1. The movie was the first Power Rangers installment to use all new, original material.
2. Johnny Yong Bosch (Adam, The Black Ranger) did all his own stunts in the movie.
3. Paul Freeman drank black currant juice before each scene so his purple tongue would match his purple body.
4. David Yost (Billy, The Blue Ranger) asked not to wear Billy’s glasses in the movie.
5. The Ranger suits were so heavy they caused back pain to Amy Jo Johnson (Kimberly, The Pink Ranger) and Karan Ashley (Aisha, The Yellow Ranger).
6. Paul Freeman (Ivan Ooze) spent 7 hours a day in the make-up chair to become Ivan Ooze.
7. Peta-Maree Rixon (Alpha 5) could not see, hear or breathe when she had the helmet on.
8. Johnny Yong Bosch improvised the line expressing disappointment to Dulcea (Gabrielle Fitzpatrick) that his new power is a frog.
He said at 2007 Power Morphicon he told the director he thought it was a lame choice for his character.
9. Paul Freeman improvised the line “The Brady Bunch reunion” when he tells Zordon what he's missed while trapped in the egg.
10. Catherine Sutherland auditioned for Dulcea, but was turned down because she was too young.
11. The original script for the the Rangers vs the Tengus fight was pretty violent.
12. This movie is the first time blood has been drawn on Power Rangers.
A stone gargoyle slashes at Jason David Frank (Tommy, The White Ranger) and cuts through his outfit. You can see two red bloody cuts on his chest.