“Howard Stern’s larger-than-life personality will bring a thrilling new dynamic to ‘America’s Got Talent’ starting this summer,” stated Paul Telegdy, President, Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC, in a press release. “He’s a proven innovator and his track record in broadcasting is truly remarkable.”
Stern is taking Piers Morgan’s seat on the judge’s panel, who left the show in November.
3. Howard’s agent makes announcement on “Stern Show”:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰