33 Things That Look More Expensive Than Their Price Tag
Pretty sure these clothes, furniture, accessories, and more are basically international superspies.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An off-the-shoulder V-neck blouse you can easily pair with your favorite pair of jeans for a sophisticated style sure to wow.
2. An acrylic desk display perfect for displaying your favorite photos (or important notes) on your desk so you have something nice to look at to calm you down after receiving yet another "Per my last email..." response.
3. A minimalist watch with a leatherlike band because it's ~time~ to upgrade your look without spending a huge chunk of change.
4. A handmade floral coaster so beautiful you *might* not want to set your drinks on it, but you totally should because it will protect your surfaces and also feel so elegant you might think you've been transported to the set of Bridgerton.
BTW — Poppy & Pour is a California-based small biz that has been creating custom flower coasters, keychains, and more since 2020.
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous! It's hard to get a good photo of resin without reflections or light so trust me when I say this is even more beautiful in person! Seller gave me exactly what I requested and I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Highly highly recommended!" —nlivnil
6. A WOW-worthy ruched bodycon dress you can style in so many ways because it's the perfect base layer for all your favorite accessories. Plus, you can throw on a long-sleeved shirt underneath to make this style work during every season.
7. A set of bubble water glasses to upgrade your drinkware and make you feel downright fancy when you drink orange juice in the morning.
8. A plaid shacket that has the look of a shirt with the warmth and feel of a jacket, which is a great combo for those chilly fall days that are coming up quicker than you've probably realized. Throw this on with your favorite pair of jeans and a tee for a trendy and chic outfit that doesn't cost a fortune.
Get it from Target for $50 (available in women's sizes XS–4X and in two colors).
9. A two-tier jewelry tray to display accessories, crystals, or whatever trinkets you have collected in a corner somewhere.
Promising review: "I love Umbra products — they always have good modern designs. This looks more expensive than you’d expect. It’s a matte gold, which I always think ups the sophistication. It’s on the smaller side and perfect for a bedside table or corner of a vanity. The top holds several small items and the bottom can hold several bangles."—Dr A.
Get it from Amazon for $21.30+ (available in three colors).
11. A gold watering can and mister you can not only use to water your plants, but then leave out after you're done as a piece of decor. It will be a nice reminder so you don't forget to water your plants (because that's the hardest part).
Promising review: "This watering can is so easy to use, and it holds a lot more water than you would think by the size. I also love the cap that comes on the end of the spout — a great way to avoid spills!! Appreciate the pretty mister that comes with it, too. Both look very nice on the shelf where I house my plants in front of a window." —MC Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in three colors).
12. A one-shoulder sports bra so cute, it may just motivate you to get that next workout in ASAP, and then share a cute snap afterward.
13. A mushroom stool people will probably think you got from some fancy-schmancy boutique with a ~MUSH~ higher price tag on it. It's OK, your secret is safe with me!
14. A floral glass soap dispenser that'll look really nice sitting on your bathroom counter and make your home a little more eco-friendly because you can simply refill it every time you run out of soap.
15. A jade-gemstone gold necklace dainty enough to wear every single day without overpowering your outfit.
16. A Bodum pour-over coffee maker made with heat-resistant borosilicate glass with a permanent filter inside to make a delicious cup of coffee that just might turn you into an even bigger coffee snob.
17. A pair of hoop earrings to help you make a ~statement~, and that statement is that you are a boss who doesn't mess around when it comes to style.
18. A chic dinnerware set that comes with everything you need to set the perfect table. Your guests will be so impressed to be using a matching set at your next dinner party, they'll probably start to believe you're finally a real adult.
The set comes with eight dinner plates, eight salad plates, eight bowls, and eight mugs and is dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
Promising review: "They are very nice. The mugs are a nice size. I love how the sides come up; this will keep food from falling off the plate. I love the black and red. I will really enjoy this dinnerware. Thank you for the quality of this dinnerware." —Teresa
Get it from Wayfair for $100.77+ (originally $109.99+; available in four colors)
19. A tulle ruffle-shoulder bodysuit that will make you feel like a GD star when you wear it. Watch out, the paparazzi may be looking for you when you rock this frock.
Promising review: "I love this bodysuit!! I wore it for my birthday brunch and felt bougie in all the right ways! I had a ton of girls ask me where I got it and they were shocked when I told them Amazon." —Cassidy D.
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 10 colors and styles).
22. A circular velvet accent chair so beautiful, it might make you feel like you're royalty. Now all you need is a crown.
23. A pair of mules people may mistake for a certain designer brand, and you don't have to correct them if they do.
Promising review: "Wow, what a steal. These look great. Good value and quality, true to size, and comfortable. Highly recommend a good slip-on shoe; perfect for summertime in the workplace or to tie your outfit together at brunch. I want them in black now too." —LC
Get them from Amazon for $33.99 (available in women's sizes 6–11 and in seven colors and prints).
24. Geometric front-back earrings so simple yet stunning, you'll probably end up wearing them with every outfit you can.
26. A convertible sweater tank you can customize in SO many different ways. So not only does this top look super expensive but you can wear it differently every single day, making it one of your best purchases ever.
Promising review: "This is a winner. Fits true to size and you can style it so many different ways at such a great price!!!! I'm obsessed. It's also lightweight so you can wear it in the spring/summer. I bought it in the ivory color but I think I'm going to buy more in different colors. " —mttran3
Get it from Free People for $40 (available in women's sizes XS–XL and in nine colors).
27. Square cat-eye sunglasses with 99% UVA/UVB sun protection, because you can have sunglasses that are both stylish and protective.
28. Two metal wire flower vases so you can display the beautiful flowers you just had to pick up while you were at the grocery store.
29. A floral lace bralette you'll wear a ~bunch~ because it's comfortable and will make you feel super sexy.
30. A floral temporary tattoo people will probably just assume is real...until you swap it out for a new design next week.
31. A velvet V-neck cami you'll feel so ~smooth~ wearing, especially since you paid practically pennies for such a nice top.
32. A set of porcelain serving bowls you can use to create Insta-worthy salads, bowls, or even pastas. Just be prepared for your friends to slide into your DMs and ask you where you got the beautiful bowls from.
Promising review: "I wish I'd have bought these years ago. Having a dinner salad has always been a choice of cramming it into a bowl or having it fall off a plate. With these, that issue is solved and, as a bonus, things like pasta are much easier to serve and eat. They are very well made and heavy." —CNorris
Get a set of two from Amazon for $29.99 (available in two colors).
33. A sleek cross-body purse with attached coin purse perfect to fit all your essentials in without weighing down your shoulder and your style at the same time.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this bag. I have had it for six months, and I have had zero issues. I was a bit timid at first due to the reviews. But I’m very glad I bought it. The quality is great for faux leather. It's pretty durable. All and all great purchase for the price would love to buy a second one if it ever restocks." —joseph gauthier
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in six colors and patterns).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.