1. To prevent that one drop that ‘sticks around’ after peeing
2. They are super absorbant
3. They fit snuggly around the tip of ANY penis
4. We use only the softest fabric available to prevent penis rash
5. Modified fanny pack for convenient application
The carrot represents the penis
6. Currently handcrafted
Takes 4 hours per diaper, but entirely worth it
7. Can ALSO be used to stop a leaky faucet…
8. …for sweaty nipples…
9. …as a tear catcher for when you’re crying…
10. …and if you’re incredibly tiny, use it as a normal diaper!
11. BUT Buyer Beware! Not to be used for full force peeing…
*You poop out of your butt, not your penis
**Use a regular sized diaper
13. …and is UNFORTUNATELY associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Ask your doctor if you think you are suffering from TSS
14. If you donate, there are GREAT REWARDS
15. So PLEASE DONATE! The Time Couldn’t Be Riper for a Tiny Diaper™
Watch the whole pitch here! http://goo.gl/m0AFw
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Lyme disease patients are feeling neglected by traditional science and turning to the internet to conduct a study of their own. Critics are worried.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.