2. Hair so spiky that it added three inches to your height.
Bonus 2000s fashion points for the visor.
6. Unnecessarily large diamond earrings.
Definitely more of a niche trend, but the diamonds were so large that they seemed to be everywhere.
10. Patchwork denim jackets.
Notice Justin with the classic two-tone denim and Chris with the leather/denim combo.
16. Soul patches.
Affleck really breaking away from tradition here and making the patch his own.
20. Nylon or velour pants, likely from Adidas.
Rock that tracksuit.
21. Really tight shell necklaces.
22. And basically everything in this picture.
Aaron Carter, the epitome of men’s fashion in the 2000s.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control, dipping into Spanish.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing Saturday that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan.