We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cutting board with built-in prep containers to help bring your mise en place game to the next level.
2. A set of knives that are super sharp, both literally and figuratively.
3. A set of six porcelain ramekins to help you perfect your favorite creme brûlée or soufflé recipe.
4. An herb stripper so you can stop using that dried stuff and actually get some fresh herbs in your life.
5. A mandoline with multiple thickness settings so you can slide your way to razor-thin veggies (and more!).
6. A fish turner that will work so much better than your regular spatula when it comes to flipping fish without them falling apart.
7. A genius peeler with three different blades — standard, serrated, and julienne — making it easier to hold than a normal knife and much more compact.
8. A quesadilla maker featuring a non-stick surface so you won't have to worry about struggling to get it clean if some cheese oozes out of your tortilla.
9. A set of measuring cups, plus mixing bowls, that'll all stack together to help you save storage space.
10. A grill pan, so you can still make delicious grilled recipes even if you don't have the outdoor space for an actual large grill.
11. A digital scale that will allow you to be more precise than ever with your measurements.
12. An egg separator to keep yolks and whites apart without requiring you to strain them with your fingers. Plus it's pretty darn cute!
13. A pair of tongs that will provide a solid grip for turning and grabbing food as you cook.
14. A pair of fine tongs if you're looking to get super fancy with your plating technique, because as any fan of Chopped knows, presentation counts!
15. A meat thermometer so you can stop cutting halfway through your meat to check if it's fully cooked or not.
16. A whisk designed to be comfortable when you're using it for long periods of time. And it has a non-slip grip!
17. A name-brand Dutch oven made of enameled cast iron that is also dishwasher-safe!
18. A skimmer that will take that weird foamy top off of your soups, because no one wants to eat that tbh.
19. A sous vide precision cooker that will let you determine the exact water temperature you want to use to cook your meal.
20. A miniature food processor to chop and puree like no one's business.
21. A non-stick silicone baking mat that you won't need to slather in oil or butter to ensure that your delicious baked goods don't get stuck on the pan.
22. A crepe maker with a batter spreader for perfectly thin crepes every single time. Plus, you can also use the surface as you would a typical griddle to make all kinds of breakfast foods.
23. A potato masher for anyone who knows that mashed potatoes >>> baked potatoes.
24. A wok for an incredible stir fry whenever you feel like it.
25. A double boiler so you can use the power of steam to enhance your culinary creations.
26. An egg poacher that will keep the whites from separating. Because you deserve to finally make that perfect poached egg.
27. An enameled cast iron fondue pot you will definitely be fond of.
28. A seafood cracker you'll want for all the summer clambakes you'll be hosting to show off your culinary abilities.
29. A hand mixer that will whip your ingredients into shape in no time.
30. A splatter guard to prevent your stove, countertops, and clothing from the wrath of hot grease and oil.
31. A burger press, because perfectly formed patties are a thing of beauty.
32. A rolling pin you can adjust to make sure your dough is always the exact thickness you want.
33. A pair of poultry shears that will have you crying fowl, not foul.
34. A 4-liter deep fryer with easily adjustable temperature settings, because let's be honest — everything tastes better fried.
35. A clip-on strainer so you can say goodbye to the days of accidentally dropping pasta into the sink.
36. A citrus squeezer that will let you stop worrying about seeds mistakenly finding their way into your meal.
37. A microplane perfect for shaving and grating cheese, chocolate, and so much more.
38. A spiralizer that'll create perfect veggie noodles every time so you can enjoy healthier versions of your favorite pasta dishes.
39. A cherry/olive pitter so you can pop 'em right in your mouth and not worry about biting down on those hard pits.
40. An onion holder that'll prevent that darn onion from rolling off the cutting board and onto the floor, and give you the even slices you deserve.
41. A mortar and pestle to use when you want hand-ground herbs, spices, and more.
42. And a copper cocktail set you can use to create a refreshing after-dinner indulgence.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.