28 Things That Look More Expensive Than Their Price Tag
Clothes, home decor, and accessories that are ballin' on a budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An off-the-shoulder V-neck blouse you can easily pair with your favorite pair of jeans for a sophisticated style sure to wow.
2. A pencil cup to add some ~personality~ to your desk and give you a place to store your assortment of pens that end up all over your home.
3. A minimalist watch with a leather-like band because it's ~time~ to upgrade your look without spending a huge chunk of change.
4. A set of oven mitts that'll give you a ~hand~ in getting hot things out of the oven *and* add some fun to your kitchen decor.
6. A WOW-worthy cropped polka dot maxi skirt set you can style in so many ways, because you can wear the set together or with other pieces in your closet to give you a versatile look that's designer-worthy.
7. A set of bubble water glasses to upgrade your drinkware and make you feel downright fancy when you drink orange juice in the morning.
8. A flower cup jewelry stand so you can hang necklaces off the sides and keep your rings in the little flower cups. How genius is that???
10. A mason jar bulb wax warmer designed to look nice sitting on a table even when it's not lit and then give you the ambience and fragrance of a candle without the flame and soot once it's on.
11. A one-shoulder sports bra so cute, it may just motivate you to get that next workout in ASAP, and then share a cute snap afterward.
12. A ceramic side table people will probably thick you got from some fancy-schmancy boutique with a MUCH higher price tag on it. It's okay, your secret is safe with me!
13. A floral glass soap dispenser that'll look really nice sitting on your bathroom counter and make your home a little more eco-friendly because you can simply refill it every time you run out of soap.
14. A jade gemstone gold necklace dainty enough to wear every single day without overpowering your outfit.
15. A Bodum pour-over coffee maker made with heat-resistant borosilicate glass with a permanent filter inside to make a delicious cup of coffee that just might turn you into an even bigger coffee snob.
16. A pair of marble hoop earrings to help you make a ~statement~, and that statement is that you are a boss who doesn't mess around when it comes to style.
17. Sheer mesh socks to take your outfit up a notch, add an interesting delicate detail, and cement your place as the biggest fashionista amongst your friends.
19. A circular velvet accent chair so beautiful, it might make you feel like you're royalty. Now all you need is a crown.
20. A candle every-~body~ is going to think is so cool the second they see it and ask you where you got it from.
21. Geometric front-back earrings so simple yet stunning, you'll probably end up wearing them with every outfit you can.
22. A floral wrap dress that'll help you ~wrap~ up any doubt that you have about cheap clothing not looking expensive. This dress proves that isn't true.
23. Square cat-eye sunglasses with 99% UVA/UVB sun protection, because you can have sunglasses that are both stylish and protective.
24. Two metal wire flower vases so you can display the beautiful flowers you just had to pick up while you were at the grocery store.
25. A floral lace bralette you'll wear a ~bunch~ because it's comfortable and will make you feel super sexy.
26. A floral temporary tattoo people will probably just assume is real...until you swap it out for a new design next week.
27. A velvet V-neck cami you'll feel so ~smooth~ wearing, especially since you paid practically pennies for such a nice top.
28. A braided headband in the most beautiful jewel tones to add a pop of color to your look (and also keep the pesky hairs out of your face).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.