1. This is Chris Hemsworth. You probably know him as the actor who plays Thor.
2. He was at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday to promote Marvel Studios’ The Avengers: Age of Ultron, along with most of the cast.
That’s him in the middle, between Mark Ruffalo and Cobie Smulders.
3. At one point, Hemsworth’s co-star Mark Ruffalo got a little excited by Chris Hemsworth’s arms.
7. Ruffalo wasn’t the only victim of Hemsworth’s arms, either. Chris Evans literally almost died when he got stuck in between Hemsworth’s arms as Hemsworth was flexing them.
Silly Chris Evans.
8. Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Paul Bettany may be new to The Avengers cast, but they at least know better than to get near Hemsworth’s arms.
10. So, to recap:
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.