2. Hair so spiky that it added three inches to your height.
Bonus 2000s fashion points for the visor.
6. Unnecessarily large diamond earrings.
Definitely more of a niche trend, but the diamonds were so large that they seemed to be everywhere.
10. Patchwork denim jackets.
Notice Justin with the classic two-tone denim and Chris with the leather/denim combo.
16. Soul patches.
Affleck really breaking away from tradition here and making the patch his own.
20. Nylon or velour pants, likely from Adidas.
Rock that tracksuit.
21. Really tight shell necklaces.
22. And basically everything in this picture.
Aaron Carter, the epitome of men’s fashion in the 2000s.
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸