23 Products That Work Hard So You Don’t Have To
Whether you're feeling super motivated right now or not at all, these products are here to help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some toaster oven bags designed to make the perfect grilled cheese without turning on the stove. You'll brie so thankful.
3. A miracle plastic container with FreshVent technology to regulate the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide to keep your berries fresh for up to 2 (!!) weeks so you can actually enjoy them instead of realizing they're already bad and having to take a trip to the grocery store to get more.
4. An electric wine-opener so you can uncork bottles in seconds, no struggling required because we could all use a nice glass of wine right about now TBH.
5. A tote organizer to turn your black hole of a purse into an organized dream where you can reach and grab your hand sanitizer in seconds instead of spending 10 minutes searching through everything to find it.
6. A spice shelf that will not only give you more space in your cabinet, but also prevent you from buying duplicates of spices when you *think* you're out of cumin, but really it's been hiding in the back the whole time.
7. A windshield cover because cleaning your windshield after a snowstorm is ~snow~ joke, and I only wish I had this growing up in Wisconsin to make getting to school after a snowstorm a breeze.
8. A microfiber hair towel designed to dry your hair in about half the time. It works so well, it might even cause you to retire your hairdryer.
9. A set of scrubbing attachments you'll want to constantly take for a ~spin~, because it will get everything so darn clean without causing your arm to hurt from too much scrubbing after.
10. Glossier Cloud Paint to make your cheeks (or eyes) ~glow~ even if you overslept and only had .2 seconds to get ready.
11. A jar of O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream that'll work wonders on your dry, cracked hands that have seen better days since you started washing them approximately 124,958 times a day.
12. An under-cabinet lid opener because I can't be the only one who's gotten so frustrated when I can't get a jar open that I've simply abandoned making dinner and ate popcorn instead.
13. Some seat gap fillers so you'll never experience the feeling of having your phone fall between the seat while you're driving, knowing it's going to take about 10 minutes to retrieve it from the black hole down there.
14. A splurge-worthy cordless Dyson that'll revolutionize the way you vacuum your home. Suddenly, one of your least favorite chores will become your favorite. You may even spill more just to clean it up.
15. A robot window cleaner designed to use AI to detect the edges of your windows and clean them without any effort from you at all. It's basically set it and forget it but for cleaning windows.
16. Bed bands to keep the corners of your fitted sheet in place so they don't pop off and try to escape every chance they get. Plus, this means you won't have to fight to get the sheet on all four corners as often – that itself is a chore.
17. A garlic prepping set you simply rock back and forth and voilà, you've got perfectly minced garlic.
18. A set of foam curling rods you put in your hair, go to sleep and in the morning you can actually say, "I woke up like this" and know it's true.
19. A rapid egg-cooker you can use to make hard, medium, or soft boiled eggs in a matter of minutes without having to call your mom to ask what you're doing wrong.
20. A dish squeegee to get your plates and bowls ~squeaky~ clean and not end up finding crusted on mac 'n' cheese there weeks later. 😬
21. A can of fume-free oven cleaner that'll make your oven look even better than the day you moved in.
22. An item finder you can attach to your keys, remote, phone, or anything else you always seem to misplace so you can easily find it with a press of a button.
23. An Instant Pot that just might revolutionize the way you cook because it does it all. Say goodbye to eating cereal for dinner and hello to delicious meals in a matter of minutes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.