2. Martha’s Easter, however, is basically a nightmare-fueled sequel to Donnie Darko. THIS IS A STUFFED RABBIT. A REAL, DEAD RABBIT. WHY, MARTHA?
3. Are you trying to terrify the children, Martha? Is that what this is about?
4. Because IT IS WORKING.
5. Martha says that she coated this bunny/monster in playground sand. What sand, Martha? THE SANDY PITS OF DESPAIR?
9. Martha has been known in the past for her less-than-stellar photo aesthetic, so these terrifying Easter shots aren’t too much of a surprise.
10. To each her own, I guess. Enjoy your Easter, Martha!
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄