29 Sweaters To Keep You Warm If Your Office Is Freezing
The best time to buy a sweater is ALL the time — especially when you're frozen at your desk.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
It's a universal fact that as soon as it gets hot outside, offices everywhere turn into frozen tundras, and you end up sitting at your desk all day wishing you had 100 layers on.
1. A lightweight sweater so simple and cute, all your friends (and very cold coworkers) will be asking you where you got it.
2. A duster cardigan with extra length so you can keep your legs warm when you inevitably forget how cold the office is and attempt to wear a dress.
3. Or this splurgeworthy option with a hood you can pull up on those days when it's so cold you can't feel your face.
4. A cozy cardigan that's so soft and will probably make you blush from how warm it keeps you during the day.
5. An oversized sweater to show how dead you feel inside when the office is approximately -30 degrees.
6. A dolman-sleeve sweater with pockets you can turn into snack holes to really help you get through the workday.
7. A jersey knit cardi that will keep you looking profresh (and also fresh and warm) during a presentation.
8. An open poncho to create the perfect dupe: People will think you look really cute, but you're actually just wearing a huge blanket.
9. A cotton-blend cardigan that will keep you from turning blue.
10. A fleece cardigan to make you feel like you never left your bed and that will go with literally everything you own.
11. A cute cardi that will help you earn your ~stripes~ in the office because you'll actually be able to focus on your work.
12. A classic black cardigan, which you actually can't go wrong with because black goes with literally everything.
13. A cable-knit sweater that doubles as a coat for maximum warmth while still looking professional.
14. A camo cardi to help you avoid interacting with you coworkers because you'll camoflage into your surroundings, and they won't be able to see you.
15. This cocoon cardigan, which is a a must(ard)-have and a perfect addition to your go-to work outfit.
16. An open cardigan that will ~ruffle~ your feathers and make you the most stylish bird in the office.
17. A chic chunky knit to make any look stand out while it works hard to keep you cozy.
19. This cardigan to have you looking so ~sharp~, you'll probably impress your boss.
20. A pullover with more than 700 reviews attesting to how versatile and comfortable it is — it's perfect to keep at your desk and throw on at a moment's notice.
21. Or a spirited cardigan so you can pretend you're at Hogwarts drinking Butterbeer instead of finishing that report.
22. This open-knit sweater that'll have your head in the clouds because you'll be such a comfortable temperature.
23. A cardigan with a subtle ribbed detail along the bottom and sleeves to make it not so ordinary.
24. A shag sweater, because covering up when it's cold doesn't mean that you have to stop being the most fashionable person in the office.
25. A leopard-print cardi for when things get a little ~wild~ during your Friday happy hour.
26. A sweater that will color-block all the haters at the office who are just jealous of how warm you are.
27. A vintage-style cardigan to help you live out all your Mad Men office fantasies. (Sorry, Don Draper does not come with.)
28. A poncho you can throw over whatever you have on. It's essentially a giant blanket, and what's not to love about that?
29. Or a sweater that will help the day ~zip~ by because you won't be focused on how much you're shivering.
Warm happy dance not included with purchase, but it is encouraged!
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.