28 Workout Clothes And Accessories The BuzzFeed Shopping Team Swears By
Pieces that ~worked out~ for us, so they'll ~work~ for you, too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. Girlfriend Collective high rise compression leggings made from recycled water bottles, so you can look good *and* feel great about the activewear you put on your body.
2. A cropped tank top with a built-in bra great for keeping you in place and comfortable during yoga and Pilates — or even when you're not working out at all.
3. Adidas Cloudfoam running sneakers with the word "cloud" in the name, so you know that they're going to be comfortable. You don't even have to be a runner to enjoy these babies. They're also great for just running errands or going for a walk.
4. Spanx high-waisted leggings so great you might climb a mountain *just* to ~shout from the mountain tops~ about how amazing these stretchy, comfortable, no-roll-waistband leggings are.
5. An Under Armour sports bra to provide you with full coverage and enough support that you won't have to think twice about your bouncing boobs when heading out for a jog.
6. Wolven crossover leggings (with pockets), or the LBD of activewear that you'll want to have in your closet forever because not only are the super comfortable, but they'll make you feel like a million bucks.
7. A medium-support sports bra I'm pretty sure could win a best-supporting actor award because it will be there for you just as much as the sidekick BFF in your favorite rom-com.
8. A pair of seamless bike shorts one BuzzFeed editor swears feel like you're basically wearing nothing, which is one of the best qualities in a piece of workout gear, if you ask me.
9. Opaque leggings so you can do as many squats as your thighs can take without fear that anyone around you will see what color underwear you're wearing.
10. A set of workout-friendly socks made with extra cushion in the sole and toe, arch support, *and* moisture-wicking yarn, so, yeah, this sock can basically do it all during your workout.
11. An Outdoor Voices exercise dress you can wear to play tennis, go hiking, or basically any other activity. Dresses can be workout gear, too.
12. Allbirds Tree Dashers specifically designed with natural materials that allow your feet to breathe as you run for as long (or as little) as you want.
13. Zella high-waisted pocket, crop leggings here to make it super easy for you go for a run because you'll have a place to stash your keys and phone while leaving your hands free.
14. A longline sports bra everyone will be eyeing during your virtual yoga class — be careful, you may get a lot of messages afterward asking you where you got it from.
15. A pair of Lululemon yoga leggings that actually live up to the hype because not only do they feel like butter, but they support you while you move while also making you feel like you're basically wearing nothing at all. Trust me — you're going to want to get your hands on a pair of these.
16. Brooks Revel 3 running shoes designed to be super lightweight so it almost feels like you're running on ~air~.
17. A seamless bra and high-waisted leggings set made with 13% Spandex, so it won't be a ~stretch~ to say that this will be your go-to favorite outfit in no time.
18. A pair of booty shorts specifically designed to wick away sweat so you can go for a long hike, lift weights, or even take a swim while keeping your comfort level at 100%.
19. A graphic print sports bra you'll be ~v~ excited to show off to all your friends because not only is it really pretty, but it's also made from recycled plastic bottles and spandex, so it's comfortable *and* supportive. You'll be able to hit every pose in your next yoga class (even the really challenging ones, I'm looking at you, crow pose!!).
20. Saucony running shoes with an extra padded insole, great for anyone who is prone to shin-splints because that shouldn't be a thing that happens when you go for a run.
21. A pair of seamless leggings with the power to make you feel like a true fitness influencer. The ribbed knit is supportive and made to elongate your legs, so you'll def take a mirror pic (or two) while wearing them.
22. A pair of bike shorts for such a steal you might want to go ahead and just add two to your cart now — you'll thank me later.
24. A pair of period-proof underwear made to hold up to two tampons' worth of blood, which means you won't have to deal with uncomfy tampons or pads during your workout.
25. High-waisted leggings that come in both short and long lengths, so you can get the right fit for you because your height shouldn't stop you from getting these perfect leggings.
26. A Girlfriend Collective Paloma bra designed with a band across the bottom for extra support you need in any medium-impact workouts. Plus, it's so cute, you may just want to wear it even if you're not working out.
27. A simple pair of black leggings you really can never go wrong with — even if your closet is full of black leggings. One can really never have enough black leggings for working out, especially when the price is this great.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.