27 Inexpensive Things From Forever 21 To Add To Your Closet This Fall
Stylish jackets, sweaters, shoes, and more — all under $35.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A faux leather moto jacket for those days when there's a crispness in the air and you wan to look ~cool~ without feeling cold.
2. Lace-up platform sneakers to give your fall style a little ~boost~ without breaking your whole budget.
4. A satin shirt and shorts set nice enough to wear out of the house on those seasonally warm days but comfy enough that you can still wear it around the house all the time.
5. A curved hem plaid shirt you'll be ~plaid~ to have because what's fall without a nice cozy flannel you can wear all the time?
6. Pointelle knit tights that'll keep your legs stylish and warm — but not too warm that you'll start sweating because that's one of the worst parts of the season.
7. A ribbed twist-back sweater everyone will be asking you where you got it from and then be extra shocked when you tell them how little you paid for it.
8. A "Spilling The Tea" tee for anyone who runs to their bff as soon as they hear a juicy secret because what's a secret if you can't ~spill~ it to your best friend?
9. A knotted headband you will ~knot~ want to forget to put on in the morning, as it will be the perfect final touch to your outfit and also remind you to treat yourself to a PSL. 'Tis the season!
10. A crushed velvet hoodie for a ~smooth~ and comfy look that's still elevated enough if you have a video check-in with your boss.
11. Faux leather pointed booties specifically designed for wider feet so you don't have to squeeze your feet in shoes like you're one of the stepsisters with Cinderella's glass slipper.
12. A frayed denim jacket to give your style an ~edge~ over your friends. You frugal fashionista, you.
13. A cape open-front blazer giving big CEO vibes, even if you're just the CEO of your own life (for now, watch out world).
14. Faux pearl hoop earrings capable of giving your outfit that subtle yet classy finishing touch when you know it just needs a liiiiitle something else.
15. A tie-dye, padded-shoulder t-shirt dress great to wear now by itself but also super cute to pair with tights and a black turtleneck when the temperature drops.
16. A flap-top crossbody bag perfectly designed to hold your essentials while not weighing down your shoulder. We call that a win-win.
17. A deep v-neck satin bodysuit ideal for anyone who wants the look of a tucked-in shirt without having to worry about it coming untucked the second you move incorrectly ('cause that's the worst).
19. A pleated drop sleeve sweatshirt with an elevated look you won't mind wearing basically everywhere.
20. A corduroy cabbie hat to ~cap off~ your outfit and also protect your hair when it randomly starts raining, even if your weather app said it wasn't going to.
21. A fit and flare dress you can put on when you want to look like you tried really hard, when, in fact, all you did was put the dress on with your favorite shoes. Done.
22. Some plaid pants to give your wardrobe a little ~flare~ and make it easier to step out of your jean comfort zone.
23. A brightly colored plaid scarf pretty much just begging you to wear it while sipping on some hot chocolate while walking through a park.
24. An open-front cardigan reviewers say is so soft and comfortable, so it may just be the most perfect sweater ever.
25. A v-neck sweater dress with a cut-out back to keep you stylish yet warm from now until there's snow on the ground.
26. A pair of super cool colorblock faux suede sneakers so different and unique, you'll want to wear them everywhere, just to show them off.
27. And a graphic sweatshirt to celebrate the start of ~spooky season~ and give you a way to find out some great recommendations for your next movie night.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.