1. A Fur-Zoff pet hair remover that works like a ~charm~ to remove all the fur from those nooks and crannies of your car seats, carpets, and couches.
Promising review: "Holy cow, this is magic. I have a 230 pound Mastiff. I have purchased any and everything claiming to get dog hair off car carpet. I have used at least three different vacuums and attachments. Lately, I have been using a microfiber towel because it had some grip. Then this piece of magic arrived. It gets every single hair no matter how embedded. There were hairs I had a hard time removing with my fingers. The Fur-Zoff pulled them right out. This has reduced my hair removal time in half!" —david r
Get it from Amazon for $10.85.
2. An all-natural surface scrub safe to use on all sealed surfaces (even where food touches) to make film, grime, and grease *POOF* disappear.
Friends Holli and Jennifer started Humble Suds in 2014 to create trustworthy and clean cleaning products. The cleaners are made with plant and mineral-based ingredients and are always disclosed.
Promising review: "Holy moly, this stuff is like magic. I am allergic to everything, even air, I swear. But I have no issues at all with this product, and it does the job super well. Buy some. I mean it. Like NOW♥♥♥" —Brassy
Get it from Humble Suds on Etsy for $14.95+ (available in two sizes).
3. Some Scotch Brite scrubbers specifically designed to remove all the burnt-on gunk on your stainless-steel pans and make them look as good as the day you bought them. Nothing says, "I'm an adult" like finding it thrilling when you salvage a pan instead of having to shell out money for a new one.
Psst — If you're looking to get your pans as clean as the reviewer above, they used the scrubbers along with Bar Keepers Friend!
Promising review: "These are amazing. My steel pans were black. I thought that was just the way they were. That was the cleanest they would be. Boy, was I surprised, when I used these to clean them and they came out looking brand spanking new! These are like magic. I highly recommend buying these." —EvilWickedKitty
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $2.38.
4. A Furemover squeegee that works to remove pet *and* human hair from deep in your carpet that your vacuum can't reach. Plus, it has a squeegee edge so you can also use it to clean your shower, windows, and even car windshield. We love a multipurpose product!
The broom is made with 100% natural rubber that attracts hair. It can be used on carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum.
Promising review: "This broom was recommended to me by a few friends, and I completely disregarded the suggestions. I have two German shepherds and sweep our hardwood floors daily. It's just the life of a GSD household. But after seeing this EXACT broom recommended by MANY in a dog running group, I finally decided that 'well maybe it's worth a try. I mean, that's a LOT of recommendations.'
IT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I WAITED THIS LONG TO BUY ONE!!! It really just collects dog fur like a magnet. I don't know how they made this rubber magic wand, but there must be a factory of magical unicorns sprinkling enchantment curses on each broom. This thing just attracts the fur; EACH LITTLE TINY HAIR!! IT'S MAGIC, I TELL YOU!! MAGIC!!!!" —Knoxmom
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
5. A pumice stone that may have you feeling like you're stirring a potion...a potion that removes all those stains inside your toilet you thought were stuck there for good. Not anymore!
Promising review: "This pumice toilet bowl scrubber is magical. I have beautiful brand new toilets that are clean, but still manage to accrue an unsightly toilet bowl ring of minerals and deposits. It didn’t matter how hard I would scrub, I could not remove the disgusting ring. It may be that we are on a 'well' and are in the Colorado Rockies, hence an increased amount of mineral build-up? Anyway, five minutes of scrubbing with this pumice, and my toilets look sparkling white again. I will always keep one of these Powerhouse Pumices on hand. Never again will I get a gross build-up of toilet bowl ring in my toilets!" —JAG
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
6. Some Goo Gone here to remove those oh-so annoying stickers you thought were destined to stay on your furniture or glasses forever. Just a touch of this magic sauce, and there won't be a trace left. David Copperfield could never.
Promising review: "I would give a 10-star rating if there was one. Works like a charm. All of the annoying sticker marks in my house are gone!!!! The old home security stickers on the windows and doors, the price sticker marks on my beautiful pink hair brush, the old hook sticker mark in our bathroom from the old homeowner, you name it. They've all been there like forever and I seriously tried all means that I could — steam cleaner, electric scrubber, nothing worked until I got this magic Goo Gone. Now they are all gone and it didn't even take any hard work to get rid of all the goos!!!!" —Yingnan
Get it from Amazon for $7.60.
7. Some Dropps wool dryer balls designed to reduce drying time, prevent your clothes from wrinkling, *and* pick up unwanted hair, lint, and fuzz that would otherwise end up on your clean clothes.
Dropps is a Philadelphia-based small business that specializes in eco-friendly cleaning and home products.
Promising review: "These dryer balls are magic! My heavy soiled clothes used to take an hour to dry, but now they are done in 30 minutes! Also, so much better for the environment! I'm very happy with this purchase. I heavily recommend!" —Frances A.
Get a set of four from Dropps for $29.
8. A can of fume-free oven cleaner super easy to use — all you have to do is spray it everywhere, let it sit overnight, and then use a paper towel to remove all the gunk in the morning. Yep, it really is that easy. *Shakes fists in the air for how much time I've wasted cleaning my oven before owning this.*
Promising review: "I rarely write reviews, but this stuff is straight magic!! When we moved into our new home, the oven was disgusting! I absolutely HATE cleaning a freaking oven, but after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a shot. For less than six bucks, what the heck, I’ll give it a try! Sprayed it on last night, got up this morning and wiped it out with nothing but paper towels and BAM! My new favorite cleaning product! I’m going to end up doing it again tonight just to have it all sparkly, because like I said, this thing was disgusting, and there were a couple of spots on the door and in the bottom that I missed. If I had felt like putting more effort into it, I could have scrubbed it clean, but let’s be real here, ain’t nobody got time for that! If you’re questioning whether this stuff works, just buy it and prepare to be blown away!" —Brittany Douglas
Get it from Amazon for $6.57.
9. An ink and stain remover ready to say "Expelliarmus" to even the toughest of stains, from permanent marker to wine, blood, coffee, and more.
Promising review: "This stuff is such magic I think it’s made with witchcraft! 😊 I use fountain pens almost exclusively, so my fingers end up covered with ink with some regularity. I went looking for a good solution and found a suggestion for Amodex in a fountain pen group. This stuff is amazing!! Previously, I was actually using sandpaper to slough off the stained skin, which, not surprisingly, left my hands very dry and chapped. Now, I can put the sandpaper back in my toolbox and use this exclusively. I cannot recommend this more!" —W. R. Stark
Get it from Amazon for $11.98.
10. Cleaning putty that may actually make cleaning fun because it looks and feels like putty you played with as a child. But this time it will pick up small crumbs, pet hair, and dust lodged into your keyboard, car air vents, or other tight spaces that are usually so difficult to clean.
Promising review: "I was thrilled with how well this cleaned my keyboard, as a cleaner, but as a last resort, today I tried it to unstick some keys on my keyboard that wouldn't unstick using normal "unsticking" tricks. It so very easily "unstuck" the stuck keys, just like magic. Everyone should have this on hand. It picks up crumbs that drop into the keyboard and fall around the keys and works so easily. It's sort of like the putty we played with as kids. You really can't go wrong with this, and it's reusable. Just put it back into the jar and use it again. It couldn't be easier to use. I very highly recommend this gel. It makes cleaning fun." —DreamyOne
Get it from Amazon for $6.88.
11. A car upholstery cleaner for when you've "tried everything" and almost lost hope about getting those tough stains out of your car. This all-purpose cleaner is your ~solution~ to returning you car to the pristine look it had when you brought it home.
Promising review: "I tried everything to get my car mats clean, they have hexagonal wells that look cool but collect all kinds of crud. Nothing I tried would get all the stuff out. The advertising on this seemed too good to be true, but the reviews seem to support the hype. I'm here to tell you this stuff is magic. My mats look like they are brand-new. I didn't really scrub or brush them at all — I rinsed them down then sprayed this stuff on and then used a brush to just spread the solution evenly into all the wells. Let sit for 15 minutes, then rinsed. A miracle." —anthony
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
12. A carpet cleaning solution capable of transforming the carpet you just assumed was brown when you moved in but is actually a nice light beige color instead. 😳
This cleaning solution is made Sunny & Honey — a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, especially ones for homes with pets!
Promising review: "Carpet Miracle is the absolute best product I have ever used! I have six kids, three dogs, and two cats. You can't even believe the messes that have happened in my house. But this product is basically magic. One of my kids spilled black acrylic paint on my two-weeks-brand-new carpet last year and carpet miracle got it completely out. There's not even a shadow left. I also use a cap full in stinky loads of laundry. It gets the smell out of anything! And there hasn't been a stain yet that this product hasn't defeated." —Lyndsey
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
13. A wood polish and conditioner that'll work to return any wood to its original state and keep it from fading faster than you can say, "Abracadabra."
It enhances the natural color of the wood and polishes it — plus adds a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax to prevent it from fading in the future.
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs who jumped up and scratched places, we also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were, and several other areas that were just worn from heavy traffic. This stuff was like a magic eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let it sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get it from Amazon for $8.98.
14. A 100% natural oven cleaning kit complete with everything you need to fight through the tough grease in your oven without you having to put too much of your own elbow grease into it. Simply apply the all-purpose cleaner, scrub, and use the metallic sponge to blast away the grease. It's (almost) as easy as the pie you made in said oven.
Everneat is a small business based in Fairfield, Connecticut specializing in natural cleaning products and tools. The kit includes a jar of oven scrub, an all-purpose cleaner, and a metallic sponge that should be used in conjunction to get the best results.
Promising review: "I admit, I was skeptical — but this stuff is like magic! I got the kit, and the concentrate cleaner and oven scrub both worked so well I could hardly believe it. I wish I'd taken before and after pictures!" —Paige NewMyer
Get it from Everneat on Etsy for $27.99+ (available in two jar types).
15. A portable paw cleaner you most definitely need if your pup seems to go out of their way to find mud when you're out on a walk and then won't sit still while you try to towel them off. Just fill this cleaner with water, dunk their paw in, and the silicone bristles will do all the hard work for you and get the mud off.
No more muddy pawprints showing up all over your home!
Promising review: "This thing has been a dream for me. I only wish I had come up with this idea :). I bought the medium, and it works for all three of my dogs ranging from 12 pounds to 62 pounds. It works like magic. No more messy muddy paws in my house! No more battling with trying to wash the dogs feet after a rain storm. This is so great." –pickyshopper
Get it from Amazon for $17.02+ (available in three sizes and six colors).