1. The Texting Bride
Wedding videographer Jim Costa writes: “I shot [this] in August 2008 at the Mission Beach Women’s Club in San Diego. The minister was busy reading his opening comments, and her back was to everyone in attendance. I was the only one to see her. Her dad glanced over at her and then saw me doing a double-take and began to laugh out loud.” [link]
2. Stuff I Don’t Need
The most indecisive shopper of all time. [link]
3. Tokyo Time-Lapse Set To Blade Runner Soundtrack
Voight-Kampff geekery. [link]
4. Florida Trooper Arrests Miami Officer For Speeding
Officer Fausto Lopez got the clinks for going 120 mph down the freeway — in his patrol car. [link]
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.