1. This is Chris Hemsworth. You probably know him as the actor who plays Thor.
2. He was at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday to promote Marvel Studios’ The Avengers: Age of Ultron, along with most of the cast.
That’s him in the middle, between Mark Ruffalo and Cobie Smulders.
3. At one point, Hemsworth’s co-star Mark Ruffalo got a little excited by Chris Hemsworth’s arms.
7. Ruffalo wasn’t the only victim of Hemsworth’s arms, either. Chris Evans literally almost died when he got stuck in between Hemsworth’s arms as Hemsworth was flexing them.
Silly Chris Evans.
8. Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Paul Bettany may be new to The Avengers cast, but they at least know better than to get near Hemsworth’s arms.
10. So, to recap:
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴