1. Part one: Sparring with Gene Siskel and biting at Catwoman on At the Movies
2. Part two: Joking around on The Tonight Show and getting animated on The Critic
3. Part three: Roasting, and remembering, Gene Siskel
- President Obama zinged the media and the field of presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯