1. Your dinner table is often the hardest place in town to snag a reservation.
2. If you don't want to share a room, you've got to get a little resourceful.
3. Same goes for finding alternatives to the family minivan when it's out of commission.
4. You've discovered secret spots around the house with the best acoustics for dishing private information.
5. Mealtime can get real survival-of-the-fittest real fast.
6. Whether the eldest of your clan will admit it or not, you know there are certain...privileges allotted to them.
7. Even though there are a million of you, your mom would secretly hate if any of you moved out, like, ever.
8. And although you’re part of a big clan, it’s clear all of you have layered, unique qualities.
9. And even though your parents have probably called you by each and every one of your siblings' names ad nauseam, you know their individualized affection is sincere.
10. And you're very familiar with this face, which you've seen your mother make many a time.
Imagery courtesy of ABC