Rugby girls are awesome creatures, and we deserve love too. Despite what many people think, we're not all hulking beasts who steamroll our opponents into the ground and smash pints over our heads after a game.
That's usually only when we win.
Anyway, if you're a lady who loves the glorious game of rugby, you'll be one who knows these ten little-known facts to be true.
Buckle up lads, you're in for an eye-opener.
1. When you're lifting the one who always decides to wear a thong on Game Day.
2. You're only truly prepared for a match after a PMP.
3. When you constantly have to remind people you're not walking like that because you're in a violent relationship, you're actually a rugby player.
4. The actual fucking horror of playing a game in white shorts when you're on your period.
6. There's no such thing as TMI.
7. Everything is fixable with ice, tampax and tape.
8. That one teammate who pisses themselves when being tackled.
9. Never understimate the importance of the Sports Bra.
10. Knowing that your rugby girls are your family, and egg-shaped balls to anyone who tries to get in their way.
Create your own post!
This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.
You can join and make your own posts and quizzes.