“Howard Stern’s larger-than-life personality will bring a thrilling new dynamic to ‘America’s Got Talent’ starting this summer,” stated Paul Telegdy, President, Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC, in a press release. “He’s a proven innovator and his track record in broadcasting is truly remarkable.”
Stern is taking Piers Morgan’s seat on the judge’s panel, who left the show in November.
3. Howard’s agent makes announcement on “Stern Show”:
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.