2. Hair so spiky that it added three inches to your height.
Bonus 2000s fashion points for the visor.
6. Unnecessarily large diamond earrings.
Definitely more of a niche trend, but the diamonds were so large that they seemed to be everywhere.
10. Patchwork denim jackets.
Notice Justin with the classic two-tone denim and Chris with the leather/denim combo.
16. Soul patches.
Affleck really breaking away from tradition here and making the patch his own.
20. Nylon or velour pants, likely from Adidas.
Rock that tracksuit.
21. Really tight shell necklaces.
22. And basically everything in this picture.
Aaron Carter, the epitome of men’s fashion in the 2000s.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of conning Hillary Clinton in a Twitter rant Friday morning.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.