If You're Not On Fashion TikTok, Here Are 35 Totally Worth It Things To Check Out
From super comfortable jeans, a trendy sweater vest, a hat you can wear with a high ponytail, and more pieces you'll want to add to your closet.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A cropped tank that comes in a rainbow of color options, so you might want to scoop up a couple of colors because you'll be wearing this staple all spring and summer long (and then in the fall and winter under your favorite plaid shirts and sweaters).
2. A Ponyback hat specifically designed with a magnetic back opening that gives you the flexibility to wear your hair in a high ponytail one day and then down the next. Your hairstyle options shouldn't be so limited when you want to wear a hat.
Ponyback is a woman-owned small business that was started by Stacey Keller, who was frustrated with the different hat options in the market, so she decided to create her own. This style is made from cotton and works for all hair types.
Promising review: "I am in freaking love with this hat. All my friends tell me how amazing it looks on me. I have been wanting a nice ball cap, but since I normally have my hair up, I couldn’t find one that worked till this came along on my TikTok, and I knew I had to get it. And I was so happy I waited till it was in stock again. I just love this hat. I wasn’t sure about the size but just went for a small/medium size since I thought that would fit, and it’s just perfect when my hair is up. I am so happy." —Naysa H
3. A puff-sleeve maxi dress with an elastic bodice and puff sleeves for a super romantic look that you'll reach for every chance you get. Yes, even when you're just heading to the farmers market on Saturday morning. You never know who you're going to run into there...
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and fell in love with the dress! This dress is very cottage core and fits well. The dress also has a slip under, so that it isn’t too sheer, and the sizing is correct for the most part (depending on your bust as the top half of the dress is made of “stretchy” material). I would definitely recommend this dress! Buy it if you’re thinking about it." —Jin
Get it from Amazon for $35.99 (available in XS-XL and in 23 colors).
4. A pair of high-waisted crossover leggings TikTok caused to sell out once, so you might want to ~run~ to grab a pair before it happens again. Not only are these leggings extremely comfortable and stylish, but the crossover style of the waistband ensures they stay in place no matter if you're working out, or just lounging about — whatever is more your vibe.
Promising review: "BETTER THAN LULU'S! I saw these on TikTok and waited almost two months for them to be back in stock, but they were so worth it. They’re buttery soft and the criss-cross design makes me look like an hourglass! They looked small at first but stretched just fine." —Lake
Get it from Aerie for $31.46 (originally $44.95; available in sizes XXS–XXL, long, short, and in five colors and patterns).
5. A sherpa-lined shacket reviewers (and TikTokers, alike) love for its fit, warmth, and style. You can throw this over your outfit when it's still chilly out, because we've still got a few of those randomly cold spring days left.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and I was hesitant at first, but I bought it. I’m really small, so I bought the medium to be oversized, and it’s great. I could def fit smaller sizes, and it still be big, so if you want the sleeves smaller, I’d size down. So comfortable and cute especially with bodycon dresses." —Bela Maria
Get it from Amazon for $26+ (available in men's sizes S-3X and in 17 colors).
6. A ribbed long slipdress made to be super lightweight and comfortable, so you can wear it on even the warmest of days and stay cool as a cucumber.
Promising review: "THIS DRESS RIGHT HERE!!! I saw it and was like 'ehh idk, I like it, but where would I wear it?'. Then I saw it on TikTok, and I was like, 'Okay maybe I need it'. THEN I saw a girl with my same shape wearing it and styling, and I HAD TO GET IT! This dress is so comfy. I love it! I haven’t worn it out just yet, but I recommend tying the side as it is pretty long. Go ahead and buy this dress, baby." —Ember
Get it from Nordstrom for $78 (available in sizes M-4X and in seven colors).
7. A pair of slide-on fuzzy slippers with an open-toe design to keep your feet cozy throughout the day without overheating. Plus, they have hard soles, which means you can totally wear them outside when they're too comfortable to take off your feet...
Promising review: "I purchased these after seeing a TikTok video, and let me just say, they came as pictured. I like that they are fluffy and have a rubber bottom for sturdiness. I would buy again in other colors!' —Felicia
Get them from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes S-XL and in 13 colors and patterns).
8. A pair of high-waisted shorts from FP Movement you'll ~waist~ no time putting to good use. The bright color will be so easy to grab in the morning when you need a little extra motivation to get outside for your morning walk.
Promising review: "I usually buy all of my authentic wear from Lululemon, but I saw these shorts on TikTok and had to try them on! I bought a bright green pair and the grey. I will ABSOLUTELY be buying these in every color! They are so comfortable and are the perfect length/fit. Highly recommend purchasing these. They are a great price as well. :)" —Callieend
Get them from Free People for $30 (available in sizes XS-XL and in 36 colors and patterns).
9. An oversized houndstooth knitted sweater vest, destined to be the star of your wardrobe, as you show your friends just how much of a fashionista you are. Pair it with a buttondown, turtleneck, or even a long-sleeved T-shirt and jeans for a chic look that's so on trend.
Promising review: "I love this vest! It gives me a total vintage look. The sweater itself is already oversized, but I wanted a looser fit, so I went a size bigger, and I am happy with how it fits. Shipping did take long, but it was very clear at the time of purchase the expected arrival date, so that wasn’t a surprise. I'm really thinking of getting more colors!!" —Fani Giwa
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in women's sizes S–L and in 18 colors).
10. A cropped vest actually designed with draw strings on the bottom so you can adjust the fit and amount of crop you want. It's the perfect top layer for those in-between weather days when you're not sure if it's warm or cold.
Promising review: "I saw a girl on TikTok with this, and I have been looking for a cute brown vest. Shipping took a little longer than normal, but other than that great. It’s on the more cropped side because I purchased a smaller size wanting it that way. I get so many complements on it!" —Johanna B
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes XS-L and in 10 colors).
11. A Princess Diana embroidered sweatshirt of her in her *iconic* revenge dress you'll be so obsessed with you won't want to take it off at the end of the day. (But it's okay because you can always put it on again tomorrow.)
Viable NYC is a woman-owned, small business based in New York! Plus, 10% of proceeds from this sweatshirt go to suicide prevention and awareness.
This is actually something *I* discovered while scrolling TikTok, and when I saw it, I just knew I HAD to own it. I've loved Princess Diana for years now, and this look is unmatched. It took a minute to get to me (because every sweatshirt is handmade), but it was 100% worth the wait. Ever since this sweatshirt arrived, I basically haven't taken it off my body. (I'm currently wearing while writing this.) It is so perfect. It's soft and comfortable and yet so chic. I paired it with my faux leather shorts to show a more dressed-up look (that I have yet to wear out of the house, but I know I will soon). If you're a fan of Diana, you NEED this sweatshirt. Or check out the other designs in the shop because there are so many other great styles too.
12. A smiley face pearl necklace for when you (and your outfit) need a little pick me up. Reviewers say this necklace is great quality, and they get SO many compliments while wearing it.
Promising review: "I really love this necklace. I found out about this through a TikTok, and I’m so glad I got it. Everything looks so high quality, and it comes with a cute note on the inside. I love how big the pearls are and the smiley face is so pretty. Highly recommend." —Taya Askew
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (also available in two other styles).
13. A strapless mesh bustier people will probably be shocked when you tell them you scored it on Amazon, because it looks so much more expensive than its price tag.
You can see one TikToker confirming TikTok made them buy it here.
Promising review: "Wowww, I loove this corp top. It's one of my favorite and fits perfectly. It gives me a classy and sexy look. I would really recommend for this upcoming summer look." —Erika
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in nine colors).
14. A high-neck sports bra one reviewer confirms absolutely lives up to the hype and delivers on comfort and style. The compressive style keeps everything in place without you feeling like you're being suffocated.
Plus, many nonbinary people find this bra to be a great binder.
Promising review: "I saw someone talking about this bra on TikTok, and it absolutely lived up to the hype. It's insanely soft and well-made. I was between sizes, so I ordered the smaller of the two for a more supportive, compressive fit, and it is PERFECT." —Julia D.
Get it from Girlfriend Collective for $46 (available in sizes XXS-3XL and in five colors).
15. A set of hair claw clips here to give you an easy and chic way to get your hair out of your face during the day. And don't fret if you have long or thick hair because these clips will keep even the wildest of manes in place.
And check them out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I will admit I bought these from seeing them on TikTok and I needed new clips for my thick hair. I am not disappointed and beyond glad I got them. The colors are gorgeous and they stay put without hurting my head. I'm very impressed." —Jessica
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in 18 different color sets).
16. A sweatshirt with, dare I say, three of the most important things in life embroidered on it — dogs, coffee, plants. You'll feel so stylish when you wear this, no matter if you pair it with leggings or jeans.
Sun Milk Shop is a Minneapolis, Minnesota based small business creating embroidered sweatshirt and beautifully illustrated plant stickers and cards.
Promising review: "I absolutely love my sweater. I found her on TikTok and immediately ordered. I would definitely order again. ❤️" —Jess A
17. A pleated tennis skirt so you can ~ace~ the trends of 2022 without depleting your bank account.
Promising review: "I LOVE this skirt. I found it off a review on TikTok. The skirt fit like a glove, with room to stretch (not tight or ill fitting). I’m really happy with this product because it’s hard to find a product that accommodates my size and comes in good quality. If you were hesitant, I would suggest checking your measurements. I might buy more colors!" —Nick
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in sizes 0-12 and in 42 colors and patterns).
18. A pair of Aritizia Melina pants thousands of people have confirmed are worth the splurge because the pants are comfortable, stylish, and very easy to style. (If you need some inspo, here's a video to get you started.)
See one TikToker admitting that TikTok made them buy them here. Reviewers do say they run small, so order one size up.
Promising review: "I love these pants, and I think that if you need one item in your closet, it would be the Melina pants. I'm 5'3" and bought the regular length thinking that the short length would be too short, but I was wrong. Good thing about the style of these pants, you can get them tailored and the look won't change. They do fit slightly smaller, but when I put them on today, they were loose so I'm assuming it's because I stretched them out. After buying leather pants from multiple clothing brands, the Melina pants are the only pair that stretch and don't stick to you weirdly when you sweat." —Amy
Get them from Aritzia for $148 (available in sizes 00–16, short, long, and in 28 colors).
19. A ribbed workout set made with 13% Spandex, so it won't be a ~stretch~ to say this will quickly become a favorite of yours. You can totally wear this to workout or just make it seem like you've worked out. The choice is yours.
20. A satin cowl neck midi dress about to be your to-do option for every formal event you have coming up on your calendar. Reviewers confirm it looks more expensive than the price tag, meaning you'll be a baddie on a budget.
Promising review: "I saw this dress in a TikTok, and I thought I would try it out considering the reasonable cost. I was shocked at how comfortable it is. The material feels expensive and is smooth on your skin. You could wear a bra with it, but the cowl neckline allows you to go without. Iverall, it's an amazing dress!" —A, Lu
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS-XL and in 23 colors and patterns).
21. Abercrombie '90s Ultra High Rise Straight Jeans are here to be your new favorite pair of pants. Not only are they super stylish, but they're comfortable, and have so many sizes and lengths, you can find one that works just for you.
After two years of only wearing jeans a handful of times, I knew it was time to invest in a great pair. I had heard SO much about these jeans on TikTok and decided to see what the hype was all about. And let me tell you, they are SO worth it. I ended up getting the curve style (because it has two extra inches and fit my waist better), but I love how these jeans look. They're a classic style you can really wear with anything. I've only had them for a couple of weeks, and I've worn them in both casual and dressier settings. I've already gone back to get a second pair in black. That's how good these are. These do sell out fast, so don't delay if you want to add these to your closet.
Promising review: "THIS IS YOUR SIGN TO PURCHASE THESE!! I'm obsessed with these jeans. I'm about to get all the colors. They fit SO WELL. I am 5'4 and got the regulars. They are the perfect length to wear with heels. If you are more a sneaker person, get the short length. I am so proud of Abercrombie. I remember them being so 'cool' in high school, but because I was a curvy teen, I could never fit into their jeans. Who ever is behind the fit science of these jeans I salute you. Great job! " —Abercrombie Customer