Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Valentine’s Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 14th!
While BuzzFeed celebrates Black History Month, we also believe in celebrating the value and contributions of Black people year-round. Please enjoy our BHM-themed shopping lists from BuzzFeed Shopping, the Black entrepreneurs who create these products and services, and know that you can #BuyBlack well beyond this wonderful, dedicated month.
1. A Bernie Sanders-themed hot chocolate box perfect if your S.O. hasn't stopped sharing inauguration memes with you. The heart-shaped box is not only filled with two hot cocoa sticks, but you also get marshmallows with the infamous meme on them *and* a pair of THE (marshmallow) mittens. It's a ~sweet~ gift that will make them laugh (and then enjoy).
2. A beautiful ribbed stretch head wrap that's a practical yet beautiful gift they can wear in so many different ways to show off just how stylish they truly are.
3. An African printed fabric basket made with reversible fabric (one side is white and the other is printed) so it can be folded over and changed whenever they want to switch up their design.
4. A collection of beard-care products so your S.O. doesn't get into a ~hairy~ situation with their facial hair. This set will moisturize, condition, and promote a soft and thick beard.
5. An absolutely breathtaking mixed colored stemware set to make every at-home date night feel like you're dining at a 5-star restaurant (no matter what you're eating for dinner).
6. A Black Lives Matter wall hanging they can display proudly in their home as a not-so-subtle reminder. Bonus: if they're on a lot of video calls, reviewers say this looks *chef's kiss* great as a backdrop.
7. A bi-fold wallet made to be business on the outside and party on the inside. As soon as your partner opens it up to pull out a card, there will be a *Boom* explosion of color and fun.
8. A song plaque you can personalize with your favorite song as a couple, plus a photo and even a QR code that'll open the song on their phone so they can listen to it whenever they need a little extra love. *Cue the Aweees*
9. A pair of needle-and-thread earrings they'll be ~sew~ in love with, they may wear them all the time. Plus, they can be threaded through one or more piercings, meaning they can create their own customized look. How cool is that?
10. A Valentine's Day gift set filled with a rose-scented candle, body butter, and massage oil, which means you can have a nice romantic spa day at home just the two of you.
11. A big hair catchall dish perfect for giving your love a place to store important things to them (jewelry, watches, keys, etc) while also being a beautiful addition to their home decor.
12. A printed necktie made from multi-colored African fabric that will bring a new level of style and fun to their look.
13. An illustrated card with a sweet message because representation matters and sometimes the best Valentine's gift is just simply telling your love how much they mean to you.
14. A macrame wall hanging to add some ~love~ to the wall and let your S.O. know that you've always seen a ~rainbow hanging over their head~.
15. A box filled with farm-fresh flowers that also doubles as a fun activity, because your partner gets to use their creativity to build their own arrangement of beautiful blooms.
16. Or a pre-made felt flower bouquet because every ~da(is)y~ is better with them in it, and this bouquet will be a reminder of that for 365 days a year.
17. A set of marble glass coasters bound to show them ~clearly~ how much your love means. These coasters are beautiful on their own, but just wait until the light hits them. It will look like what your heart feels like when you see each other.
19. A set of cocktail-inspired soaps your love will be ~intoxicated~ with because they look cool, smell even better, *and* are practical to use.
20. A set of personalized cufflinks made with leather to add a nice detail to their outfit and also ~link~ the two of you together, even when you're apart.
21. A candle gift set filled with four beautiful candles reviews say smell amazing. You better believe that this gift is going to ~blow~ your SO away.
22. A pair of printed swim trunks covered in a geometric seashell print, perfect for the person who makes you ~happy as a clam~.
23. A beautiful art print so you can both shout from the rooftops that "LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE". And don't let anyone forget that.
24. Heart-shaped macrame coaster because you two are ~tied~ together in ~love~ , and there's just something so special in that.
25. A cozy fleece-lined hoodie made with a satin lining inside the hood to be gentle and protect their hair while also making them feel stylish as hell.
26. A rose hydrating oil infused with Rosehip seed oil, vitamin E oil, and tamanu oil to give you one great skincare product that will leave your partner's skin moisturized and just like they left a 5-star spa.
27. A printed apron for the chef who stole a ~piece~ of your heart and returns it in the form of delicious food. If only your younger self knew that you'd get this lucky.
28. And a set of Black love greeting cards you can give out to all the different loves of your life from your girlfriends, family, kids, and of course your one true love. This is the season of letting everyone in your life know just how much they mean to you.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.