1. When Zack Snyder’s beefcake circus 300 became a worldwide hit in the spring of 2007, Snyder established himself as the cinema’s leading poet of homoeroticism.
2. I mean…
Abs on parade!
4. Because why not work in leather briefs all day?
5. Hello there, Xerxes! Way to make the barely veiled homoerotic subtext into simply text!
7. And Fassbender’s suggestive smile.
8. And Fassbender’s powerful sense of male camaraderie.
12. But really, this movie was all about Dr. Manhattan (Billy Crudup) and his physically perfect — and very naked — body.
16. …this is a man of steel.
Aw, Superman’s shy now!
And it’s adorable.
Yup. Henry Cavill approves!
22. Even the owls in Zack Snyder’s animated Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole are getting close and cozy!
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.