2. Hair so spiky that it added three inches to your height.
Bonus 2000s fashion points for the visor.
6. Unnecessarily large diamond earrings.
Definitely more of a niche trend, but the diamonds were so large that they seemed to be everywhere.
10. Patchwork denim jackets.
Notice Justin with the classic two-tone denim and Chris with the leather/denim combo.
16. Soul patches.
Affleck really breaking away from tradition here and making the patch his own.
20. Nylon or velour pants, likely from Adidas.
Rock that tracksuit.
21. Really tight shell necklaces.
22. And basically everything in this picture.
Aaron Carter, the epitome of men’s fashion in the 2000s.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌