- 25 grams cocoa powder
- 160 millilitres milk (60 millilitres cold, 100 millilitres hot)
For each drink
- 150 grams ice cubes
- 40 millitres Absolut vodka
- 40 millitres Kahlua
- 40 millitres espresso, cold
- 40 millilitres chocolate milk
- 3 chocolate coated coffee beans, for garnish
- Place a saucepan over low-medium heat and add the milk and cocoa powder. Whisk to combine.
- Bring to a simmer, stir, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Take a cocktail shaker and fill with ice cubes.
- Add Absolut vodka, Kahlua, espresso, and chocolate milk.
- Shake for around 30–40 seconds, then pour straight into a martini glass.
- Leave the drink to settle for a few seconds, and top with three coffee beans.