1. Part one: Sparring with Gene Siskel and biting at Catwoman on At the Movies
2. Part two: Joking around on The Tonight Show and getting animated on The Critic
3. Part three: Roasting, and remembering, Gene Siskel
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.