15 Stages Of Having Tried Out For The Cheerleading Team
Being a champ is quite the roller coaster ride! Pave the way for plenty of audacious accomplishments with the help of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
1. Seriously contemplating whether to take the plunge.
“Am I ready to dedicate all the hours I’m not sleeping, eating, or in school prepping for tryouts? Am I going to start speaking in cheers? Do I even like pom-poms? Answer: YES."
2. Getting motivated and committing to training...hard.
3. Questioning how good you actually need to get at tumbling.
4. Not sleeping a wink before the first day of tryouts.
5. Wanting desperately to get the cheers and dances down pat.
6. Being in awe of the talent around you.
7. Worrying that you'll make the team and your BFF won't — or, worse, she'll make the team and YOU won't.
8. Being incredibly physically and emotionally exhausted at the end of each day of tryouts...
9. ...but keeping a positive attitude and smile on your face through it all.
10. Painstakingly planning your outfit every day.
11. Feeling like you're going to faint when you go into your final performance.
12. Scrutinizing every single step, jump, and clap after you're done.
13. Agonizing while you wait for the roster to be posted.
14. Hearing the roster has been posted and literally feeling your stomach flip upside down while you sprint to have a look.
15. And, finally, looking up to see your name and breaking down in sweet, sweet tears of pride, excitement, and relief.
And now the fun really begins! 🎉