We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Mother's Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for May 8th!
1. A Kindle Paperwhite that's thin, glare-free, and – did I mention? – WATERPROOF. That means your mom can read in the bath (game changer). Plus, you could preload some books you know she wants to read to really take the gift to the next level.
2. A wine decanter she'll feel extra fancy using as it aerates her wine to make it taste even better.
3. A Legacybox that'll make it so easy for her to turn all of her old photos and videos of you growing up digitally so you can all treasure them forever.
4. A Lego flower bouquet kit bound to bring a smile to your mom's face twice — once when she opens the box and then again when she puts it together and realizes it can be a functional piece of decor in her home (that never dies!!).
My mom LOVES Legos. So much so that my dad and I have been buying her the architecture sets as gifts for years now. Last year, when I was trying to remember what set she had showed in interested in, I stumbled upon this beautiful floral bouquet and knew she needed it. Stock was limited last year, so I made my dad drive 30 minutes away to pick up one of the last ones, and it was so worth it. This Lego set is so cool and incredibly functional. The flowers look real from afar and can be displayed all year long. My mom loved this gift so much. If your mom is a Lego fan, buy this set right now (because it may sell out quickly).
Promising review: "I cannot say enough wonderful things about this Lego set. The build was calming and enjoyable. The directs were step by step and were easy to follow. The end product is a beautiful display piece. People are shocked to see that it is made from Legos. The colors are wonderful and it is amazing how realistic it is. This will be a long-lasting display piece in our household." —Hingle McCringleberry
Get it from Amazon for $40.49.
5. A Vitamix immersion blender here to make it incredibly easy for her to make delicious soups and sauces. This blender has a super powerful motor, one-handed operation (no matter if she's a righty or lefty), five speeds, and a four pronged blade. Plus, it can be used in any container with at least a three-inch wide opening, meaning fewer dishes to wash. And hey, if that's not enough, it also comes with Bobby Flay's stamp of approval, which any mom would appreciate.
Promising review: "I saw Bobby Flay use this, and I wanted to make something I saw on his show. It's so powerful and won't ever scratch any dish you use! It's well made and will last, just like my 25-year-old blender!! Top shelf! I always purchase top-of-the-line appliances, and Vitamix is the best. This is easy to use, versatile, and powerful. It's now more convenient to make food and beverages." —Chris65
Shipping info: Expedited 2 day shipping options are available at additional cost.
Get it from Vitamix for $149.95.
6. An assortment of Baked By Melissa mini cupcakes in a variety of different flavors that are the perfect bite-sized sweet treat to enjoy on Mother's Day (and the days following).
7. A makeup brush UV sanitizer here to make it super easy for her to disinfect her makeup brushes. All she have to do is put the brushes in it and press the button on top. Five minutes later, her brushes will be clean and ready to use again.
Promising review: "This first caught my eyes when I saw how chic and cute it is. Then I found out it actually help sanitize makeup brushes! I wear makeup regularly, but to be honest, I don't clean my brushes frequently enough. I found it kind of frustrating to clean my brushes. Not sure why but it always takes a REALLY LONG TIME for my brushes to dry. This is such a lifesaver as I know I can sanitize my brushes every time I use them with just one click! I don't have to worry about skin issues caused by dirty brushes anymore! It also makes a really good/cute gift. Very happy with this purchase." —CMC
Get it from Amazon for $89.
8. An insulated Rifle Paper Co. cup perfect to keep her drink cold for hours and hours so she can enjoy the whole thing during her catch-up sesh with her friends (because we both know that those go on forever).
9. A Bandolier phone case designed with a card case on the back *and* a detachable strap, so she can keep her essentials close and not worry about carrying a purse all the time while still looking and feeling sleek.
10. A bathtub caddy to truly make her "me" time some of the best it has ever been. This caddy fits most tubs and has ample space for all her essentials as she takes some much-deserved R&R. Just be warned, she may never leave the bathtub again...
11. An Ember temperature control ceramic mug that'll keep your mom's coffee (or tea) warm for hours so she doesn't take a sip of a cold beverage when she gets distracted. It's the little things in life that make it more luxurious.
12. A modern-looking jewelry box so she has a place to organize her precious jewels organized and ready. With this on her dresser, she can easily grab her favorite earrings that match her outfit perfectly.
13. A 100% recycled cotton tote bag she can use as a shopping bag, grocery bag, or just a "stuff she needs to have with her" bag.
14. A wine chiller made with stainless steel to keep the bottle perfectly chilled for hours, meaning she can enjoy the whole bottle with friends during a dinner party without having to deal with condensation or finding the last glass is room temperature.
Promising review: "I finally bought one for myself, and I love it! Even in the Arizona heat, it keeps the wine cold outdoors. It’s a great alternative to having to use a bucket or got back to the fridge/freezer. It's a great gift for a wine lover, and Vinglace boxing is very classy." — Stagg
For Nordstrom: Nordstrom offers free shipping on all orders — and in-stock items should arrive three to eight business days after the order is placed. If you need it faster, you can select expedited shipping.
15. A puzzle plateau with a large surface and four drawers that are perfect for anyone who enjoys puzzles but hates when the pieces take over the whole kitchen (or coffee) table. Reviewers say this is light enough to easily move out of the way and that the drawers are removable as well, making their puzzle-doing experience the best it has ever been.
The board measures 21"x29" and fits most puzzles up to 1,000 pieces, though reviewers mention 1,000-piece puzzles take up the whole main board.
Promising review: "I purchased this for my nana as a gift, as she's always doing puzzles and stealing my parent's card table. She's always difficult to buy for, but this was a winner. She's been using it nonstop ever since! She (and my parents) love being able to move the puzzle at whatever stage it's in. It arrived in perfect condition and works great. The drawers do come out all the way, so you have to be careful about pulling them out, but that's helpful too because you can sort, move around, or use them for creating sections of the puzzle and then moving them into place. I would definitely recommend this for any avid puzzle builder." —M
Get it from Amazon for $69.98+ (available in two sizes).
16. Rothy's flats I'll get straight to the ~point~ about — not only are these made from recycled materials, but they're also stretchy, machine washable, and oh-so-stylish. Your mom will feel like the queen she is in these beauties.
17. An Olive & June mini jetsetter pack, which has everything she needs to give herself a mani anywhere — not just at home. Whether she takes it with her when she travels, or just down the block, this pack has everything to make sure her nails look great. And everything is miniature, which just ups the cuteness factor of the gift. 🥺
The set includes mini version of hand serum, Poppy (universal bottle cover), buffer, file, cuticle serum, clean-up brush, remover pot, nail clipper, top coat, and one color (pick from 10 choices) as well as a sticker pack and the travel pouch.
Promising review: "I absolutely love the mani jetsetter! I am a sucker for mini anything and love how O&J has transformed my favorite products into mini size. I have to say, the pouch is also fantastic for organizing other items like electronic chargers and cables, as well. Truly perfect for future travels!" —Sarah C.
Shipping info: Orders are processed within three to four business days and should arrive within five to 10 business days. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional charge.
Get it from Olive & June for $56 ($77 value).
19. A brunch gift set filled with everything you need to have a nice meal at home, so you don't have to fight the brunch crowd, struggle to find a reservation, or cook at home. That's the ultimate treat.
The gift includes a triple cheese and caramelized onion quiche, sliced Canadian-style bacon, lemon poppyseed cake, four English muffins, and Marionberry seedless preserves. Yum!
Promising review: "I sent this to my sister for Mother's Day. She has two very young children, so I didn't want her to have to cook on Mother's Day. They loved it, and the kids really liked the quiche (4 year old and 2 year old). I definitely recommend!!!" —Brittany
Shipping info: Order by Monday, May 2nd with standard shipping to receive by Mother's Day. Three-day, two-day express, overnight, and overnight Saturday arrival options are available for an additional cost.
Get it from Harry & David for $99.99.
20. A sherpa-lined foot warmer perfect if your mom always has cold feet. (Because that just can't be my mom, right?) This warmer has four heat settings, an anti-slip sole, and auto shutoff.
Promising review: "I got this as a gift for my wife. She keeps it under her desk in her home office and has been raving about it. I guess I selected well!" —University Admin Guy
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
21. A subscription to Atlas Coffee Club so she gets new fresh coffee delivered to her door every couple of weeks, meaning she'll feel the Mother's Day love for months.
22. Or a Sips By subscription gift card if coffee just isn't her ~cup of tea~. She'll get either loose-leaf or bagged tea right to her door, based on her preferences. It'll be a ~tea-rrific~ package to open that will make her day and give her a reason to use more of her super-cute mug collection (that you've probably contributed to with gifts over the years).
Every month, the recipient will get four teas that make more than 15 cups based on their tastes and preferences. They offer teas from more than 150 tea brands from around the world. Sips By is a female-founded company. And as a bonus, the gift card can be applied to an existing personalized subscription, if you know the recipient already uses and loves this subscription box.
Shipping info: Since it's a gift card, you can choose between downloading a printable card or scheduling an email delivery during checkout. You can also purchase a physical gift card, but you should allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
Get a three-month gift subscription from Sips By for $48 (also available in a six-, 12- and 24-month subscription).
23. A sleek wood triple dock charger with space to charge her phone, Apple watch, and AirPods all at the same time. She'll actually be able to use all her devices and not pick them up only to realize they're dead...again.
24. A pair of huarache sandals perfect for the summer when she doesn't want her feet to overheat the second she steps outside.
25. A Happy Box customizable care package you can fill with a selection of fun gifts (think mugs, candles, stickers, etc.) that will arrive at her door and make it seem like you spent WAYYY more time curating her gift than you actually did. (Your secret is safe with me!)
And is super easy to put together. First, you pick a beautifully designed box that you then get to fill with a selection of great products. Once you've carefully selected everything you want in the box, you can write up a special message, and Happy Box will take care of the rest!
Happy Box is a Hoboken, New Jersey-based woman-owned small business founded by sisters Hannah and Ariel Redmond! You can curate these amazing boxes for more than just Mother's Day, too!
Shipping info: Standard shipping ($10) has a processing time of 4+ days, and orders arrive in about 7–9 business days. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost. They're currently offering a "Hold for Mother's Day" shipping option for all of you early shoppers that'll ensure your order ships on 4/29 and is received closer to Mother's Day.