2. Hair so spiky that it added three inches to your height.
Bonus 2000s fashion points for the visor.
6. Unnecessarily large diamond earrings.
Definitely more of a niche trend, but the diamonds were so large that they seemed to be everywhere.
10. Patchwork denim jackets.
Notice Justin with the classic two-tone denim and Chris with the leather/denim combo.
16. Soul patches.
Affleck really breaking away from tradition here and making the patch his own.
20. Nylon or velour pants, likely from Adidas.
Rock that tracksuit.
21. Really tight shell necklaces.
22. And basically everything in this picture.
Aaron Carter, the epitome of men’s fashion in the 2000s.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.