27 Home Products Worth Buying At The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale
Save up to 50% off some great items for your home, including Le Creuset, Casper, and Dyson.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is here! Right now you can score up to 50% off thousands of items, including many for your home.
So if you've been feeling like your home needs a little refresh, here is your sign to go for it. And to help you out, we've rounded up the home products that are worth buying at the sale:
1. A Le Creuset 3.5-quart Sauteuse pan made with cast-iron, which evenly distributes heat and locks in moisture so your meal comes out beautifully (and deliciously) cooked every time you use it.
Plus, the sloping sides and large surface area of this pan are ideal for simmering and reduction, but can also be used for searing, sautéing, braising, and frying.
Price: $179.95 (originally $229.95)
2. A Casper original pillow here to help you get the best sleep of your life. It has a pillow-in-pillow design that gives you more support and comfort so you don't wake up in the middle of the night with a sore neck.
Promising review: "I have been sleeping on a buckwheat pillow for 30 years. I bought this as a whim, wanted a decent-sized pillow on the bed. But when I slept on it I absolutely loved it. It's firmer than a feather but not as firm as those fake ones. I bought two more for the guest room. And no stiff neck." —BestestEver
Price: $55.25+ (originally $65+; available in two sizes)
3. A 4-quart slow cooker that once you start using, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. This gadget will transform the way you make dinner because you can dump in the ingredients, set the 26-hour programmable timer and come back hours later to a delicious ready meal.
Plus, it will automatically switch to warm mode after the timer is up to keep your food at the perfect temperature until you're ready to eat. There's also an insert that lifts out for easy serving that can be put in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this! I can brown meat in the aluminum insert, and I love the clear lid. I specifically bought the smaller 4 qt. because there's only two of us, and I do have a large 6 qt. Rival with a ceramic insert for bigger recipes. It is easy to use and washes up beautifully. I do think it runs a tad higher temperature wise than the Rival model, but I adjust accordingly." —Dreva
Price: $199.99 (originally $300)
4. A woven cotton throw blanket you can use as nice decoration on your couch and then easily grab it when you get a little chilly during your movie night.
Promising review: "This is my new favorite throw! I love that it’s a little heavier and sturdy, perfect for cooler weather. It’s also the perfect size, not too big and not too small. It washes really nice." —Katebelle
Price: $29.40 (originally $49; available in four colors)
5. A 10-piece stainless steel cookware set because if your current cookware set is beat up and bruised, this is your sign it's time to invest in a set that will make you feel like a professional when you use it.
The set includes an 8" and 10" fry pan, a 1 1/2-quart and 3-quart sauce pans, a 3-quart sauté pan, and an 8-quart stockpot. The set is oven safe to 600°F, can be used on a gas, induction, ceramic, halogen, grill, and electric heat sources, and should be hand washed.
Promising review: "This pot set is very well made and sturdy. I feel like I will have them forever. I like that they cook evenly and the lids fit well. The lid handles do get hot so be careful! I will say that they are on the heavy side (as any quality pan is), and I have to use Bar Keepers Friend to keep them looking new but that doesn't bother me. I also think the sizes in this set are functional for me." —Twin#1
Price: $699.99 (originally $1,290)
6. Or a nonstick fry pan set if you're not ready for the commitment of a full set but need a couple of new pans to help you complete that new recipe you found while scrolling TikTok.
The set includes an 8- and 10-inch fry pan. The pans are dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500°F.
Promising review: "I'm obsessed with these pans. I got them on sale, but I would buy them at regular price. They are the nonstick pan of your dreams and are perfect for your everyday cooking needs. Don’t think about it — just buy these pans!" —evafourever
Price: $59.99 (originally $90)
10. A mini Bluetooth speaker made to be small so you can take the party with you wherever you go. Plus, you can also use it to control your camera, which means your photo game is going to be a 10/10 this summer.
Promising review: "This little speaker packs a punch — nice, loud, crisp, with a bit of bass even — not too much treble as speakers of this size usually tend to have. The hands-free calling? Horrible. No one can seem to hear you, unless the speaker is extremely close to your mouth, and at that point just pick up the phone and use it. I own three different ones, and they all work dreadfully for taking calls. But the sound quality for music? Great — and for the price? Amazing." —GregFromLA
Price: $11.96 (originally $29.90; available in two colors)
13. A wireless charging pad designed with a textured silicone nest to hold your phone in place and prevent it from overheating (which affects how fast it charges). Plus, the design won't stick out like a sore thumb in your home.
This is compatible with iPhone 8 and later and also all other Qi-compatible devices.
Promising review: "I am in love with the quality of Native Union’s products. This charger combines stellar performance with a fun design from Maison Kitsuné. Native Union makes the longest lasting, highest quality chargers!" —Lconnell
Price: $41.99 (originally $69.99)
14. A perforated spoon made from super durable silicone that makes it heat-safe up to 550 degrees F so you don't have to worry about using it to scoop your dinner onto your plate as soon as it comes out of the oven.
Promising review: "This is another winning design of a utensil by GIR. The Ultimate spoons are so fun, colorful, comfortable, and useful. GIR is my new favorite brand. I can't wait to see what they design next!" —BLinn
Price: $7.77 (originally $12.95; available in five colors)
15. A monogram golden mug and warmer set perfect for anyone who likes to leisurely enjoy their coffee (or tea) but hates drinking it when it's cold. The charger plate uses magnetic induction energy to heat up the bottom layer of the mug. And the ~coolest~ part — it can charge your phone too!
Promising review: "My husband loves this mug! His drink is at 155 degrees F all times, and the pad can charge his phone. I will buy another one for me!" —qoolala
Price: $47.40 (originally $79; available in 15 styles)
18. A small cheese board and knife set you'll ~brie~ very happy to have when you have your friends over and want to snack on some charcuterie along with all the other delicious treats your friends brought over.
The set includes a paddle board and three tools.
Promising review: "I ordered this as a gift but when I got it I had to get one for myself. Nice quality and a lovely piece for entertaining!" —Nettie8845
Price: $19.50 (originally $32.50)
19. A UV sterilizer that uses ultraviolet light to sterilize and disinfect whatever you put inside it — from your phone, to your keys, watch, credit cards, and more.
It comes with a USB charger so you can keep it ready to clean all the time.
Promising review: "I purchased this sterilizer for my cell phone and keys. It works well and is easy to use so far." —Nordstrom Customer
Price: $40.80 (originally $68)
21. A weighted blanket filled with microbeads that will mold to your body and help reduce stress and anxiety. You can use this when you sleep, take or nap, or even when you're just relaxing on the couch.
It's recommended to use a weighted blanket that is 10% of your body weight.
Promising review: "I researched the various weighted blankets out there, and even though this one is on the expensive end, I gave it a shot based on reviews as well as knowing Casper quality from already owning a few of their pillows. I couldn't be happier. It does an excellent job of providing a nice, weighted hug. I particularly like the quilted channels as they keep the microbeads evenly distributed." —Beverley M Sutherland
22. A microwave bacon cooker that may just transform the way you cook bacon. Yes, that's right. With this, you can make delicious bacon in minutes in the microwave. (Talk about a game-changer!)
Plus, the raised grooves and spout let you pour off the extra grease, and the lid makes it so your microwave isn't a mess.
Price: $17.25 (originally $23)
24. A Casper 12-inch hybrid mattress specifically designed with an open-cell foam that lets excess air escape, keeping you the perfect temperature all night long. Plus, the multiple foam layers and spring coils ensure that you're comfortable and supported.
Promising review: "Unboxing the mattress was so much fun! It's all rolled up and amazing to see how it expands in a few minutes! I haven't slept this well in years. My previous mattress was not comfortable at all. Now I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud. I used to wake up constantly. That doesn't happen anymore. I would recommend this mattress to anyone who is looking for a new one, and even to those who aren't looking!" —Sari Ancona
Price: $1,015.75 (originally $1,195+; available in six sizes)
26. A Le Creuset stoneware casserole and platter lid you'll find so much use for because it's designed to cook food evenly and prevent scorching. But be careful, just because you make a beautiful dish in this does not mean that it's time to sign up for Top Chef. Baby steps.
Plus, it's dishwasher, freezer, microwave, oven, and broiler safe
Price: $84.95 (originally $109.95)
27. And a Dyson task light anyone who will be working from home for the foreseeable future might want to invest in because it will not only adjust the light to the brightness of the day, but it will also reduce eye strain. Reviewers say it's worth every penny.
Promising review: "I was first reluctant to get it but boy, it is worth every penny and more! I spend a lot of time at my desk working from home, so this light is absolutely a life saver. I previously had two desk lamps and this Dyson light is night and day in comparison. Not having eye strain is definitely a worthwhile investment." —Sunnary
Price: $499.99 (originally $599.99)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.