We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of matte lipsticks about to put every other lipstick you've ever tried to shame (just read some of the reviews dragging more expensive brands). This lipstick goes on easy and stays on — even through eating a cupcake *and* a whole night out, as one reviewer confirms.
Promising review: "What can I say, I saw a TikTok about this lipstick and for $10 had to try it! The reviews are right, for some reason this lipstick is better than even $20 name brand ones bought from Ulta. Not only does it smell great, but dries in under a minute and survived eating a cupcake, a Starbucks drink, and an entire evening out, no smudging and had to be removed with a makeup wipe. Fantastic product!!" —Claire
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $11.88 (available in three color combinations).
2. Rare Beauty liquid blush available in both matte and dewy finish to give your face a little ~glow~. And it doesn't take much to achieve the look. Just put a dot or two on your cheek bones, and then blend it with a brush (or even your finger), and you'll be good to go.
Promising review: "I hope this never gets discontinued because it will take me forever to go through the bottle, but I love it. The color LOVE is so perfect, and I imagine will be great on so many skin tones. So pigmented. Honestly really fun to use. It seems overwhelming and like a lot of pigment, but it blends so well. TikTok make me buy it, and I definitely don’t regret it and will probably end up buying other colors." —AlexaX
Get it from Sephora for $20 (available in three dewy shades and three matte shades).
3. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer made to be lightweight so you barely feel it when you apply it before the rest of your makeup. But it will make a big difference in ensuring your foundation goes on even and smooth and stays in place all day long.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! It goes on smooth, and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. It makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Leslie Mattingly
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
4. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer with a sponge on the end, meaning you can swipe it under your eyes in seconds – nobody will know that you couldn't fall asleep for hours last night. It's so easy to use, even makeup newbies will love it, as one reviewer confirms.
Promising review: "I personally like this product. Throughout high school (I recently graduated in June), I never knew how to do makeup. But then I heard this product was the absolute best on TikTok. And trust me, they were not lying. It has really good coverage and hides my 'raccoon eyes.' And the beat part is that a little bit goes a long way. So if you’re starting out or want to try something new I definitely recommend to try this out .<3" —Liela Lee
Get it from Amazon for $7.93+ (available in 18 shades).
5. An Onset soap eyebrow kit here to help you achieve that fully full brow look that's all the rage right now. The clear setting product will help add thickness, volume, and texture to your brows with just a couple of swipes. Just be careful because you friends may try to ~swipe~ this from you when they see how great it makes your brows look.
6. A foundation brush with the power to blend both liquid and powder makeup for a flawless finish. The bristles on the brush are dense but do not absorb the product, so it all goes right on your face. It even has makeup expert Mikayla Nogueria's stamp of approval!
Plus, it comes with a case!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok. I’m a middle aged woman, so it’s difficult for me to admit that. I. LOVE. IT! It gives a flawless finish with little product. I have a compact foundation that comes with its own applicator sponge. I almost threw it out because I didn’t like the coverage. I tried this brush with it, and it’s perfect! It also comes in a plastic case, which is great because I travel a lot with my work and my other brushes get damaged sometimes." —Thayel M. Caison
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in eight colors).
7. A volcanic stone face roller that'll remove all the oil and shine that appears on your face when you're outside. Reviewers like this option better than oil-blotting sheets because the ball can be popped out and washed, making it a reusable and more sustainable option.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. It was back ordered, but then I got an email saying it was in stock, and I was SO excited. Not only is it affordable, but it's washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful. The packaging wasn't over the top exciting, but it provided you all the info you needed. (It felt like the holy grail had been delivered to my front doorstep.) After my first use, I was in love. Now, it doesn't pickup everything but it does make it more matte and gives you a natural look. I am so excited this product exists and I already feel more confident." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $11.36.
8. Winky Lux Flower Balm not only made to be super moisturizing, but also to change color based on the unique pH levels in your skin. You'll get the perfect custom shade that works for you. Now that's magic!
Promising review: "I loved this color-changing balm!!!!!!! It’s been my favorite purchase so far. I saw this girl on TikTok use it, and I had to try it. It’s super compact, and the color it gives out is so pretty and fits well with everyone’s skin tone. It’s moisturizing and sheer. I’m buying more instead of getting my lips tattooed." —Stephany
Get it from Amazon for $16 (available in three colors).
9. Alleyoop's pen pal you may think is one of those super-cool multicolored pens you used in grade school, but is actually a 4-in-1 makeup tool. You'll have eyeliner, brow liner, lip liner, and a highlighter right at your fingertips. Doing your makeup in the morning has never been easier!
Alleyoop is a woman-owned small business creating compact and multi-functional makeup products!
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "This pen is amazing. I travel a lot for work, and it's so nice to just have to grab this rather than four different pieces of makeup. The less things I have to remember, the better!" —Rachel B.
Get it from Alleyoop for $25 (available in three shades).
10. A NYX mechanical eyeliner built with a creamy formula that makes it super easy to apply — it glides on and dries almost instantly, leaving you with the perfect look that will last all day long (no matter how hot and humid it is outside).
Promising review: "THANKS, TIKTOK! It works amazing. It's so good." —Luciana
"I'm HORRIBLE at applying eyeliner, so this was a godsend. It's creamy, so it doesn't snag on your eyelid when you apply it, but it dries out in a minute or so, so it actually lasts all day. If I want a darker look, I put on black or navy eyeliner and then apply this on top — it smooths over the shakiness of the dark eyeliner, and looks a whole lot more interesting (like I actually put work into it, when I really didn't). I used to use a different liquid eyeshadow, but I found this and it works so much better — it stays on for a lot longer, doesn't fade, and actually reaches the lid line. Even though it stays on for a while (all day — 10+ hours), it comes off really easily with a wipe or miscellar water. It's great for covering mistakes or simply as a stand-in so you don't have to project to the world that you have no clue what you're doing with eyeliner." — Anonymous 1
Get it from Amazon for $4.99 (available in 13 colors).
11. Glossier's Cloud Paint — a multipurpose product you can use on both your cheeks and eyes for a nice subtle glow that will make you feel like a TikTok beauty star because of how easy it is to apply.
Promising review: "I purchased Dusk first because I saw it on TikTok. It’s so creamy and easily blendable. Dusk is great for during the day. I purchased Storm second for at night or going out. I never thought I would like a cream blush. I have always been a powder girl. I may never go back!!!" —Felicia
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in eight shades).
Read our full review of Glossier's Cloudpaint.
12. A set of makeup sponges that cost a fraction of all the other well-known brands on the market. And these sponges hold up and work just as well (or even better) than any other. They work overtime to give you expert-level blending and coverage when applying foundation, BB cream, powder, and even concealer. Pro tip: try using them while wet for even smoother coverage.
Promising review: "Don't hesitate, just buy these. I was using the Real Technique sponges for years and I bought these on a whim after seeing several TikToks praising these. I love these sponges and the price. I apply liquid foundation with a damp sponge and these work better than Real Techniques. They are dense but soft and 'bouncy.' I wash mine between each use, and these hold up very well and much better than the RT. I'm very happy with my purchase and the price. I will definitely continue to buy." —chris
Get a set of five from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four color combinations).
13. A Crease Piece creation kit meant to help you create a cut crease, which is essentially when eyeshadow cuts across your lid, giving an optical illusion that adds contrast to your makeup look. And no, you don't have to be a makeup artist to create this. Simply hold one of the crease sets up to your eye, swipe your eyeshadow on, and you'll have a look people may assume a professional did.
Crease Piece is a woman-owned small business founded by Brittney Foley after she went viral for using a spoon to create a cut crease. Since a spoon doesn't work for every eye shape, she decided to create the Crease Piece, which has three different-shaped sets that work for more people.
Promising review: "I've only tried it once so far, the wing crease, but it worked great!! As with anything, there is a learning curve and requires a bit of practice to perfect it. But, overall, it is quite easy to use! I can't wait to try it out with other looks, colors, and styles! I'm happy with my purchase." —Melina Wagner
Get it from Crease Piece for $24.99.
14. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Fresh Wear Powder Foundation because it's bound to be your new favorite foundation as soon as you try it. It's a full-coverage powder that blurs redness and acne, has a matte finish, and stays put all day. Yes, the foundation can basically do it all!
Promising review: "I have purchased this three times in the color Sienna, and it is perfect! It's totally worth all the hype on TikTok. This is a very emollient powder that sticks to the skin. I prep with sunscreen then use this. The fragrance dissipates quickly. I noticed the actual powder is bouncy to the touch. I have not used the pelican or sponge it comes with. I like to use a powder brush. It gives me full coverage, and I look flawless all day. I also don’t need to blot. And I am very oily. I will certainly continue to repurchase. This is the best powder I have tried since Mac Studio Fix." —Maria Webba
Get it from Amazon for $9.67+ (available in 20 shades).
15. Dr. Jart+'s Mini Cicapair Tiger Grass Color-Correcting Treatment made to be worn on its own or under your makeup to help reduce any redness or uneven texture on your face. It's made with SPF 30, so you get a one-two punch of coverage and protection when applied. That's a ~knock-out~ product if I've ever heard of one!
Promising review: "The hype is to be believed. I discovered this product from @BauerBeauty on TikTok. I loved how she showed the application and the payoff, which is reduced redness. I have rosacea with a lot of redness around my nose and outside the corners of my mouth. This reduces the redness without having to use foundation." —DJJJJ
Get a mini from Sephora for $20.
Plus, check out one BuzzFeed Shopping editor's full review of Dr. Jart's Cicapair Tiger Grass Color-Correcting Treatment here!
16. A set of dermaplaning razors designed to be a quick way for you to shape your eyebrows, remove any unwanted hair, and just get smooth skin without having to spend more time in a salon chair. Reviewers swear by this for helping make their makeup go on smoother!
17. A milk tea lipgloss bound to be your new favorite because it not only look super cute (it looks like there's bobas at the bottom!), but it'll also moisturize your lip and leave them with the perfect amount of shine.
Nonyes Minks is a small business creating natural body care and cosmetics. You can check them out on TikTok here.
Promising reviews: "I saw this gloss on TikTok! LOVE IT!!" —Asia
"I am obsessed with this gloss! First of all, it’s adorable and very moisturizing. It also smells amazing and does not feel sticky at all. I definitely recommend. :)" —Hope Kongal
Get it from Nonyes Minks for $5 (originally $9.88).
18. A bottle of NYX setting spray you can spritz on after doing your makeup in the morning and not have to worry about applying again. You'll look and feel great all day long.
19. VieBeauti eyelash growth serum you can apply to your lashes to help lengthen and strengthen them overtime. You may even apply less mascara in the future, as one reviewer confirms.
Promising review: "I bought this in January because of TikTok reviews. I tried to be consistent with this 1–2 times a day for a little over two months now, and I’ve seen a huge difference. My eyelashes are noticeably longer and I wear way way less mascara. I usually give up on things like this when I don’t see results instantly, but I’m glad I stuck with it. It takes a couple of months, but I definitely will keep using this serum." —Julie
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in three colors).
20. Juno & Co.'s Clean 10 Cleansing Balm — it's made with only 10 ingredients that remove makeup (yes, even your waterproof mascara) without leaving that oily feeling behind. Reviewers also say it leaves their skin feeling hydrated and firm after use.
Promising review: "I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I found it on TikTok and OMG!! It works so well. I don't have to sit there and rub the crap out of my eyelashes to get the waterproof mascara off. I will admit, it doesn't take 100% of the makeup off but about 95% of my makeup comes off. It is not water-resistant, as emulsifying it with water helps take the makeup off. I have not found a better makeup remover, and yes, that includes Micellar Water (which also works well but leaves my skin feeling oily). With this cleansing balm, my face feels hydrated and smooth. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!! 1000/10 would recommend!!!" —Deetje Frederick
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
21. Essence's Lash Princess mascara to take your lashes to new ~heights~ and make people think you're wearing falsies, when in fact, all you did was swipe on some mascara.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TikTok thought it would be expensive looking at the results they got. I am beyond amazed with how my lashes look after about two coats. For around $5, you couldn’t ask for a better mascara! I will be buying this same one when I run out. I was not expecting to like it as much as I do! No complaints." —Kd
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
22. Or Maybelline's Lash Sensational Sky High mascara because the ~sky's the limit~ when it comes to your lashes, and this mascara will help you get there. The formula is made with a mix of bamboo extract and fibers to help build the length of your lashes without clumping or weighing them down.
Promising review: "I bought this mascara after seeing it go viral on TikTok. This stuff is incredible. I've been using this mascara for two months, and it's still performing very well. I admit that I am not a fan of the packaging (it feels clunky, cheap, and plasticy), but it's the inside that counts, right? The formula builds well. The brush is the perfect length to grip and coat all of my lashes. It lengthens my short eyelashes after just one coat! I tested this against my more expensive mascaras, and it performed better than most!" —Gizelle Cade
Get it from Amazon for $8.50+ (available in six shades).
23. A Lovoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp because nothing, and I mean nothing, can stop you from having an amazing day when you create the perfect cat-eye in less than a minute. What's that? Oh yeah, that's just Marvel on the phone to get you to be the next star now that you have an amazing superpower.
Check out this TikTok by @kingaborysiewicz!
Promising review: "Someone recommended this product for me on TikTok, I was unsure of the quality because it was such a cheap price. I have cried and swam, and this stuff doesn’t come off easy! It’s great. Not to mention it lasts a long time! I am happy with this brand." —Shay Lastowski
Get it from Amazon for $14.97+ (available in three sizes).