We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Cyber Week, the week when almost every store has deals (more than you could ever conceivably look through in an entire lifetime), is *here*.
We're wading through mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals can move quickly. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Cyber Week to see our latest updates as the deals change!
1. A plush blanket for 20% off reviewers swear by as the ultimate Barefoot Dreams dupe, matching the quality, ridiculous softness, and durability without the big ole yikes of a price tag.
2. Olaplex No. 3 hair perfector for 20% off, which is worth the investment (especially for anyone with broken, damaged hair) because it works to strengthen your hair from within by repairing the bonds.
3. A La Specialista Arte Espresso Machine for 29% off that's such an investment in your future happiness that you'll be blowing kisses to thank your past self for YEARS. This espresso machine comes with different temperature settings, a milk frother, a literal commercial-style WAND to make LATTE ART (!!), and even has a dispenser for taller cups so you can enjoy your drink any which way you please.
4. The new AirPods Pro for 20% off (their best price all year!) to treat yourself to the ultimate in comfy, ridiculously effective noise-proof headphones. Once these toggle into "noise-canceling" mode, it's basically all the irritating background noise in the world just *POOFS* away.
5. Plus a set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds for 53% off that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except with a perk — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
6. An Always pan for 34% off that's designed to replace eight pieces of cookware, and look good while doing it. This means you can have a decluttered cabinet and yet still make all the different kinds of food you want.
7. A portable car vacuum for 46% off so the next time you explore the great outdoors or enjoy a particularly messy snack you don't have to coexist with the evidence of until the next time you do a deep car clean. With this easy peasy gadget, you can scoop it all up and leave your interiors looking brand spanking new.
8. A pair of high-waisted crossover leggings for 44% off that TikTok caused to sell out once, so you might want to ~run~ to grab a pair before it happens again. Not only are these leggings extremely comfortable and stylish, but the crossover style of the waistband ensures they stay in place no matter if you're working out, or just lounging about — whatever is more your vibe.
9. An electric scooter for 25% off because you're an adult with adult money so you can buy yourself a super-fun mode of transportation that you would have loved as a child. Plus, it has a 31-mile range and can get up to 20 mph, so it can take you where you want to go.
10. A dual hair dryer and brush for 37% off to dry your hair as you style it and give your do an incredible amount of volume and shine, without the cost of a pricey blowout.
11. A Wild One walking kit for 30% off because your pup deserves a treat, too. The kit comes with a color-coordinating harness, leash, and poop bag carrier. They'll be the most stylish dog on the block when you take them for your daily walk.
12. A Nespresso VertuoPlus coffee maker for 30% off so you can make rich and delicious espresso *and* full-size coffees at lit'rally the push of a button. And it's surprisingly slim to save you counter space!
13. Youthforia BYO Blush Oil for 25% off, which is a TikTok fave because it's designed to react to the pH levels of your skin, giving you the perfect rosy touch that's specific to you. How cool is that?
14. A Beast Blender for 20% off — a narrow, single-human-size blender that's powerful, easy to use, and works in every size kitchen (including New York apartment-size ones).
15. A pair of wireless sleep headphones for 50% off (plus an extra 10% off) that will play white noise or the music of your choice in a comfy headband, so you can enjoy the calm of it all night long (and block out the unrepentant snoring of certain people and/or pets).
Promising review: "I saw these on TikTok and since I have so much trouble finding quality headphones I decided to try it. I’m very happy with the sound quality and comfort of these. I’m able to fall asleep to my music or podcast without having to limit myself to sleeping on my back or losing an ear bud in my bed in the middle of the night. It makes working out easier as well. The value is worth the quality. I would recommend." —Thunder Muffin
Get it from Amazon for $18 (originally $39.99; available in 13 colors).
16. A Victrola Bluetooth-enabled vinyl turntable for up to 38% off so you can get all of that retro feel *plus* all the modern convenience of being able to use updated control panels.
17. A pair of squiggle earrings for 20% off perfect for days that call for some statement-making accessorizing.
18. A Dagne Dover duffle bag for 25% off that's made out of neoprene and mesh, meaning it's a super soft bag you'll be able to fit SO much stuff in that you'll never travel without it again.
19. A smart-toaster for 38% off that'll make you feel like you're living in the year 3000. Sure, you might not be living underwater, but you will have more than 60 settings on the touchscreen to choose from to toast your bread, English muffins, Pop-Tarts, and more to the exact level you desire.
20. An Orolay jacket, aka *the* Amazon coat for 41% off, complete with Sherpa-lined hood and a snug warmth that is truly UNPARALLELED when it comes to facing the elements. You may have noticed a lot of people wearing over the past few years, and it truly lives up to its cozy hype.
21. A Calpak clear cosmetics case for 20% off for an upgraded look to whatever stained and old toiletry bag you've been using for a few years too long. This one is basically the Mercedes of cosmetic bags — it's durable, water-resistant, lightweight, has dual carrying handles, and two zippered compartments. Plus, you'll be able to easily check and make sure you packed your contacts.
22. A wireless, Bluetooth-enabled karaoke mic for 56% off you can sync with preeeeetty much anything, including speakers, players, or singing apps on your phone. Now you can live out your Ariana Grande fan fiction in the comfort of your own home.
23. A Courant catchall with a built-in charger for 25% off to streamline the look of a side table and give you a place to hold trinkets *and* charge your phone at the same time. It will add a sophisticated and fancy feel to your living room.
24. The newest version of the glare-free Kindle Paperwhite for 32% off that not only can hold thousands of books, but will let you read them the *chef's kiss* way you like best — you can customize it with all your favorite fonts and layouts, and organize your virtual shelves to your precise standards. Bonus — its charge lasts weeks (plural!!), and it's waterproof, so they can take this bb in the bathtub 🍷.
25. Girlfriend Collective high-rise compression leggings for 40% off made from recycled water bottles, so you can look good *and* feel great about the activewear you put on your body.
26. A Brandon Blackwood faux-croc bag for 40% off from the *highly* covetable brand that'll get you all sorts of Ooooohs and Aaaahs while you're just trying to run a dang errand.
27. A rotating, heated back and neck massager because you still haven't used the massage gift certificate your BFF gave you three years ago. This gizmo works out all sorts of knots from the comfort of one's couch.
Promising review: "Can I give this thing 10 stars?!? Since the pandemic hit, I've had to forgo my monthly massage. I've also had a ton more stress than normal. I carry my stress in my shoulders and neck, and I've found it difficult to sleep due to neck/shoulder pain. I live alone and no amount of stretching or self-massage was working. Enter this massager — OH MY GOD! Amazing! I got it out of the box, plugged it in and put it to work. My neck cracked/popped multiple times from my muscles releasing. I feel SO much better. Highly recommend!!" —CLester
Get it from Amazon for $29.59+ (originally $42.99; available in two colors).