1. A touchless stationary vacuum here to revolutionize the way you sweep because you'll never had to deal with a flimsy dustpan again. All you have to do is sweep the debris toward the vacuum, and it will instantly suck it up for you.
An indicator light will turn on to let you know that the canister is full, and then you can remove the canister and dump the debris in the trash.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this magic floor sucker. I live in the Rocky Mountains with four large dogs and two cats. It makes sweeping not so bad and much more manageable. You just sweep it to the vac and it sucks it up. LOVE IT." —MaryKat
Get it from Amazon for $114 (available in six colors).
2. An all-natural yoga mat cleaner spray ready to give your mat the deep clean it deserves after you've taken a few too many sweaty yoga classes on it. The next time you're in savasana, you'll get a nice relaxing wiff of lavender instead of sweat. 🤢
Asutra is a WOC-owned small business making natural self-care products at an accessible price point. The products are made with organic plants, minerals, and essential oils and do not contain parabens, phthalates, or petroleum. This mat spray is made with tea tree oil to help kill bacterial on the mat. It also comes with a microfiber towel to help you clean.
Promising review: "I teach yoga and have recommended this product to many students and fellow teachers. I love the scent and performance of this mat cleaner spray. It doesn't leave a weird residue like others I've used, especially with the help of the little cleaning towel that comes with the purchase. I will definitely order again." —Heather
Get it from Asutra for $12.99 (available in three scents) or from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in 12 scents and packs).
3. A Shark robot vacuum guaranteed to make you feel like you're living in the future because it will vacuum your whole house for you. Yeah, you heard that right. Cross vacuum off your to-do list because this gadget's got it covered.
I have a similar Shark robot vacuum and think it is so great. We run it two to three times a week in the apartment, and it really does a great job at keeping the floor clean. It's easy to program a schedule that works best for you so you don't even have to worry about remembering to vacuum, this gadget will do it for ya.
Promising review: "I absolutely love my Shark robot vacuum. It saves me so much time and works great. With two dogs, three cats, and kids, my floors were always a mess. I run this twice a day and my floors look great, and I haven't had to get my regular vacuum out since I have had it. I have one high pile rug that it may not get all the dog hair out of, but it works wonders on my hardwood floors. Also, I love how it fits in small places like under the bathroom vanity and side tables where my other vacuum could not. My only regret is not buying two of them (one for each floor) when they were on sale. Do yourself a favor and order this!! 10 stars!" —Chad Haney
Get it from Amazon for $174.95+ (available in three colors).
4. A fizzing toilet tablet you simply drop in your toilet, and the fizzing will work to loosen all the stains and buildup. Then all you have to do is lightly brush the bowl, flush all the grossness away, and get back to doing more fun and exciting things in your life.
Pardo Naturals is a Black woman-owned small biz founded by Rita Pardo who created natural body, hair, and home products that wouldn't irritate her daughter's severe eczema.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Melanie Aman says: "For all the folks who don't enjoy cleaning the toilet — myself included — these dissolving tablets make quick work of a grimy bowl. The tablets are a little hard to dislodge from the plastic container (though that does make me feel confident that they're secure during transit and won't break; mine all arrived intact!), but once you get one out, you drop it in the toilet, and let it do its thing. It'll start fizzing — just like a bath bomb — loosening any stains and streaks in 10 minutes so they come away with a light brushing. I never let the toilet get too bad (and usually it takes awhile for me to notice any buildup since there are only two people in the apartment), so I can't vouch for them if you have really set-in hard water stains or haven't cleaned the commode in six months. But if you're looking to ditch the harsh cleansers in your toilet cleaning routine, this is a great addition to your lineup."
Get six tablets from Pardo Naturals for $10.50 (available in seven scents).
5. A Blueland cleaning essentials kit great for anyone whose cleaning supplies might be a little lacking (water and paper towel aren't going to cut it). The kit includes foaming hand soap, multi-surface cleaner, bathroom cleaner, and glass + mirror cleaner, which you can use to tackle the mess on your counters, tables, showers, and more. Plus, the bottle are reusable, meaning you'll have an eco-friendly cleaning solution.
The kit comes with three reusable cleaning bottles, one reusable foaming hand soap bottle, and four tables, including a multi-surface cleaner, bathroom cleaner, glass and mirror cleaner, and foaming hand soap. The products are made without any triclosan, parabens, phosphates, ammonia, chlorine bleach, phthalates, or VOCs. Plus, after you buy this set, you can get refills for each bottle for only $2 and cut down your plastic waste at the same time.
Promising review: "I love my cleaning products. They clean well and smell good. And I love the fact that I’m helping the environment. Already ordered some more and got one friend started using these products." —Katherine D
Get the kit from Blueland for $39.
6. A microfiber spin mop reviewers *swear* actually makes mopping fun. 😱 I know — I am in shock, too. But the features alone will make you want to take this gadget for a ~spin~. This mop is machine washable, has an automatic wringer, and is designed in a shape that will reach into small spaces and corners, no problem. Cinderella is shaking!!!
Promising review: "Ashamed to say, but I barely ever mop the floors. I purchased this O-Cedar Mop and Bucket based upon the great reviews. I am here to add a 5 star review of my own. This mop and bucket not only cleaned my floors, but it made the entire process easy (and dare I say fun?). I did the entire first floor of my house both tile and wood. Then wanted more fun, so i scooped up the handy handle and carried it upstairs where I continued on to the bedrooms and bathrooms. I don't want to go on and on, but this mop picked up lots of dirt and grime, then popped easily into the washing machine. It came out great. The swirly thing makes all the difference. It wrings out all of the excess water, so it's easy to mop without using too much muscle, which I do not have. And the mop heads are short, rather than long mop heads, which only make for heavier mops. If you're on the fence, go for it, you'll agree." —LauraP320
Get it from Amazon for $53.99.
7. Dawn Powerwash dish spray to coat your dirty dishes completely. This will make it super simple to wipe away the caked-on grease from your breakfast dishes you just didn't have the time or energy to clean in the morning.
Cooking and eating takes a lot out of ya. I get it!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Elizabeth Lilly says: "I live in an apartment without a dishwasher, and I honestly use that as an excuse to order takeout food instead of cooking. But, as soon as I got my hands on a bottle of this stuff (regular Dawn is my go-to dish soap, BTW), I put it to use on both a saucepan I used to make homemade enchilada sauce *and* the casserole dish I baked those enchiladas, which had a ton of caked-on food. It really does work like I say it does! Like, scary well."
8. And a pair of scrubby gloves designed with silicone bristles on the palms, meaning you don't have to use a sponge to scrub your dishes. Your dishes will get clean faster, and your hands will stay protected. Now that's a win-win in my book.
Promising review: "I was a bit skeptical when purchasing these gloves, but the reviews were excellent, so I went ahead and bought them. I am so glad I did. I have small hands, but these gloves fit fine. Two things I really love about these gloves: 1. water does not seep inside (pet peeve of mine) and 2. they are easy to get on and off repeatedly (second pet peeve is when you need to wait until the gloves dry to get your hands back in them). The gloves do an excellent job cleaning the dishes and kitchen. I have not used them to do other rooms in the house but will be purchasing another pair to tackle other cleaning jobs." —Babs
Get them from Amazon for $13.99.
9. EcoTools makeup brush shampoo free of parabens, phthalates, petroleum, and perfume so you know that your clean sponges and brushes won't wreak havoc on your face when you use them after *finally* cleaning them.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Heather Braga says: "After reading about how necessary it is to actually clean your makeup brushes (I know, I KNOW, I should’ve been doing this for years) I was super grossed out and motivated to order the right supplies to do the job. I’ve heard good things about Ecotools makeup brush cleansing shampoo, so I figured I’d start there. The Amazon listing also suggested buying a silicone makeup brush cleaning pad to go with it so I figured... why not? Well, now I’m patting myself on the back because ordering these two items was a GAME-CHANGER!
I could not believe how much residue came off my brushes in just one cleaning. You only need to use a little dab of the shampoo, so one bottle will definitely last a long time. The silicone pad made it super easy to thoroughly lather the brushes without leaving my bathroom sink in shambles. I also loved how each section was labeled with which brush should be cleaned in each area. My brushes look brand new! Don’t hesitate like I did — buy both the shampoo and the mat ASAP."
Get it from Amazon for $6.99. And you can get the same silicone mat she used (behind the brushes in the photos) from Amazon for $6.99.
10. An all-natural surface scrub safe to use on all sealed surfaces (even where food touches) to make film, grime, and grease disappear in a single swipe.
Friends Holli and Jennifer started Humble Suds in 2014 to create trustworthy and clean cleaning products. The cleaners are made with plant and mineral-based ingredients and are always disclosed.
Promising review: "Holy moly, this stuff is like magic. I am allergic to everything, even air, I swear. But I have no issues at all with this product, and it does the job super well. Buy some. I mean it. Like NOW♥♥♥" —Brassy
Get it from Humble Suds on Etsy for $14.95+ (available in two sizes).
11. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp you stick on the inside of your bowl, and it will give your toilet a nice little clean with every flush. Your toilet will be free of toilet rings and unwanted smells for up to 12 days, without you ever having to touch it.
Promising review: "I can not give it enough stars, this item is so great. It does everything it claims to do. I have hard water so extremely bad, but this has taken care of it. I am very satisfied with this product and will definitely purchase again." —KyBlueFire
Get a tube of six stamps from Amazon for $3.97.
12. A can of fume-free oven cleaner super easy to use — all you have to do is spray it everywhere, let it sit overnight, and then use a paper towel to remove all the gunk in the morning. Yep, it really is that easy. *Shakes fists in the air for how much time I've wasted cleaning my oven before owning this.*
Promising review: "I rarely write reviews, but this stuff is straight magic!! When we moved into our new home, the oven was disgusting! I absolutely HATE cleaning a freaking oven, but after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a shot. For less than six bucks, what the heck, I’ll give it a try! Sprayed it on last night, got up this morning and wiped it out with nothing but paper towels and BAM! My new favorite cleaning product! I’m going to end up doing it again tonight just to have it all sparkly, because like I said, this thing was disgusting, and there were a couple of spots on the door and in the bottom that I missed. If I had felt like putting more effort into it, I could have scrubbed it clean, but let’s be real here, ain’t nobody got time for that! If you’re questioning whether this stuff works, just buy it and prepare to be blown away!" —Brittany Douglas
Get it from Amazon for $6.27.
13. A handheld vacuum specifically designed to pick up pet hair because those pesky lil' suckers somehow end up all around your home no matter how often you clean.
Promising review: "We’ve lived in our apartment for four years, and the cats are obsessed with the stairs. I say all that to add that I’ve never vacuumed the stairs. They were extremely hairy and gross, but our current vacuum wouldn’t work. I used this baby, and it was like magic! I couldn’t stop! I only planned to hit the stairs, but before it was over I hit the cat tree, the couch, and searched for hairy dust bunnies around the floor! The suction is so strong that I was able to suck up the dust bunnies floating in the air! I love this thing!" —Courtney
Get it from Amazon for $30.99.
14. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can use weekly to stop any buildup or odors from coming out of your sink. Nobody wants to deal with that grossness!
Promising reviews: "We moved into a townhouse that had a garbage disposal in the kitchen. I never had one growing up and didn't think too much about it until the funky smell started. I researched ways to clean it and came across these. Decided to order a four-pack and try them. THEY ARE LIFE-CHANGING. Just run some water, toss the packet in, and turn on the disposal. The little packet does all the hard work for you. I order a new set as soon as we start to run low." —lucas broshears
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $6.65.