1. Universal Pictures announced on Tuesday on Facebook that Paul Walker’s brothers Caleb and Cody will be “helping … complete some remaining action for their [late] brother” on Fast and Furious 7.
The statement noted that Paul Walker “had already shot his dramatic scenes and most of his action” for the film, which suspended production in December after Walker’s death from a high-speed crash on Nov. 30.
2. It appears that Cody and Caleb Walker (pictured above with Paul Walker in 2005) will not be shooting heavy dialogue scenes, but Universal did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
A New York Daily News report claimed the production would also be using CGI to replace Walker’s performance, which may be possible using Walker’s brothers as body doubles.
“Having them on set has made us all feel that Paul is with us too,” the statement noted.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀