1. Universal Pictures announced on Tuesday on Facebook that Paul Walker’s brothers Caleb and Cody will be “helping … complete some remaining action for their [late] brother” on Fast and Furious 7.
The statement noted that Paul Walker “had already shot his dramatic scenes and most of his action” for the film, which suspended production in December after Walker’s death from a high-speed crash on Nov. 30.
2. It appears that Cody and Caleb Walker (pictured above with Paul Walker in 2005) will not be shooting heavy dialogue scenes, but Universal did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
A New York Daily News report claimed the production would also be using CGI to replace Walker’s performance, which may be possible using Walker’s brothers as body doubles.
“Having them on set has made us all feel that Paul is with us too,” the statement noted.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.