The new — and final — trailer for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire played during the fourth game of the World Series, our nation's own, slightly less lethal version of the Hunger Games. And it was packed with a bunch of new footage. Here's the best stuff:
1. When Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) thought nothing of climbing up into a giant, tropical tree.
2. When Katniss got a great view of the new arena, with an enormous, perfectly circular lagoon in the center.
3. When Katniss then looked up, and wondered something about the arena.
4. When she thought, Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I shot an arrow up there.
5. When President Snow (Donald Sutherland) watched Katniss, and realized, Oh crap, she's going to shoot an arrow up there.
I wonder what is going to happen when she shoots an arrow up there? (Actually, I don't — I've read the books. But you may still wonder what will happen if you haven't read the books, and this is a spoiler-free zone.)
6. When one of the districts appears to be breaking into a full-bore riot upon seeing Katniss.
7. When Katniss had this epic freak-out, and Haymitch (Woody Harrelson) had to restrain her.
8. When Katniss screamed her sister's name.
9. When what looks like a giant wall of water gushes out of the forest.
10. When we caught a tiny glimpse of Finnick (Sam Claflin) and Mags (Lynn Cohen) racing with Katniss and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) in the jungle.
11. When Katniss received from Peeta a locket that not only had photos of her mother and sister, but one of Gale (Liam Hemsworth) as well.
(Thanks to eagle-eyed readers, I corrected this slide from a previous version that misstated Peeta's connection to the locket.)