1. Here’s a totally more healthy snack than the usual Tater Tots that are a perfect little appetizer or afternoon treat.
2. Broccoli Tots
12 ounces broccoli, cut into small florets
¼ cup scallions, thinly sliced
2 large garlic cloves, finely diced
⅔ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 egg, beaten
⅔ cup bread crumbs
Salt & pepper
Optional: 2 tsp Sriracha (optional but recommended!)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Aggressively season with salt. Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for about two minutes. Drain and finely chop the cooked broccoli. In a mixing bowl, add broccoli, scallions, garlic, cheddar, egg, and bread crumbs. Optional: Add hot sauce of choice. Mix well and chill in the refrigerator for 15–20 minutes.
Spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray. Shape the mixture into tot shapes and spread them evenly on the sheet.
Bake for 8–9 minutes. Flip and then bake for an additional 8–9 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱