1. That one day when none of your clothes fit right.
2. Dropping everything you touch in short period of time.
3. When you sit statue still for 30 minutes to let your nails dry and they still smudge the first time you move.
4. Every time you knock multiple things off the shelf at a store and none of them are the thing you’re trying to get to.
5. When you correct someone grammatically and they call you a Grammar Nazi.
6. Pedestrians who use the crosswalk when the STOP DON’T FLIPPIN’ move hand is active.
7. Whenever you’re watching the most dramatic part of your weekly show and someone just wants to chat.
8. Trying to throw something plastic in the trash but it just clings to you.
9. The rare time that friend who is always late picking you up is actually on time.
10. When you’re checking out at a store and the lady in front of you whips out her coupon book. OH HELL NO.
11. If you’re on a joke roll with your incredibly witty friends and a newcomer tries to join in.
12. When you text a family member “I love you” and they don’t say it back.
LOVE ME BACK DAMNIT.
13. Correcting someone factually and they respond “That’s what I said.”
Let's reevaluate after this bitch slap you got coming.