~Run~, Don't Walk To Nike Because Their Sale Section Is An Extra 20% Off For Black Friday
You don't want to miss this ~run-derful~ sale on sneakers, athletic clothing, and accessories.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
FYI — deals can move quickly. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Black Friday (and Cyber Weekend) to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Okay, here's the deal. It's Black Friday, so there are lots of deals out there. And Nike isn't here to mess around with their sale, so I'll get straight to the point: The ENTIRE sale section is an extra 20% off right now.
Yep, that's right. From now until 11/28, thousands of their fan-favorite sneakers, clothing, and accessories are an additional 20% off — meaning you can score an even bigger discount (which means you can shop for gifts *and* for yourself without feeling bad).
Just be sure to add the code SHOP20 at checkout!
Here are a few of our favorite styles to get you started:
Also, just a note — the price listed is for the color and style pictured. Other styles may have different prices or not be on sale at all.
1. A fleece crewneck sweatshirt perfect for lounging around the house but nice enough that if you need to venture out (or even jump on a video call) you totally can.
2. A pair of Air Max Veronas designed with cushioning in the heels for extra comfort to take these stylish kicks the ~extra mile~.
3. A down-fill parka ingeniously made with a lightweight down that will keep you warm without feeling like you're walking around with a 50 lb weight on your shoulders.
4. A too-cute for words pair of Downshifter shoes that *may* not be the most practical purchase, but toddlers do need to wear shoes, and when they grow out of these, you can put them on display to remind yourself that they really were that little once.
5. A pair of black cropped leggings you really cannot go wrong with because one can never, and I really mean never, have too many pairs of black leggings.
6. A fleece anorak that just my be the ~star~ of your wardrobe because not only does it look unique and cool but it's also practical and keeps you warm.
7. A medium support sports bra without padding so you don't have worry about it getting folded and twisted every time you wash it. With this bra, you can just put it on and get on with your workout.
8. A pair of running shoes made to reduce injury with extra foam and details in the upper part of the shoe to secure and cushion your feet — keeping them protected no matter if you run one mile or 26.
9. A pair of printed bike shorts to help you go ~wild~ during your spin class and get the PR you've been working toward.
10. A fleece hoodie here to combine a classic style with extra comfort inside (we're talking ultra cozy fleece lining) into one great sweatshirt you're sure to wear at least a couple of times a week.
11. A three-pack of no-show socks specially made with extra cushioning under the heel and footbed, plus a snug arch band to give your feet the support they truly need.
12. A full-zip training jacket with the power to not only keep you warm outside during a workout but also dry (especially if it starts raining out of nowhere) with thermal fabric, lightweight insulation, and nylon panels.
13. A pair of React Vision sneakers for a truly ~eye-cathing~ pair of sneakers you'll want to wear more just to show them off because you'll know people will tell you how cool your shoes are.
14. A long-sleeved training top perfect for the days when it's really cold outside and you need an extra layer but don't want to put on *another* thick sweater. This thin shirt is insulated *and* designed to wick sweat to keep you dry and comfortable.
15. A fleece windrunner formulated with a doubled-sided spacer fabric that will use your own body heat to keep you warm while never compromising your style.
16. A pom beanie because without it, all your body heat will ~pouf~ be gone in .5 seconds flat after stepping outside.
17. A bomber jacket seemingly taking an old school style jacket and turning it into a modern-day masterpiece (a.k.a. a sleek style you can rock all the time).
18. A pair of slip-ons pretty much guaranteed to make people stop and say, "Wow, I love your shoes!" And isn't that just one of the best feelings in the world???
19. A cropped hoodie with a super subtle (yet cool) embroidery on the sleeve for an added detail you'll love.
20. A pair of running pants ready to ~go the distance~ with you as the half-tight and half-pant hybrid pants keeps you comfortable while still being able to move.
21. A pair of "Wearallday" shoes made specifically with padding around the ankle, thick tongue, soft foam underfoot for ultimate comfort — which is especially great for anyone who spends hours on their feet during the day.
22. An FC Barcelona hoodie perfect for the soccer-lover on your gift list who would rather spend their days watching the latest fútbol game than doing anything else.
23. A pair of mid-top sneakers so versatile, you can wear them every single day and never get tired of their timeless yet classic style (and comfort that matches).
25. A baby bodysuit, bib, and bootie set to give the little one in your life a cute reminder that they are in fact "Tiny but Awesome" (and oh-so-cute wearing this set).
26. Training shorts created with 100% recycled material for a style you can look good *and* feel great in.
27. A floral-block full-zip jacket so you can once and ~flor-all~ claim your title as athleisure fashionista of your friend group.
But wait, that's not all! Check out all the other styles on sale here.
And if you love something, get ~moving~ on it because these deals will not last forever.