Please read these terms and conditions before using BuzzFeed’s Boost Service. By continuing to use Boost on BuzzFeed.com, you agree to abide by the conditions of this agreement.
BOOST ADVERTISING PROGRAM TERMS
BY CLICKING ON THE BOX ACKNOWLEDGING ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU OR THE ENTITY OR COMPANY THAT YOU REPRESENT (“YOU”) ARE UNCONDITIONALLY CONSENTING TO PURCHASE THE SERVICES SET FORTH IN the check-out basket (“ORDER”) AND TO BE BOUND BY AND BECOME A PARTY THESE BOOST ADVERTISING PROGRAM TERMS (TOGETHER WITH the order referred to as the “ADVERTISING TERMS”). IF YOU DO NOT UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO ALL OF THESE ADVERTISING TERMS, cancel your purchase. IF THESE TERMS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS.
INCORPORATION OF OTHER TERMS. These Advertising Terms apply to your purchase of additional impressions for your content (“Content”) posted to www.buzzfeed.com (the “Service”). These Advertising Terms, incorporate by reference the BuzzFeed.com Service User Agreement (“User Agreement”), all policies and guides posted on the Service and any applicable [terms and conditions of any payment processor][Make this a link] used by BuzzFeed, Inc. (“BuzzFeed”).
- Upon completion of your purchase, subject to these Advertising Terms, BuzzFeed will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide your Content the number of impressions that you purchased. In the event that your Content goes viral, as determined by BuzzFeed using Viral Rank, you will receive the number of bonus impressions at no additional charge as set out in the Order.
- BuzzFeed will have full control over placement of Content on the Service and shall have the right to block specific Content from appearing on the Service.
- BuzzFeed may provide you access to a dashboard to allow you to track the progress of your Content and the number of impressions, clicks-throughs and other information that BuzzFeed elects to make available.
- BuzzFeed will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove any Content immediately, but, in any event, no later than twenty-four (24) hours after your request, provided that if you request that your Content be removed, BuzzFeed is not obligated to refund to you any amounts paid.
- You shall not include in any Content any information or material that, as determined by BuzzFeed: is false or inaccurate; violates the privacy, publicity or other rights of third parties; infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others; is discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful; violates any law, rule or regulation of any applicable jurisdiction; or could introduce any virus, Trojan horse, malware, spyware or any other disabling device to the Service, or other users’ computer systems or otherwise interfere with the use and availability of the Service.
- BuzzFeed may remove any Content in its sole discretion, including but not limited to for violation of these Advertising Terms, the User Agreement or any policies or guides posted in connection with the Service.
- BuzzFeed shall retain all proprietary rights in and to the Service.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT BUZZFEED DOES NOT GUARANTEE: (i) THE DISPLAY OF THE CONTENT OR PORTIONS THEREOF IN ANY FORM; (ii) NUMBER OF IMPRESSIONS DELIVERED; OR (iii) ANY OTHER MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE OR SUCCESS.
- All payments shall be subject to the terms and conditions of BuzzFeed’s payment processor.
- All usage statistics, including the number of clicks, impressions, etc., provided by BuzzFeed or its service providers are the official, definitive measurements of performance under this Agreement and no other measurements or usage statistics are acceptable to BuzzFeed.
- Payments must be made with United States dollars either by credit card or any means of online payment accepted by BuzzFeed. You are responsible for any and all taxes due. If for any reason, your payment cannot be processed, your Order shall be canceled and BuzzFeed is under no obligation to deliver the Services to you.
- All purchases are final, provided that refunds may be granted, in BuzzFeed’s sole discretion, if BuzzFeed terminates your purchased advertising, other than for the reasons set out in Section 2.5 of these Advertising Terms. Any refunds will be pro rated for the number of purchased impressions not delivered.
- This Agreement will continue in effect until (i) the number of purchased impressions have been provided or (ii) BuzzFeed has removed your Content as set out in these Advertising Terms.