1. When Andy gets his sister out of her crib before his party, he leaves without putting the side of the crib back up.
Right afterwards, though, the crib reverts back to normal on its own.
2. When the first group of army men land on the first floor to do reconnaissance, you can see their parachutes.
When the other army men slide down the rope, though, the parachutes have disappeared.
3. The baby monitor that the army men use to warn Woody that Andy is coming back upstairs disappears during the wide shot.
4. When Buzz tackles Woody after they first meet, his laser goes on without having to press the button on his upper arm that activates it.
5. Buzz believes himself to be a real space ranger in the beginning of the film, yet he remains still like the other toys whenever humans are around.
6. Woody’s hands can clearly be seen holding the chute in the claw machine while Buzz talks to the aliens, but in the next shot his left hand is now placed on his forehead.
7. When Sid’s sister Hannah leaves her tea party, the teapot is pointed towards Buzz.
When Woody enters the room in the very next shot, the teapot has moved.
8. When Woody is trapped in Sid’s crate, there is an “Improvised Interrogation Book” in the crate with him.
But when Woody pushes against the crate to escape, the book is gone.
Toy Story 2
9. When Buzz goes to Woody after Woody falls off a dresser in the beginning of the film, Buzz’s arm passes directly through the loop on the car track.
11. As the tube rolls towards Mr. Potato Head, he seems to be in the middle of its path.
When he escapes, though, the cone’s position has changed and is much closer to the end of the pipe.
12. When the toys first arrive at Al’s apartment to save Woody, there is a roll of tape on the floor by itself.
After they leave, though, there is a TV remote sitting right next to the tape.
13. Woody and Jessie are able to open a hatch on the plane and climb out while it is moving before takeoff. In reality, this would have triggered an emergency warning and the plane would have stopped.
14. When Andy climbs up to his shelf looking for Woody after returning from camp, all of the clutter seems to disappear when the shot changes to a close up.
15. Given that he had been on a flight to Japan, there is no way that Al could have returned, produced, and aired this commercial in the time frame since Andy returned from camp.
Toy Story 3
17. At the beginning of the film, Buzz and Woody leave one of Andy’s drawers open when they hide to escape being seen moving.
But when Andy and his family enter, the same dresser (in the lower righthand corner) is shown with all of the drawers closed.
18. When the kids leave for recess after the toys first arrive at Sunnyside, the clock on the far wall shows that it is 3:00.
When they return, however, the time is 1:00, meaning that they have gone back in time two hours.
19. During Buzz’s attempted escape soon after the toys get to Sunnyside, we see none of the security measures that are later explained to Woody when he is planning the big escape.
Roaming trucks, security cameras - none seem to be present even though they are said to work every single night.
20. When Barbie unscrews Buzz to reset him, she flings the screws to the side.
A minute later when Buzz gets up, his back stays in place even though the screws were never put back in.
21. On the conveyer belt, Slinky is pulled up to the top by magnetism.
The rest of the toys grab onto metal objects to join him so as not to get crushed.
After passing by the crusher, though, he somehow falls to the bottom even though the magnetism remains.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- The 2016 MTV VMAs are airing at 8 p.m. ET tonight. Here are all the nominees 📺🎵