47 Problem-Solving Products We Write About All The Time — Because They Work
Listen, we know you've probably seen these before, but they work so well we want the entire world to know about them.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of Bottle Bright tablets you stick in your water bottles, coffee mugs, etc. to remove stains and odors you thought might be stuck there forever.
2. An acne patch made with hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil to gently draw out the gross stuff in the pimple and stop it in its tracks before it ruins your day.
3. Wad-Free, which is about to change your laundry life. Don't believe me? This seemingly boring square thing attaches to the corners of your sheets to help them dry faster, be less wrinkled, and stop them from encompassing everything in the drier into a tangled mess. It's a pretty ~neat~ tool, if I do say so myself.
4. An earwax removal oil you'll be talking your friends' ears off about because of how clean it will leave yours feeling.
6. A miraculous plastic container with FreshVent technology to regulate the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide to keep your berries fresh for up to two (!!) weeks — because there's not much worse then grabbing your berry container two days after you bought it and seeing that there's been a mold eruption inside.
7. A nail strengthening cream made with hydrogenated jojoba oil, vitamins, and calcium to prevent splits, chips, peels, and cracks and give your nails new life.
8. A Double Dipper dip clip you can attach to the air vent in your car to hold your favorite sauces, making it super easy to dip your fries and chicken tenders in while you're on your road trip.
9. A set of scrubbing attachments you'll want to constantly take for a ~spin~, because they will get everything so darn clean without causing your arm to hurt from too much scrubbing after.
10. A Thaw Claw designed to defrost meat seven times faster. All you have to do is suction it to your sink, fill the sink with water, and then put the frozen food under the claw. It will be defrosted in no time — and you'll never have to scrap your dinner plans because you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer last night...
11. A Zipuller for anyone, including myself, who has struggled to get a dress (or any other article of clothing) zipped up in the morning while screaming, "There's got to be a better way!" Here it is. Now you can get dressed with ease and move on to more important things.
12. A rechargeable lighter so you can light candles in seconds with a simple switch. Then when it runs out, you simply have to charge it instead of going out to buy a new one.
13. A set of seat gap fillers so you'll never experience the feeling of having your phone fall between the seat while you're driving, knowing it's going to take about 10 minutes to retrieve it from the black hole down there.
14. A migraine headache stick you can keep on hand and quickly grab when you feel a headache coming on before it gets so bad you have to abandon whatever you're doing.
15. Some reusable heel inserts because it is the year 2021, and we are saying a big N-O to getting blisters while wearing shoes. These fit right into the heel and make sure your favorite cute flats are actually comfortable enough to walk in for longer than 10 minutes.
16. A Zesty Paws allergy supplement your pup may think are just tasty treats, when in fact they're filled with probiotics and other nutrients that can help improve their digestion, promote healthy skin, add shine to their coats, and improve their immunity.
17. A pack of DressWeights designed to prevent you from having a Marilyn Monroe moment when you decide to wear a dress, only to have it ~spring~ up at a moment's notice. That's not a problem you'll have wearing one of these.
18. Sticky Stake insect traps you place in your plants to attract flies, gnats, midges, and other insects and keep them from flying around your house and annoying you so very much.
19. A soundproofing strip to help block out all the surrounding noise so your coworkers can actually hear what you have to say about those reports, and you won't have to apologize for the sounds of the garbage truck outside.
20. A foot hammock made out of memory foam because we can't all afford to fly first class, but this little gadget will make you feel like you can (even if it doesn't come with free champagne).
21. A wine stain–removing spray, because you shouldn't be held responsible for any spills that happen during happy hour or movie night. Red wine is too good not to drink out of fear of ruining your clothes, furniture, or anything else that gets in its way!
22. A handle that'll make it *sooooo* much easier to carry all your groceries in one trip without the threat of dropping half the groceries on the floor because you said to yourself, "I can TOTALLY carry this all" (when, in fact, you probably shouldn't).
23. An EZ Off jar opener, because I can't be the only one who's abandoned making dinner and simply ordered takeout because I couldn't get a jar open.
24. A pair of horizontal glasses to help you read, watch TV, or play games while in the perfect, most comfortable position possible. Plus, they prevent neck and eye strain!
25. A pack of AirPod-cleaning putty made to easily remove earwax, dirt, and dust that's lodged into your earbuds. It may gross you out to see what's exactly inside, but you'll be so thankful for it when it improves the sound quality as you sing along to Sour...for the 58th time this week.
26. A pair of anti-chafing bands that not only look pretty great, but also do an amazing job of protecting your thighs when you walk long distances.
27. A box of wart-removing pads you apply like a bandage. In no time your wart will be gone, and you can get back to more important things in your life, such as playing fetch with your dog.
28. A grooming glove that'll essentially trick your pet into thinking you're giving them some love, when in fact, you're removing all the loose hair so it doesn't end up in piles around your house.
29. The TubShroom, with some of the most disgusting but oh so satisfying review images. You may wonder how you still have hair on your head after using this product...but at least it won't be backing up your tub anymore.
30. Dishwasher-cleaning tablets made to remove the lime and minerals built up in your dishwasher over time. If you've been feeling like your dishwasher isn't getting your dishes as clean as it once did, this is your sign to throw one of these in with your next cycle and see how much of a difference it makes.
31. A bug bite suction tool because mosquito bites ~suck~ so much and this little tool works to remove the ~pest-ky~ irritant, meaning no more itchiness!
32. A grout pen that'll transform your bathroom (or kitchen) floor from drab to fab by restoring it to the pristine color of yesteryear with minimal effort on your part.
33. A wall charger with six outlets *and* two USB fast-charging ports to keep all your devices and accessories at 100% and not die in the middle of that team meeting.
34. A touch-up razor designed to be a quick way for you to shape your eyebrows, remove any unwanted hair, and just get smooth skin without having to make another appointment and spend more time in a salon chair.
35. A Squatty Potty specifically designed to adjust your position so you can go number two more easily and live a life without bloating or constipation backing you up.
36. A KitchenAid attachment organizer so you can keep all the accessories for your mixer under the cabinet right next to it. You'll be able to easily switch from the dough hook to the whisk when the recipe calls for it.
37. A reversible waterproof desk mat you can put on your table if you really have no place at all for a desk so you can at least make it feel like you're working from one.
38. A hair-finishing stick that looks like mascara but actually works to put all your baby hairs, flyaways, and broken hair into their place (i.e., on your head and not in whatever direction they feel like it). Your hair will look more polished and put together in seconds.
39. Or an edge control gel reviewers swears stays in place all day *and* doesn't flake, so you can keep your edges and baby hairs exactly where you want them.
40. AirFly, a wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any other wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you can enjoy all the free entertainment without being forced to bring two sets of headphones or use the crappy ones they have the AUDACITY to charge for on some flights.
41. A garbage guard because having bugs in and around your garbage can really ~stinks~ and this little thing will work overtime to make sure that never happens again.
42. An auto-shutoff outlet for anyone who has stopped in a cold panic after they leave their house trying to remember if they've turned off their curling iron or straightener (🙋🏻♀️). Simply put this in the outlet, plug your device in, and hit the button to set the timer. Then you can go about your day knowing that you won't accidentally burn your house down.
43. A bacon sponge for green solution to getting rid of excess grease from foods like bacon. It is made with organic cotton "unpaper" towel, absorbs 20 times faster than other materials, and is reusable and compostable. Sunday brunch will never be the same.
44. A Diamond Dazzle Stik, because you can only keep using the phrase "shine bright like a diamond" if your diamonds actually do shine bright.
45. A streak-free anti-fog spray you spritz on your glasses, sunglasses, or even face shields to stop them from fogging up while wearing a mask. This means you can go about your day and not worry about being blinded by fog every time you breathe out.
46. A set of bed bands that'll work super hard to keep the corners of your fitted sheet in place so they don't pop off and try to escape every chance they get. Plus, this means you won't have to fight to get the sheet on all four corners as often — that itself is a chore.
47. Foaming tablets you can use weekly on your garbage disposal to stop any buildup or odors from coming out of your sink. Nobody wants to deal with that grossness!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.