31 Things From Target So Gorgeous You Might Be Tempted To Hit "Add To Cart"
Beautiful clothes, home decor, furniture, and more you need in your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A glass soap dispenser because you may not think of it, but your bathroom deserves to feel just as beautiful as the rest of your home. And with this sitting on the counter, you'll probably feel like you're washing your hands in a royal palace.
2. A blush tie-dye pajama set you'll be ~blushing~ to put on as soon as it comes out of the wash, because not only does the set look really nice and sophisticated (enough to wear even when you're not sleeping), but it's also made from a super comfy and soft fabric. Now that's a win-win.
Promising review: "When I say these are the softest PJs I’ve ever owned I mean softer then clouds!! I need them in 100 different colors and will be living in them forever!" —Qtipaddict
Price: $21.99 (available in sizes XS-4X)
3. A printed hammock chair to transform your patio or deck into a luxe place you'll want to hang out in all summer as you ~dive~ into your next book (or two or three).
Promising review: "I saw this hammock swing in store last week and kept thinking about it. I went back to purchase yesterday and am SO GLAD! It’s a really cute addition to my front porch. It’s also very comfortable. I'm very pleased with my purchase!" —WiredandSassy
4. A jumbo hair twister set you ~sheer-ly~ can't miss out on because they'll add that *shoulder shimmy* lil somethin' somethin' to your look to make it shine.
5. A coffee pour-over so beautiful that you won't mind having it sit out on your counter when you're not using it. And then in the morning, you can grab it to help you craft an impeccable cup of coffee. *chef's kiss*
Promising review: "Gorgeous design! It uses #2 cone filters. It's easy to clean, as the glass funnel is dishwasher safe. I waited and stalked this item until it was back in stock, and once it was, I had to rush to get it in my cart and check out. WORTH IT! Great looking and functional design that doesn’t break the bank. I love it." —Jessica
6. A baby doll dress basically made for you to live in this summer, because it's super pretty and you can pair it with any shoe already in your closet. You could say that this is a dress that has both beauty *and* brains.
7. A wood writing desk with two drawers in white that make this piece truly ~pop~ in the room and add that depth to your decor you've been missing. Plus, this is a great WFH desk if you live in a small apartment!
11. A jewel-toned chaise lounge so wildly gorgeous it may just have you believing you're a rich widow whose partner magically "disappeared" after leaving you all their money when you're lying on it. Huh, wonder how that happened?
12. A fluttery chiffon dress perfect to keep on hand for the next wedding you have to attend because you'll want to show this beautiful number off as you dance the night away.
13. A wood elixir perfume reviewers say has a divine scent *and* comes in a beautiful bottle you can leave out on your vanity to add to the decor. It's the versatility for me!
14. A set of two abstract art prints people may just assume you picked up at a fancy boutique for five times the price. It's okay — your secret is safe with me!
15. A wireless plunge bodysuit giving me big va-va-voom vibes. The only appropriate response to this is: 😍😍😍
16. A simple yet chic set of chrome chess sculptures you can totally add to your home even if you still have no idea how chess actually works. Even after watching seven hours of The Queen's Gambit, I'm still clueless. 🤷🏻♀️
17. Braided sandals to give you style a little ~boost~ without having to spend your whole paycheck. You *and* your bank account will be very happy about that one.
18. An embroidered throw pillow you can ~throw~ on your couch, bed, or even accent chair to once and ~flor-all~ prove that you are the bougiest one of your friend group. With expensive style like this, there really is no competition.
Promising review: "Gorgeous! I LOVE this pillow. It's wonderful quality and the embroidery is beautiful. It looks much more expensive than it is!" —Molly
19. A puff-sleeve midi dress with a secret — it's beautiful from the front and then you'll turn around and *bam* there's the fun open back situation.
20. A simple yet elegant brass wall mirror I'm pretty sure your DMs will be flooded with "where did you get that?" once you post that cute selfie in it. You influencer, you.
21. A three-quarter sleeve smocked peplum top super easy to throw on with your favorite pair of jeans or even white denim for a look that's classy yet trendy and looks wayyyyy more expensive than it actually is.
22. A set of ombre plastic stemless glasses here to turn your picnic or happy hour with friends into a super classy event. Plus, these won't break if you accidentally drop one, so no party fouls here!
Promising review: "These cups are great! They are plastic so they are perfect for every day use. I don’t have to worry about them shattering. The colors are adorable and perfect for the upcoming warm days!!" —Sammiixd3
Price: $10 (available in four styles)
23. Embossed vegan leather u-shaped drop earrings your friends will exclaim "~A-U~ serious??" when they see because these beauties will make you stand out in the best way possible.
24. A graphic T-shirt with a stunning illustration on it that'll instantly turn a simple jeans-and-T-shirt look into a 12/10, baby.
Promising review: "This shirt in person is absolutely stunning. It does run small. I’m usually a large but had to size up to XL. I love the graphic design." —Mzlady757
Price: $14.99 (available in sizes XS-3X and in four colors)
25. A floral shower curtain some reviewers even say looks like a beautiful piece of art work, and your bathroom deserves this kind of energy.
26. A straw circle-handle handbag perfect for all your summer adventures — whether that's a vacation, trip to the beach, or even just the local park. You'll be looking and feeling like a movie star everywhere you go with this stunner of a bag.
27. A marble and wood bookend that will give minimalists (and nonminimalists alike) heart eyes because the simplicity and design are truly unmatched.
28. A Winky Lux vegan lip balm made with a real chrysanthemum flower inside for a dazzling lip balm that moisturizes your lips *and* adjusts to the color of your lips so people may even think you're wearing lipstick.
30. A two-piece floral bakeware set made to be dishwasher-, freezer-, microwave- *and* oven-safe so you can actually use these beauties to make dinner every night.
31. And a wicker and metal egg chair worth the splurge because not only will it make your deck or patio feel super sophisticated, but you'll also basically live in it all summer long.
Promising review: "I love this chair!! I was on the fence of getting it because it’s expensive, but it's so worth it!! Do it; you won’t regret it. It's easy to put together too!!" —Chelle
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.