The new trailer for Killing Season, a thriller starring John Travolta and Robert De Niro, just premiered online.
The film opens in theaters and is available for VOD on July 12.
The trailer is filled with WTF moments. Let us count the ways.
1. Soooo, WTF is going on with Travolta’s beard?
Is it in competition with his hair?
3. Oh hai, Milo Ventimiglia. WTF are you doing here?!
4. Hey De Niro — Travolta just shot several arrows at you. I think he wants you dead. WTF.
5. Also, WTF are you doing jogging? Did you not see the arrows pointed at your head?
6. OK, maybe you didn’t, because it appears these arrows can travel through time. WTF?
7. Oh, wait, Travolta is Serbian, not Russian?
So why is that a big enough deal that we’re learning about it in the trailer? WTF?
8. This entire sequence…WTF?
9. WTF, now De Niro is torturing Travolta?! Wait, is De Niro the bad guy?!
10. Hello, man who’s been hunting me and is now guzzling my best bottle of wine on my porch.
Let me shoot an arrow not at you, but at my wine. Because priorities.
11. Wait, this is directed by the guy who wrote Grumpy Old Men? WTF!
So maybe this is actually a Grumpy Old Men remake, but with… Serbians and arrows.
- More than two dozen people are in critical condition after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱