We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An anti-theft backpack with the main body zipper on the inside (against your back while in use) so you can feel safer knowing that nobody will be able to unzip it when you're in a crowded unfamiliar space.
Not only does the backpack open from the inside, but it also has a phone pocket, document pocket, front zippered pocket, and an exterior side pocket. It's also made of nylon, so it's waterproof and has a strap to change it into a shoulder bag.
Promising review: "I cannot say enough amazing things about this backpack. It’s surprisingly spacious for how small the bag is, which makes it portable/practical and comfortable while having it on. This backpack lasted an entire trip through multiple airports and layovers, and all across our trip through Europe. It was amazing. Because of the main zipper sat against my back, I never worried about getting my items stolen. But I also had the luxury of having the two front zippers that were also surprisingly spacious to hold nonprecious items such as water bottles or cheap sunglasses etc... This backpack also is extremely durable. It was the perfect day pack to gather knick-knacks and souvenirs for friends and family and hold whatever I shoved in it! Can we also take time to appreciate how cute this backpack is as well! It went with all my outfits due to the neutral color and had the side strap if we went out to a fancy restaurant. I could easily turn it from a backpack to a purse in seconds! A MUST-HAVE!" —H Bradshaw
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in two sizes and 15 colors).
2. A freezable snack box designed with built-in cooling technology that you can fill with snacks that will stay cold all day long, even if your flight's delayed or you don't make it back to your hotel to regroup like you were planning on. Reviewers say this is not only great for storing snacks for littles, but also for people with food allergies, and even breastfeeding people who need to store milk while away from home.
Promising review: "This is a must-have for travel! As someone with food allergies, I often travel with food. This was the perfect solution for how to keep items cold while traveling. The bag is quick to freeze and has plenty of space for snacks and food. It seems to keep cold for a full day flight and no issue taking thru TSA." —Sunshine_AW
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in 12 colors and prints).
3. An iPhone dongle case you can attach to your keys (or carry-on bag) because I'm pretty sure Apple designed this dongle so small just so we would lose them easily so we'd have to keep buying more. Well, the joke's on them because this genius invention will make sure that you have the dongle so you can use your headphones properly during your flight/travel.
4. A Béis weekender duffle bag I'm pretty sure would make Mary Poppins jealous. This genius bag features *deep breath* a super wide opening so you can actually see everything you packed, a zippered bottom pocket to keep your shoes and toiletries separate from everything else, a laptop sleeve, external zip pocket, key-ring strap, *and* a trolly pass-through with a zipper (to turn into a pocket when not hooked through your suitcase).
Promising review: "I love everything about this bag!!!! Best bag I have ever owned. I love the opening of the bag and how wide it is. I love the bottom zipper part for shoes. Plenty of pockets for storage. I love the color. Like I said, I just love everything about it. Great quality. Can’t wait to add more Béis products to my travel plans." —Angela S.
5. A 16-piece travel toiletries set filled with everything you need to bring your hair, skin, and makeup products with you. No need to go waste any money on the expensive travel-sized version of your go-to products. This set will make it super easy to transfer the right amount to comply with those pesky TSA rules.
The set comes with four bottles, two jars, two spray bottles, two scoopers (to help transfer creams), one funnel (to help transfer liquids), one cleaning brush, a page of labels, and a bag that everything fits in.
Promising review: "I’ve purchased a lot of different travel sets for my toiletries over the years. Inevitably, they are hard to fill and tend to leak. This set was magic! The wide mouth made it easy to fill from a larger bottle, and the little scoops made transferring creams to the jar containers very easy and with much less mess. The only con (hardly worth mentioning) is that once you squeeze the bottle, it takes a few minutes to expand with air again, so the sides are a bit sunken. I solved that by unscrewing the top just a bit for a quick release of the vacuum pressure. I had no leaks, and plenty of containers for every toiletry." —MDC
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
6. Or a TSA- approved toiletry bag so you can easily stash your liquids and be ready when you go through security (and not hold up the line because everyone hates that).
7. A digital luggage scale to prevent you from paying an overweight baggage fee ever again – sometimes it's hard not to overpack, OKAY!!!
Promising review: "This luggage scale is so handy and is great for weighing your luggage. I was a little concerned before I got it because I wasn't sure how accurate it would be. When I used it when I went on vacation, it was dead-on to what the airport said, so I highly recommend this. Plus, it’s easy to pack in your bags." —Teresa Daniels
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in five colors and as a two-pack).
8. A Brevite camera bag that's compact, lightweight, and has a ton of functional features so you can store your camera equipment (and more) while still feeling totally stylish on your trip.
This backpack is designed with a pocket that fits a laptop up to 16", a passport pocket, luggage passthrough, hidden pockets, and a top compartment, which is great for an extra set of clothes. It can hold all of this while also holding a full-frame DSLR and three lenses, which is great for any photographer (no matter their level).
Promising review: "This backpack is the perfect size for my photo adventures with friends. As someone who likes walking around the city and taking photos, I love that this backpack protects my gear, gives me easy access to my camera on the go, and also includes space for my laptop or anything extra that I might need that day." —Catalina C.
Get it from Brevite for $135.99+ (available in two sizes and in 11 colors).
9. A travel wallet with an RFID-blocking shield material to not only keep all your many important travel documents organized but also safe and ready for you to grab when you need your ID quickly in the TSA line.
10. A vaccine card holder you can clip directly on your bag or purse so you have it on hand at all times in case you need to show it to anyone. *shakes fists at whoever designed these to not fit in a wallet*
Ava Reign Creations is a New York-based Etsy shop that sells masks, gifts, and more.
Promising review: "These will be great for travel to Hawaii. Each of us will be able to safely keep our vaccination cards on us. We will be able to clip them to inside of our travel backpacks and access them easily. Shipped quickly and well packaged." —hydrator1
11. A stroller so lightweight and compact it can fit in the overhead bin on a plane. This means you don't have to wait around for it to be retrieved from storage after you deplane. You can just open the stroller and go.
It folds up so small that it was awarded a Guinness World Record in 2014 for the most compact stroller. It can hold kids who weigh up to 55 pounds and only weighs 9.5 pounds.
Promising review: "This is a must-have for all parents with toddlers, especially if you are going on a trip. We went to a place where they do not recommend a stroller because it’s too bulky and gets in your way. Well, using this was not a problem at all. People were amazed how this thing works, and it’s really handy. Very easy to fold. Very light and not space consuming in your trunk! Love it so much!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $279.95 (available in four styles and two colors).
12. And a stroller cover you can throw over the stroller when it starts to downpour out of nowhere in the afternoon, because it somehow always does that when you're on vacation. Your kiddo will stay dry and protected while you run to buy one of those ponchos you only wear on vacation.
Promising review: "A must-have for vacations. This rain cover and mosquito net was perfect for our vacation! It fit over our stroller nicely and was great for the two-day trip we took to Cincinnati as some days we used the net and one day it rained when we went to the zoo so we used the cover! The baby didn't get overheated inside and was a happy camper since he could see through it. Very easy to use and worth every penny!"—Tlake33111
Get it from Amazon for $14.20+ (available in three colors).
13. A helpful checklist so you can plan out everything you need to pack and not worry about getting that feeling of "What am I forgetting?"
14. A Trtl neck pillow specifically designed to keep your head in a comfortable position while you sleep so you can actually get some shut-eye so you're ready to go when you get to the destination.
Promising review: "This thing is the greatest thing invented since chicken and biscuits. It's like a nice scarf with just enough support to keep your neck just in the right position. I highly recommend it. Works great with big headphones too." —Deana Hero
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in four colors).
15. A pair of compression socks to stop your feet and legs from swelling up as much as Violet Beauregarde did in Willy Wonka's factory.
16. A water-resistant cosmetic bag perfect for anyone who simply *cannot* pack lightly. It's OK to admit. This bag is here to help keep ALLLLL your products organized and ready to use during your whole trip. It has four compartments and a hook so you can hang it in the bathroom and not have to deal with unpacking and repacking everything.
Promising reviews: "I bought this bag specifically for when I travelled across the country with my two small children. One of whom is a medically complex child. I put ALL of my toiletries, ALL their toiletries, and ALL of my son's medications in this bag. Everything fit perfectly, and nothing was broken. The hanger is durable and carried lots of weight when it hanged on the back of the bathroom door. I bought the largest size, and it was 100% worth what I paid for. If you are traveling by yourself, I would recommend the smaller size. But if you are packing for others or just pack heavy, definitely buy the larger size. I absolutely loved it! And it was very compact in my suitcase. Very sturdy as I carried it. I HIGHLY recommend buying." —Hannah Funderburk
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in two sizes and six colors).
17. A chic carry-on suitcase I'm almost positive will become your new travel BFF. Not only does this suitcase have an ejectable portable battery, it also has a "crush-proof" shell with bumpers for extra protection, a hidden laundry bag that is odor-proof, and a compression system that makes it so you can fit everything you need in your bag. This bag might really have it all.
18. A travel pouch that attaches to your bra so you can keep the most important things closest to you (such as your money, credit cards, and a copy of your passport) without fear of some pickpocketing wizard breezing past you, barely touching you but somehow getting away with your stuff.
Promising reviews: "This was a LIFESAVER while traveling. I kept my cards and cash in it and had no stress about thieves lifting my essentials while traveling heavily pickpocketed cities. I loved it so much, I actually continued to use it when I got home instead of carrying a purse! The top flap did start to unravel after about six months — but this was also after six months of everyday use." —Krista Hinz
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
19. AirFly, a wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any other wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you can enjoy all the free entertainment without being forced to bring two sets of headphones or use the crappy ones they have the AUDACITY to charge for on some flights.
It also comes with a USB-C charging cable, travel pouch, keychain holder, quick-start guide, and a manual.
Promising review: "If you have a wireless earpiece and fly frequently, this is a must-have. Most newer planes have a monitor on the seat backs which enable you watch movies, etc. This unit enables you to do it using your wireless earpiece. Connection is simple and automatic once you have initially paired your device or devices. It's convenient. I'm happy with the purchase." —JCE
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in three styles).
20. Portable soap paper sheets ideal for any situation you find yourself in where you need to wash your hands, but there's no soap in sight. Simply put one in your hands, pour some water on it, and scrub away. You'll have clean hands in 20 seconds!
Promising reviews: "I put one in my car and one in my son's diaper bag. Saw these on TikTok and had to get them. It’s horrible when you go somewhere and they have no soap, so this is a lifesaver." —Kailyn
"Cute little containers that fit in your pocket. One piece lathers nicely. Great to have if traveling or just out and find yourself in a bathroom with no soap. Also, great for campers." —Nicki
Get four boxes with 200 sheets each from Amazon for $7.99.
21. An external battery so powerful that it can charge your phone up to three times before it needs to be charged itself (now that's convenient).
22. A jewelry organizer with ample space to store all the necklaces, earrings, rings, and more you want to bring with you. With specific places for everything, you'll never arrive at your destination only to find your necklaces have tangled themselves up so badly you can't wear them during the trip.
Promising review: "I saw this recommended on TikTok and bought it on a whim. I never knew a jewelry organizer would be so useful! I absolutely love this organizer and think everyone should have one!!" —Savana Bishop
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in two sizes and nine colors and patterns).
23. A foot hammock made out of memory foam because we can't all afford to fly first class, but this little gadget will make you feel like you can (even if it doesn't come with free champagne).
24. A Double Dipper Dip Clip I'll pretty much guarantee you'll find super useful during your next road trip. Clip this to the air vent in your car to hold your favorite sauces so you can dip your fries and chicken tenders in the car, no prob.
25. A hands-free (rotating!) phone mount you can use on more than just the airplane — it can mount on basically any surface from the tray table, arm of a chair, or even a suitcase handle for easy viewing wherever you are.
Promising review: "I travel a lot and this (with my AirPods) are my must-haves. I download a couple movies to my phone, clip it up, and sit back and relax. Fits with the tray table closed. I have had so many people ask me where I got it. I bought it after seeing another passenger with one. 10/10" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
26. Some odor eliminators perfect to stash in your luggage or carry-on and not have to worry about throwing stinky or sweaty clothes in your suitcase after your hike to get the perfect sunset photo for Instagram ends up being a little harder than you originally thought.
27. A tote organizer to turn your black hole of a purse or carry-on into an organized dream where you can reach and grab your hand sanitizer in seconds instead of spending 10 minutes searching through everything to find it.
28. A magnetic luggage tag made to be clipped to your tote bag for a super-easy (and convenient) spot to keep your hat while you travel. It uses a magnet to keep your hat in place so it will make it to your destination in one piece. Say goodbye to ever having to pull out a crushed and wrinkled hat from your luggage again!
Lindsay Albanese is an LA-based woman-owned small business that creates fashionable and functional accessories to make your life easier.
Promising review: "Love! Love! Love it! It has a very sturdy grip, and fashionable! I have had skin cancer numerous times, including melanoma. This is a must-have to keep me safe and fashionable — vacation or otherwise. I have thrown it in the overhead on a plane or shuffled through crowded venues, prior to COVID-19, and never lost my hat. This is a great gift, first to myself, and now to others! Thank you for keeping me safe and on point at an affordable price!" —Emily K.
Get it from Lindsay Albanese for $69.
29. An electronics organizer with spots for all your cords, chargers, devices, and stress.*
*Okay, there are not actual spots for your stress, but it will make you feel organized and put-together and hopefully ease your stress knowing exactly where all your important electronics should be!
Promising review: "I travel a fair amount and am an admitted tech gadget junkie and became tired of dragging around a jumbled bag of cables, connectors, adapters, earbuds, thumb drives, card readers, MP3 players, and other necessities that resembled an episode of Hoarders. This little pouch tamed the beast — a place for everything and everything in its place. The other side of the double-sided pouch holds a power pack, multi-port USB charger, and even a short extension cord. This is a great setup if you're frequently on the road, and you don't have to worry about forgetting that 'critical' connector..." —Snowbound
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).