1. Late Saturday, Beyoncé posted a teaser trailer for the teaser trailer for the adaptation of the S&M best-seller Fifty Shades of Grey.
The clip uses what sounds like a breathier and, well, sexier version of “Crazy in Love,” and notes that the full trailer will be released on Thursday, July 24.
So, presumably, the new version of Beyoncé’s song will be on the full trailer? Or maybe Beyoncé has a role in the movie?! So many questions!
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝