We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of sweat-wicking bra liners made from cotton and bamboo to absorb the dreaded under-boob sweat that appears as soon as the temperature starts to rise outside. Reviewers confirm the liners are comfortable, don't smell, and provide sweet, sweet relief!
Promising review: "All of you large-breasted people out there, hear me and hear me good! You need these! Don't argue, don't whine, just buy a package of these and enjoy the relief! They are soft and stay in place. I barely notice it at all, and most importantly, they have made under-boob sweat a thing of the past. No more heat rashes or icky moisture under the gals, just sweet relief and easy wash-ability! Buy them now — you'll be so very glad that you did!" — Munkykween
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $14.98+ (available in seven color combos).
2. An alcohol-free oral rinse basically guaranteed to help with any bad breath, but especially bad breath caused by allergies. Yes, if allergies were not bad enough, nasal drip can cause some nastiness in your mouth too.
Just swish a capful for a minute and gargle for 30 seconds after you're done brushing your teeth in the morning and night.
Promising review: "I'm actually a dentist who often has bad breath, which is not a good combination. My oral hygiene is great (tongue scraping, brushing, flossing, etc.), but I have allergies and constantly have a bit of post nasal drip, which contributes to the bad breath. While this stuff isn't perfect, and my breath doesn't stay fresh all day, it is definitely the longest lasting product I have tried so far. It is the first thing I have tried that still gives me that minty feeling when I breathe deep 4–6 hours after using it. I've found that gargling and using the TheraBreath throat spray in addition to rinsing with this have greatly improved my breath. Will definitely be buying again." —Alex
And if you need more convincing, check out our in-depth review of TheraBreath oral rinse!
3. A pack of DressWeights designed to prevent you from having a Marilyn Monroe moment when you decide to wear a dress and don't realize it's super windy outside. 🙈
Dress Strong is a woman-owned small business based in New York City. The weights are reusable and the adhesive on the back should last for about six uses (with proper care).
Promising review: "This is the best thing I have ever bought. I cannot recommend it enough. I live in the UK, and you know British weather. I always wear dresses to work, and it's always a problem on the train platform with the wind. OMG what a life changer. I got to work and just started telling it to all my coworkers, and I told all of my friends. Honestly, do yourself a favor and buy this. Oh, and it doesn't ruin the fabric, and it's so easy to change from different dresses, and it stays on. Yes, I absolutely recommend it." —Fabia Moizao
4. An exfoliating scrub mitt useful for removing all the excess dead skin and particles on your skin that regular soap doesn't get to. If your legs haven't seen sunlight since last fall, this mitt will help them really enjoy the fresh air when you throw on a dress.
Plus, it's also great for removing self-tanner and can reduce ingrown hairs while also increasing circulation.
Promising review: "My skin is 100% softer and feels far smoother thanks to this product!!! The difference was noticeable after ONE use, its true. All the grime, rolled up skin, flakes and chucks — shudder, that was on me??? All the other customers are saying how disgusting it is when you see how much dead skin sloughs off, and that is true. I disagree that it only comes off after the first use though — I have continued to see improvement over the time I've used it, about 6 weeks, and even some age-related and sun damage discoloration is gone. These are the BEST, a MUST-HAVE, holy grail exfoliating mittens. I DEFINITELY recommend this! Did I say I recommend this 100%? I do!" — Kindle Customer. g'ma
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in a set of two).
5. A Licki brush, which may seem a little outrageous, but its said to be soothing for your cat (and you). Plus, it's a great way for you to "lick" the hair right off your cat so it doesn't end up all over you home, as it usually does this time of year.
Promising review: "This started as a gag gift, and the cats we have love it! Easy to clean and use even as a normal brush. We have one cat who loves this but hates brushes. Oddly it works well on cats that are hard to brush. She loves it!" —Sean McEnelly
Get it from Amazon for $25 (available in red and green).
6. A sunburn soother made with aloe and coconut oil you should probably just have on hand for that sunny day when it doesn't seem warm enough to burn (but actually is). You'll be so thankful to have this waiting for you when you get home.
Promising review: "I bought this product to take on our vacation. I am so glad I did. I got burnt on my lower legs and tops of my feet. I though I had put enough sunscreen on. I didn't. That night I woke with my legs and feet both burning and itching. The instant I put this on I had relief. OMG I cannot say enough about this stuff. Buy it. Keep it on hand. Great product. Thank you, Burt's Bees!" —D. S.
Get it from Amazon for $7.69.
7. A travel size Poo-Pourri compact enough to slip into a purse (or even pocket) to take with you so you don't leave unwanted smells behind at parties, friend's houses, or outdoor gatherings. When you've got to go, you've got to go.
Promising review: "I like this spray. It smells really good and is small but great to put in your purse in case you go into someone house and use there bathroom and don't want to leave a smell. I love this brand so much I went online and got a bigger bottle. I would highly recommend it because it really works great." —kiarakewna
Get it from Amazon for $4.99 (available in four scents).
8. A zipper puller here to be your new BFF when you're alone and realize the beautiful new sundress you want to wear has a stupid back zipper. No need to twist yourself into an impossible position trying to zip it up. This gadget will grab the zipper, and you can be on your way to enjoy the beautiful day.
Promising review: "I didn’t think it would actually work. It took me a while to figure it out how to use it with the tiny zippers, but once I did, it worked wonders. I suffer from back injuries and have had surgery on my C spine, so zipping up is an absolute pain. I love jumpsuits and dresses, and they happen to all have zippers. It’s a must-have when you don’t have anyone available to zip you up or down." —Ms. Wright
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in two colors).
9. A foot file if it's been a little bit too long since you got your last pedicure. This will scrape off all the dead skin and calluses to make your feet soft and smooth again. Sandal season better watch out because here you come!
Promising review: "AMAZING!!! Seriously beyond impressed with this product. I've never had dry or cracked heels until recently and I've tried everything I could find to get rid of them! This is all you need!!! I literally opened the box and did this in less than a minute! I'll never use anything else! Even better than professional pedicures!!!" —Kyla Jackson
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
10. A pair of anti-chafing bands that not only look pretty great, but also do an amazing job of protecting your thighs when you wear dresses and skirts without tights. 🙌
Promising review: "These things are amazing. Measure your thighs and buy them. Now. They are life-changing and thigh-saving. Cool enough to wear in the summer, though I would recommend only wearing them for like six hours the first few times. I went HAM and wore them for 12 hours in the middle of August, and I had a small welt on one thigh. No biggie, went away after a day or two. If your thighs even kiss each other, BUY THESE." —Kelsy
Get a pair from Amazon for $20.69+ (available in women's sizes S–3X and in 17 styles).
Plus, check out BuzzFeed's video review of Bandellettes anti-chafing thigh bands (and a few other things to help chafing) here.
11. Or some anti-chafe balm for anyone who deals with chafing on more areas than just their thighs. The balm looks like deodorant but will easily glide on any part of your body and protect it as you go about your day. Don't let chafing stop you from soaking up every last bit of warm weather that you can.
Promising review: "This stuff really is awesome. It really works and I don't know where it has been all my life. I started looking for something for thigh chafing after running into a few issues (not fun). It is super easy to use, just slide it on like you'd use deodorant." —SweetPea
12. A pair of AirPod ear hooks you can use to keep your AirPods in your ears when you head outside for a run, as one reviewer did. You can really go the distance (and soak up the nice weather) knowing that you won't lose an earbud along the way and have to retreat your steps, trying to find it.
Promising review: "I recently bought the AirPod Pros to use with my Apple Watch to run outside. I was excited for the Pros because they have the smaller ear tips, but even the smallest size just did not stay in during a run. I bought these over the ear hooks and some inside the ear pieces to see what might work. I just ran 5 miles with these over the ear hooks, and I might not even try the other items. They really kept the AirPods snug, and I didn't feel them at all. The price is right, and they do exactly what I needed. I will be buying more for back ups! Definitely recommend giving these a try!" — Siobhan Anne Franklin
Get a pair from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in four colors).
13. An anti-fungal polish capable of transforming your toe nails so you can wear your favorite sandals without a second thought. It hydrates and exfoliates brittle nails as well as helps reduce discoloration and thickness. Just apply one coat daily, and you can see results in as little as two days.
Promising review: "This is a wonderful product. I was doubtful that a non-prescription would work, but this has. In about two months, the infected nails have peeled off and new nails have grown. All I did was put a layer over the toenail every night before going to bed. Highly recommended!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.25.
14. A caffeinated butt mask about to ~wake up~ your skincare routine and improve the skin texture and tone of your behind. With swimsuit season approaching quickly, you'll be so very thankful to have this arrive at your door.
15. A portable car vacuum, a must-have for car owners who become the designated driver to the park and beach as soon as the temperature hits 60 degrees. No need to apologize to your friends for your messy car anymore. This vacuum is only 2.4 lbs, comes with three different-sized attachments, and plugs into your vehicle's 12-V Aux outlet.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Stephanie Hope says: "When I tell you that I use this product often, I mean it. It's so easy to plug in, vacuum dirt from the floor or seat, and put it away. It comes with three different attachments and an extra filter! My tip is to use the brush attachment for everything as it will kick dirt off the carpet fibers, making it easier to suction." Read more of her car vacuum cleaner review (#1).
Promising review: "This portable vacuum is ammmmmazing! I love all of the attachments to get the hard to reach spots! It gets the job done! TikTok made me buy it! If you are on the fence about this one, do it! Hit that "buy now" button. You will not be disappointed. Never putting quarters in a timed vacuum again. There is never enough time, and you rush around trying to beat the timer. Or is that just me? Haha!" —Abigail
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in two colors).
16. A volcanic stone face roller that'll remove all the oil and shine that appears on your face now that the sun is out when you're outside. Reviewers like this option better than oil-blotting sheets because the ball pops out and can be washed, making it a reusable and more sustainable option.
Promising review: "I am so extremely oily. Have been dealing with my oily skin since I was in high school and still dealing with my oily skin in my mid-30s. The roller worked better than I could have expected and exceeded my expectations. This is life-changing for me!" —Wow
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
17. A lawn repair formula that may not be super embarrassing to buy, but it will help solve an embarrassing problem that is your yard. It's designed to reverse scorch marks, pet urine spots, and wear in high-traffic areas. You can start planning your beautiful backyard BBQs now!
Promising review: "I used this in the spring to fill out our lawn more, and it worked great! I was worried because I feel like you always hear grass seed horror stories, but I just raked our lawn good, spread seeds all over, and watered it once (sometimes twice) per day and it filled the lawn in beautifully!" —Mariah
Get it from Amazon for $16.97+ (available in five sizes and three pack sizes).
18. Some Fur Oil ready to tackle many of the semi-embarrassing skin issues you've been covering with long pants and sweaters. It helps clears pores, minimize ingrown hairs and bumps, and even reduce razor burn. You can use it ALLL over your body (yes, even your pubic hair) so you're ready to slip on that new suit you've been waiting (not-so) patiently to wear.
Fur is a woman-owned small business you may have seen on Shark Tank. Their products are made with vegan, cruelty-free, and non-toxic ingredients.
Promising review: "This is one of the best purchases I’ve made. I am an African American woman with very curly hair. I love getting waxed but had the worst hair bumps. I discovered this product. Its directions are to use once every day after taking a shower and drying off and the hair bumps were gone after two days. The bottle is small, but I can’t go without it now. It’s the only thing that has worked for me. I highly recommend." —ambr78709
Get it from Amazon for $26 (also available in a 75ml size).
19. An ingrown toenail treatment specifically designed as a little brace you can put on your toenail. It applies gentle force to straighten and strengthen your nails back into a more comfortable position. No need to dread open-toe shoes anymore!
Promising review: "It is really amazing how quickly this worked for me. After having both my big toenails 100% removed as a kid due to ingrown nails, they never grew back the same again. One was ok, but the left to was so painful as it grew extremely curved and caused a lot of dead skin to grow under it. After reading about this product, I decided it would be worth the $50. After using this product for only two weeks, it is completely uncurved! It's insane! Also a tip, paint over the strip with clear nail polish, it helps it last longer." —Guerrero Clan
Get a pack of 10 transparent braces from Amazon for $44.99.
20. Some Downy fabric spray so you can wear your favorite dress that's been squished in the back of your closet since last August. Spritz this all over your clothes, pull the fabric a little bit, and the wrinkles will *poof* disappear.
Promising review: "I'm not sure what magical fairy land this product was developed in, but hot damn it is magic in a bottle. As someone who either forgets to fold her clothes immediately and/or HATES ironing my work shirts, this is a life saver. It worked wonderfully on my cottons as well as my more synthetic fabrics. A recommendation that I do have is spraying your clothes the night before or half hour before you need them so they have ample time to dry. All in all, if you're tired of ironing or you wish you had a live-in fairy to do your laundry, THIS IS FOR YOU." —Anna Lucas
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.14.
21. A Carpe antiperspirant hand lotion for anyone who deals with sweaty hands that are only made worse by warm weather. Simply use a pea-sized amount to reduce the sweaty and clammy feeling.
Promising review: "I’ve suffered with sweaty hands for all of my life. It’s an issue that has caused me embarrassment and anxiety where there should be neither. I’ve only just started using this lotion, but I can tell it’s making a difference. It definitely has a distinct drying effect and makes my hands feel smooth." —Gary
Get it from Amazon for $17.96 (also available in packs of two and three).