1. A complete cutting board set ingeniously designed with four compartments underneath and multiple graters so you can store your veggies as you slice them. You'll have all the ingredients ready for your dinner in a matter of minutes.
See this gadget in action on TikTok here.
You get four varied stainless-steel graters, four storage containers, four plastic insert boards that have different corresponding food icons, and a bonus bamboo spoon!
Promising review: "I invested in this cutting board instead of having 3-4 different ones, and it's worth it. It’s super sturdy and easy to clean. I love that it catches my produce as I’m cutting it up right there and then. It’s really a one stop shop. Exactly what I was looking for. Truly satisfied" —Kiisey
Get it from Amazon for $69.89.
2. Bala Bangles ankle weights everyone on TikTok has been using during their "Hot Girl Walks" (though anyone can use them for any occasion). They're great to add a little extra resistance while staying comfortable as you get those steps in (or any other exercise, really).
3. Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation about to simplify your makeup routine big time. Not only does this have light, easy coverage, but it's also made with ingredients to help your skin, including protective SPF, squalane for added hydration and elasticity, *and* hyaluronic acid to improve moisture. Just spread a drop on your face in the morning, and you'll feel covered for the whole day.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it. I’ve never been a foundation person, a little bit of a light concealer under the eyes is usually as far as I’ll go. Recently, I’ve noticed more redness and wanted a product that added a light veil for a more cohesive base. This is perfect! So natural looking, and it feels good. It’s also nice that there are skincare ingredients including sunscreen, so I feel like I’m doing something good for my skin while making it look better. I don’t think I’ll need to replace it anytime soon since you only need a small amount, but when I do, I will definitely be repurchasing!!" —hal3ymac4
Get it from Sephora for $48 (available in 30 shades).
4. A touchless stationary vacuum here to revolutionize the way you sweep because you'll never had to deal with a flimsy dustpan again. All you have to do is sweep the debris toward the vacuum, and it will instantly suck it up for you. Genius!
An indicator light will turn on to let you know that the canister is full, and then you can remove the canister and dump the debris in the trash.
Promising review: "I saw it on Tiktok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum, which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweep things into, and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in five colors).
5. A Béis weekender duffle bag I'm pretty sure would make Mary Poppins jealous. This genius bag features *deep breath* a super wide opening so you can actually see everything you packed, a zippered bottom pocket to keep your shoes and toiletries separate from everything else, a laptop sleeve, external zip pocket, key-ring strap, *and* a trolly pass-through with a zipper (to turn into a pocket when not hooked through your suitcase).
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I love everything about this bag!!!! Best bag I have ever owned. I love the opening of the bag and how wide it is. I love the bottom zipper part for shoes. Plenty of pockets for storage. I love the color. Like I said, I just love everything about it. Great quality. Can’t wait to add more Béis products to my travel plans." —Angela S.
6. An extra large combo air fryer and oven about to be your new favorite kitchen product because you won't have to use your actual oven. This genius device will cook your food 50% faster. It also has 11 different presents, which I'm pretty sure is as close as we're going to get to that super fancy microwave in Spy Kids.
Promising reviews: "After seeing so many people using it on TikTok, I had to get it. Zero regrets." —Deena Walton
"I chose this particular air fryer over hundreds offered on Amazon. Features that were the most important to me were the number of presets (counting defrost), the warranty (a year), Cosori accessories, and ease of use. It is easy to clean in the dishwasher, and the preset settings mean that I don't have to calculate time or temperature. But it's also easy to add time or subtract it if you need to. The night I received my air fryer, I made the most amazing steaks that were so tender and moist inside! Since then, I have made Cornish hens, BBQ ribs, blueberry muffins, tater tots, and many other dishes. The fryer is not heavy and it is not loud when in use. Do yourself a favor and buy this!" —nativehoosier
Get it from Amazon for $107.99+ (available in five colors).
7. A Tushbaby hip carrier parents swear by for helping them hold their baby or toddler for an extended period of time. It also has multiple pockets, so you can stash a few diapers and things inside and not need to carry around a heavy diaper bag in addition to your child.
It's recommended for children between eight and 45 pounds and can be used in four different holding positions — feeding/breastfeeding, side carrying, front facing, and face-to-face. Tushbaby is a small business you may have seen on SharkTank.
Check out a TikTok of the Tushbaby hip seat baby carrier.
Promising review: "This has been one of MANY items I have purchased thanks to TikTok, and I'm glad I did. Super easy to use, easy to adjust, and most importantly it helps with support tremendously. It comes with pockets and a place to hold bottles/sippy cups, which can be very handy. My 8-month-old weights around 30-35lbs, and he's basically attached to me 24/7, carrying all day was killing my back and arms! Thank God for this invention, my arms and back can rest." —Jennifer Calle
Get it from Amazon for $84.99.
8. A Govee smart floor standing lamp about to ~light up~ your life (and home). This is not any ordinary lamp. It has 25 color preset modes you can control with your phone, as well as a music mode, and it's compatible with Alexa. It'll basically feel like you're living in the future owning this lamp.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Bought this light because I thought it was cool, but it is more than that! I use it every day, and it has many colors and patterns to choose from. The thing I love the most is you can set up times for it to come on and turn off. You can set how bright you want it, so I had it turned on with a dimmed light to help me wake up in early mornings." —Rueben Thao
Get it from Amazon for $99.99.
9. A Furbo dog camera pet owners swear by for keeping an eye on their best friend. This high-tech camera can help ease anxiety (both yours and your dog's) when you leave them home alone. With livestream video, two-way audio, *and* treat-dispensing, you can make sure your pup is behaving while you're away, or just reward them for being oh-so-cute.
See one TikTok-er confirm it's 100% worth the money here.
Promising review: "I bought this item for my girlfriend who is deployed overseas in Bahrain. She loves her dog more than anything, so I knew this would be a perfect gift for her. The first night I had the Furbo, I was awakened several times in the middle of the night by high pitched squealing and giggling of glee from my girlfriend not being able to contain herself. She was so excited to see him, talk to him, and give him treats, and OH BOY, does she like giving him treats! By the time she gets back from her deployment, I am sure he will be overweight and won't be able to run to her when she gets home. Thanks, Furbo, your product is awesome, and we all love it!" —Alex Batlle
Get it from Amazon for $199.
Read our full Furbo dog camera review here.
10. A mat about to change your whole workout game — it's designed to fold in fourths so you don't have to deal with rolling your mat at all, either during your workout or after when it's time to put it away.
See it in action on TikTok here.
I first came across this mat while scrolling TikTok and thought it was such a cool idea. Ever since I saw it, it has been on my wishlist. Rolling up a yoga mat can be so challenging sometimes, especially when you're in the middle of the workout and need some extra support on your wrist while in plank. This mat folds up in fourths, so you can give your knees or hands some extra padding. Plus, it's way easier to store flat. It's also two times thicker than the average yoga mat.
Stakt is a woman-founded small business!
Get it from Stakt for $86 (available in three colors).
11. A smart-toaster that make you feel like you're living in the year 3000. Sure, you might not be living underwater, but you will have more than 60 settings on the touchscreen to choose from to toast your bread, English muffins, Pop-Tarts and more to the exact level you desire.
There's also a countdown clock that will alert you when your toast is almost ready! I actually got to try this toaster and shared it with my parents who were in desperate need for a new toaster. Every time I'm at their house, I end up using it because it's so great. The touchscreen is super easy to use. You select what color brown you want you toast, and in no time, it's ready to go. I love how their are so many different options because all breads do not toast equally!!
BuzzFeed writer Rachel Dube also owns this gadget and says: "What's not to *love* about a functional appliance? It's meant to perfectly heat each individual item, thanks to the fact that it adjusts to their shape. When I used to use my old toaster, I would have to play around with the temperature *and* keep an eye on it the entire time. This lets me just walk away and will pop out the food when it's done the way I selected on the screen." Read her full review of the Revolution Cooking Smart-Toaster here.
Promising review: "Of course, TikTok made me buy it! LOL! But seriously, it looks great in my newly remodeled kitchen and really cooks/toasts/warms up my breads, waffles, and bagels perfectly and evenly! I've had some really cheap toasters in my time and have always been disappointed with the uneven toasting because one of the elements within the toaster burnt out, etc. This toaster is super smart, and you can clearly see when your food is about to be done. There's three settings (warm, fresh, frozen) options for toasting so you're food is always cooked to perfection! The animated circle around on display when cooking lets you know know how far along your food is to being done. An audible sound plays when it's done so you don't have to keep watching it. When you're not using the toaster, the time displays. Where I have it in my kitchen, it's nice to have the time on that side of the room without having to turn around and look at my oven. The aesthetics are very nice and complimentary since all my appliances are stainless steel. It gives my kitchen this extra zhoosh up the place! I've been using it now for several months and have no complaints!" —ADR
Get it from Amazon for $349.
12. The Chi Spin N Curl, which is essentially a curling iron that does all the work for you. Simply drop a section of your hair into the barrel, and it will rotate it on its own, leaving you with a perfect coil in just a few seconds. Voilà!
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "OK. This 👏 thing 👏 is 👏 amazing 👏. I have two sisters that are professional cosmetologists and well that talent surpassed me COMPLETELY. I have straight, stubborn hair. I’ve never been able to get it to do anything. I’ve never been good at using a curling iron, wand, leave-in curlers or had any luck with the “wavy hair hacks." So I did my research when I saw this thing on TikTok, of all places, and WOW, I’m super impressed. I’ve used it twice so far and truly LOVE IT! It's very easy to use." —LinLo09
Get it from Amazon for $75.07+ (available in six colors).