1. The Texting Bride
Wedding videographer Jim Costa writes: “I shot [this] in August 2008 at the Mission Beach Women’s Club in San Diego. The minister was busy reading his opening comments, and her back was to everyone in attendance. I was the only one to see her. Her dad glanced over at her and then saw me doing a double-take and began to laugh out loud.” [link]
2. Stuff I Don’t Need
The most indecisive shopper of all time. [link]
3. Tokyo Time-Lapse Set To Blade Runner Soundtrack
Voight-Kampff geekery. [link]
4. Florida Trooper Arrests Miami Officer For Speeding
Officer Fausto Lopez got the clinks for going 120 mph down the freeway — in his patrol car. [link]
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀