24 Pet Products Reviewers Say They're Buying Again And Again
Add a couple to your cart or subscribe so you'll always have these useful things around.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A catnip-filled banana toy you might as well grab a ~bunch~ of asap, because once you introduce this amazing toy to your cat, there's no going back. Yes, your normally grumpy cat will have a toy they actually like because it smells amazing to them. I imagine it would be like if there was a human toy that smelled like cookies. Mmmmmm.
2. A Paw Plunger paw cleaner, because the first signs of spring mean you finally won't freeze taking your pup outside, but it also means melting snow and mud, lots of mud — which of course your dog drags through your house. But with this handy mug, all you have to do is fill it with water, and the soft bristles inside will clean those paws in seconds.
3. A urine stain remover made with an enzyme-activated formula that goes deep to remove stains *and* odors from any accidents that your puppy has (no matter their age) during your adventures in potty training.
4. Or some Bissell Stomp 'N Go pads reviewers swear are super easy to use because as the name says, all you have to do is "stomp and go." The pad will basically work magic on the stain so you won't even know where your pet had their accident anymore.
5. An ear treatment made for both dogs and cats to clear (and prevent) inflammation and irritation caused by a fungal or bacterial infection. Reviewers (more than 28,000 of them) rave about how this product has brought relief to their furry friend without an expensive trip to the vet.
6. A bag of Greenies Pill Pockets designed with holes in the middle to fit multiple pills (some reviewers fit up to three), so you can get your pup to take their medicine without the hassle of trying to disguise it in peanut butter or cheese, only for them to spit the pills out instantly (keeping the treat, of course).
7. A Zesty Paws allergy supplement your pup may think are just tasty treats, when in fact they're filled with probiotics and other nutrients that can help improve their digestion, promote healthy skin, add shine to their coats, and improve their immunity.
8. Or some Nylabone toys specifically made to stand up against even the most aggressive chewer. Yes, reviewers do say that these last a while, but they don't last forever, and you'll always want to have one nearby for your pup.
9. Some rice pop chew treats made of corn and rice because your small pets (i.e. guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas, mice, rats, and bunnies) deserve a little treat every once in a while, and they'll love the crunch and flavor of these.
10. A stuffingless dog toy with two squeakers in it and a Velcro pouch you can add a water bottle to for some extra crunch. With all these features it's no surprise that so many pups are OBSESSED with this toy (I mean, look at the smile on the pup below!).
11. A Natural Dog Company snout soother that's basically the equivalent of lip balm for dogs (it's even shaped the same!), but instead of lips, it works to add moisture to dry, cracked, or chapped noses. ~Snout's~ honor this works.
12. A waterless dry shampoo for your cat who HAAATES water with a burning passion. This spray will ensure that they still clean (and smell good) without having to put them into the bath. You'll both be so thankful for this.
13. A Pet House Candle because even if you love them dearly, your pets can still make some of the worst odors ever, and nobody should have to live with that. This candle is specifically designed to tackle those smells, so you'll want to stock up on a couple of the scents.
14. Or a Pet House room-freshening spray for anyone who is not a candle person (yes, they do exist) but still wants the odor-eliminating benefits and fragrance. Reviewers say this spray doesn't have an overpowering scent, so you won't mind having it in your home.
15. A medicated dog shampoo formulated with a pH balance to help any dog suffering from a wide variety of skin issues be more comfortable. Rashes, bald spots, dry skin, or an inflamed scalp are no match for this shampoo.
16. Some hip and joint soft chews great for your senior pup who isn't moving as fast as they used to. This supplement can help with any hip issues or arthritis so they can continue to live the life they love (which def includes walks).
17. A bone teething ring to help relieve teething pain and soreness your puppy is probably experiencing and can only communicate by biting anything and everything around them (including your hands and feet). Plus, it has calcium and omega-3 fatty acids for strong teeth and bones.
18. A tube of Petrodex dog toothpaste flavored like poultry so your dog is actually interested in having you shove a toothbrush in their mouth. Yes, it's not the most pleasant experience, but it will make it a bit easier to work to remove the plaque and buildup in their mouth.
19. An eye wash to remove any crustiness and goop from the corner of your pet's eyes. Reviewers say this works great for any pet who gets eye infections.
20. A pack of Nature's Miracle deodorizing bath wipes great for giving your pup a quick rinse when you don't want to give them a full-blown bath. The wipe will remove odor, as well as dirt and dander, meaning your pup can play as much as they want outside, and you'll have them clean in only a couple of minutes.
21. Some Wild One poop bags that are not only eco-friendly but also super easy to open. You won't know how important this fact is until you have to take your mittens off in -3 degree weather as you struggle to open a darn poop bag for what feels like hours. If you're like me and have experienced this, these poop bags are your answer.
22. Or some lavender-scented ones that are leakproof and made to hold a large load. Sorry, that isn't the best image to put in your head, I know, but it is important if you have a dog you like to take on walks.
23. An olive oil based paw balm made with a mix of oatmeal (reviewers swear it smells like cookies), shea butter, olive oil, aloe vera, and coconut oil, as well as vitamins E and F to soothe your pet's dry and cracked paws. Plus, it's pH-balanced, which just means that it's safe for your pet to ingest because they will def try to lick it when you apply it.
24. And a subscription to BarkBox so your furry friend gets a surprise in the mail every month, with toys and treats that will delight them (and keep them occupied for a little bit).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.