1. "The Dessert of Your Dreams” Grilled Cheese
Y’all ready for this: fresh bananas, dried bananas, hazelnut spread, mascarpone cheese, Heath bar, and marshmallow fluff.
2. “Soup in Your Sammie” Grilled Cheese
Yes, it’s tomato soup IN your grilled cheese. Take out the middleman (the bowl) and get busy with this: tomato paste, sun-dried tomato paste, cream cheese, sugar, pepper, and cheddar and asiago cheeses. Full recipe here!
3. “The Spicy Texan” Grilled Cheese
Get sizzlin’ with this: cornbread, roasted poblano peppers, spicy cheddar, and sliced avocado. Full recipe here!
4. “Prosciutto-Wrapped Dreams” Grilled Cheese
Prepare to drool over: a French baguette, sliced cantaloupe, prosciutto, and parmesan and fontina cheeses. Full recipe here!
5. “Holy Cow” Grilled Cheese
Seriously, nothing is better than this: peanut butter, mascarpone cheese, chocolate ganache, and banana bread.
6. “Can You Believe This?” Grilled Cheese
No better concoction exists than this: Manchego cheese, cured olives, fig jam, and bread. Full recipe here!
7. “Is This Even Real?” Grilled Cheese
Become speechless over: raspberry cream cheese, brie, goat cheese, blueberry honey, and powdered sugar.
8. “French Onion Magic” Grilled Cheese
Make science with: French bread, gouda, asiago, caramelized onions, truffle butter, and alginate homemade beef broth. Yes, alginate.
9. “OMG” Grilled Cheese
Mix together this blend of your favorite stuff: brie, fontina cheese, truffled shiitake mushrooms, roasted garlic spread, kettle chips, and arugula.
10. “The Crusty Buddy” Grilled Cheese
Smoosh together: sharp cheddar, goat cheese, and pesto on multigrain sourdough.
11. “Rosemary’s Cheese Baby” Grilled Cheese
Achieve nirvana with: butter, apple butter, fresh rosemary leaves, and muenster cheese.
12. “Against the Grain Goodness” Grilled Cheese
Make a really great decision with: white cheddar, grain mustard, and grilled onions.
13. “Puff the Magic Pastry” Grilled Cheese
Be genuinely amazed with: challah bread stuffed with ricotta cheese, cream, marshmallows, mandarin oranges, and toasted almonds.