We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A high-waisted pleated skirt you can wear casually with a graphic tee and jean jacket or dress up with a nice shirt and heels.
2. A pair of hoop earrings you really can't go wrong with, because they'll be a simple yet elegant addition to any outfit.
3. A fleece hoodie dress you might actually find is *more* comfortable than your favorite pair of sweatpants because it feels like you're wrapped in a warm blanket while still looking so stylish.
Promising review: "I bought one of these last year, and absolutely loved it. This one is my second one, and I only bought a second one because I needed more of this in my life. The other one is still in perfect condition even though I wear it all the time during the long Chicago winters. No pilling or weird defects that have cropped up despite the fact that the purple one was washed a couple of times a week and worn pretty much every day. Very high quality for the price and perfect for layering on cold days when you need to go in and out of the house a lot. I bought the XXL." —Maryam Louise
Get it from Amazon for $43.99 (available in sizes S–3X and in 16 colors).
4. A quilted bomber jacket for those in-between weather days when it's "not too hot, not too cold, and all you need is a light jacket". Those ~perfect dates~ actually happen more often than April 25, and when they come around, you'll be thankful to have this bomber to pull out of your closet.
5. A waffle-knit top designed with a tie-front detailing that give this simple top a *pause for shoulder shimmy* little somethin' extra. Plus, with more than 21,000 5-star ratings, you know this top lives up to the hype. Get ready to wear it at least once a week.
6. Chelsea boots you can keep in your closet and grab them whenever you're not quite sure what to wear, but need a sturdy pair of shoes that will look good.
7. A Hanes pullover sweatshirt that has reviewers R-A-V-I-N-G about how comfortable it is. And the sold color options mean it'll be just as great to wear lounging at home as when you actually leave the house.
8. Everlane flats designed to mold to your feet the more you wear them so eventually, it will basically feel like you're not wearing any shoes at all.
9. An asymmetrical T-shirt dress actually made with a Peruvian-cotton blend fabric that makes it pilling resistant — a feature that really takes this style the extra mile and turns it into an instant closet classic.
10. Some paper-bag-waisted pants professional enough to wear in an office setting, but also cute enough you may want to wear them when you meet your friends for lunch. And with 35 color options, go ahead and add a couple to your cart now. You can thank me later.
11. A fitted sports and yoga tank with a padded bra you totally can wear to work out, but then you're going to want to keep it on after because it is the perfect length to pair with high-waisted pants.
12. A long-line coat bound to be your go-to coat for when you want to look nice but also stay warm. It's a delicate balance in the winter that this coat masters.
13. Doc Marten combat boots so reliable, you can wear them through rain, sleet, and even snow without compromising your style.
14. A V-neck maxi dress here to help you ~maximize~ your style, as it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
Promising review: "This is one of the best dresses I bought on Amazon. I just throw it in the washer and hang to dry. Once I forgot and put it in the drier with the rest of my clothes, and it came out perfect. Wished there were more patterns to choose from. You will not return this dress once you have it, and it is well worth the money. I actually bought this dress last year, and it is still like new. Buy it!!! You will not be disappointed." —Joan Anderson
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes L–5X and in 22 colors, patterns, and sleeve-lengths).
15. A sleeveless high-neck bodysuit that's the perfect base layer to any outfit. Reviewers love it so much that many return after a while to buy more colors, which is a true sign of its reliability.
Promising review: "This tank is the BEST! I bought it last summer and love it so much, that I bought three more colors this year. The fabric is fitting and stretchy, great selection of colors, and you don’t need to wear a bra because it has a second liner in the chest area. I bought the white as well and even that color is not see-through." —Klaudia
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 18 colors).
16. Spanx faux leather leggings with thousands of five-star reviews because they really are THAT comfortable and worth it. You might end up wearing these at least once a week, even if you never leave your house.
17. A pair of overalls I'm pretty sure are an ~overall~ great purchase because you can wear them most of the year. Just wear a T-shirt under them in the warmer months and swap it to a long-sleeved style in the fall/winter.
Promising review: "This one piece is so comfortable. I would wear everyday if I could. I’ve had it for two years now, and it still fits as if I just bought it. Because it’s loose, I can adjust the pant legs easily by folding it to different lengths." —Tnai Lewis
Get it from Amazon $16.14+ (available in sizes S–3X and in 21 colors and patterns).
18. Ray-Ban round sunglasses worth the investment because the round style looks great on so many face shapes. Just be careful because your friends (or S.O.) might try and steal these from you.
19. A turtleneck bodycon dress that you can throw on in the morning when you've overslept and want to look so put together people, will think you actually put in a little effort (joke's on them!).
20. A FP Movement fleece jacket combining both comfort and style into one cozy jacket that will actually keep you warm.
Promising review: "I bought this jacket nearly a year ago, so it’s been well worn and tested since then. This was also my first time shopping at Free People, and I was really impressed. It’s such good quality, washes really well on hand-wash function on washing machine (sometimes a fleece can turn scratchy and rough after multiple washes), but it’s still super soft and cozy. Fits true to size, the color is as pictured. If you’re thinking about it, just get it, you won't regret it. : )" —na2a1ie
Get it from Free People for $148 (available in sizes XS–XL and in 14 colors).
21. A V-neck pocket T-shirt I'm pretty sure would be named "Most likely to succeed" in the superlatives of your closet, because it will get worn more than any other piece of clothing. You can wear it with jeans or shorts, meaning this is a year-round top, baby.
22. Ugg boots quite possibly the most comfortable shoes you can put on your feet. They're basically slippers that are socially acceptable to wear out in public. And when the temperature hits "OMG It's SO cold" out, these shoes with be your bffs.
23. A thick down jacket ideal for anyone who wants a jacket not afraid to pull out all the stops. It has six *huge* pockets, a sherpa-lined hood, and a longer length. Plus, it's windproof, so every snowstorm doesn't stand a chance against you and this coat.
24. Lululemon Wunder Under leggings combining comfort and support into one great pair reviewers say works for workouts and beyond.
25. A long-sleeve T-shirt dress here to be the perfect base layer for all your favorite jackets and accessories. You'll find so many ways to style this dress, it will be well worth the price per wear.
26. Sam Edelman loafers you can ~slide~ right on no matter whether you're wearing dress pants, jeans, or even a dress.
Promising review: "These shoes are a favorite! I ordered the black after having a beet red color for about a year and a half. They were comfortable right out of the box, the leather is supple, and they look high quality. I am very happy with my purchase. These are often compared to the Brixton loafer from a high-end fashion brand." —Christine
Get them from Amazon for $150 (available in sizes 4–14, in wide width, and in 14 colors and patterns).
27. A Barefoot Dreams circle cardigan that's essentially a super chic way to wear a blanket out in public. Trust me. This may be the softest and most comfortable sweat you put on your body. So yeah, you're not getting rid of it anytime soon.
28. A pair of pull-on pants formulated to look like super fancy dress pants but have the same comfort level as your favorite leggings. And that, my friends, is how you win at life.
29. A long-sleeved V-neck ribbed sweater for those days when you need a no-frills, no-fuss look you can rock no matter what's on your to-do list. This staple will be there for you when you need it.
Promising review: "I’ve had this sweater for two years now. I wear it often. It’s held up wonderfully after many washes. I wash it on cold, hand wash cycle, and hang it to dry. It comes out wrinkle-free. I’ve never had to iron it. The stitching remains intact after many wears. The v neck is beautiful with the buttons. There’s no need for me to unbutton any, but you can if you’d like to. The material is soft. The color is spot on to what you see in the descriptive coloring. It’s a wonderful sweater I’ll enjoy wearing for a third winter season. Genuine quality, well worth what I paid. I definitely recommend it!" —mesh
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in 27 colors and patterns).