1. This is Chris Hemsworth. You probably know him as the actor who plays Thor.
2. He was at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday to promote Marvel Studios’ The Avengers: Age of Ultron, along with most of the cast.
That’s him in the middle, between Mark Ruffalo and Cobie Smulders.
3. At one point, Hemsworth’s co-star Mark Ruffalo got a little excited by Chris Hemsworth’s arms.
7. Ruffalo wasn’t the only victim of Hemsworth’s arms, either. Chris Evans literally almost died when he got stuck in between Hemsworth’s arms as Hemsworth was flexing them.
Silly Chris Evans.
8. Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Paul Bettany may be new to The Avengers cast, but they at least know better than to get near Hemsworth’s arms.
10. So, to recap:
- Donald Trump's pick to be commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: NASA announced that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀