1. A pair of retro-inspired smiley face slippers that'll be the perfect thing to wake up to and slide on your feet. Your toes will stay comfy warm, and you'll have a smile on your face as big as the ones on your feet. Talk about waking up on the right side of the bed!
Promising review: "If you're in need of a pick-me-up or simply love fun and cozy slippers, I highly recommend the smiley faces slippers. They will undoubtedly add a touch of joy to your daily routine. This purchase was definitely worth it, and I couldn't be more delighted with my choice! —Mark
Get it from Amazon for $15.95 (available in women's sizes 5–12 and five colors).
3. A record display shelf you can mount above your record player so you always know what's playing in the form of cool wall art.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Record Racks is a small business based in Austin, Texas.
Promising review: "Such a cool little shelf! We are already getting compliments and it is such a better solution than putting the sleeve of the album that’s playing on top of the record player!" —Alex
4. A mini emoji pancake pan to ~liven~ up your mornings by adding a bit of fun and humor to breakfast. Do you remember that rule you had growing up about not playing with your food? Go ahead and break it because these are just too cute not to.
5. A north star ring for a subtle sparkle sure to get tons of compliments from people who will then ask you where you got it from. And if you want to say you picked it up at a fancy boutique that you don't remember the name of...your secret is safe with me.
Promising review: "Gorgeous ring!! It sparkles and shines just as an expensive gold ring would. I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of the ring and the beauty!" —NYC customer
Get it from Amazon for $13.95 (available in five sizes and three colors).
And if you're looking for the crisscross ring pictured on the right, you can find it here for $12.95.
6. A set of cat and mouse hooks made to look just like a box...until you place something on them and a cute lil' critter pops up and essentially says, "Welcome home!" Putting these right by your door will make coming home after a long day a little better.
They have a peel-and-stick application on the back, so they're best for light things. But if you want something a little stronger, you could always use Command strips.
Promising review: "I LOVE these!! I can hang my bags, sweaters, keys, and just about anything on these. Using these gives me a lil boost of joy throughout the day." —meagan murphy
Get a four-piece set from Amazon for $15.99.
7. An open-back top that looks elegant and expensive when, in fact, it is not. You'll love this elevated basic so much that you may return again and again to grab it in other colors.
Promising review: "I've been needing to update my wardrobe with some chic basics, and this is my faaaaavorite. Really elevates an outfit subtly. I love the open-back, and I don't have a problem with it falling. I wear this with nipple covers, and it doesn't look noticeable, but also you don't need them. This shirt survived me thrashing around during karaoke 10/10." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in women's sizes XS–L and in 25 colors).
8. A sardine trinket tray so you can ~o-fish-ially~ have the coolest home decor without spending thousands of dollars. This is the perfect little thing to place you earrings, hair clips, or keys on.
9. A K-beauty snail mucin essence here to help repair and rejuvenate your skin. This cult-favorite product has more than 29,000 5-star ratings with reviewers raving about how it helps reduce dullness and soothe dehydrated skin, even for people with oily skin.
Promising review: "This stuff is incredible. I have suffered from minor acne for almost two years and I finally realized the products I was using were far too harsh for my dry, sensitive skin. After using gentle products and eventually moving onto K beauty, I found this to lighten all the scarring from the years of picking at my breakouts. My scarring is still a bit noticeable but it was gotten tremendously better thanks to this product and this product alone." —Marc
Get it from Amazon for $17.78.
10. A checkered blanket one reviewer called the "softest blanket ever", and if you pair that fabric with the trendy design, you'll have yourself one great purchase.
Promising review: "I love this blanket so much that I purchased it in black and white. The pattern is so cute, extremely soft, and a pretty good size for a throw blanket. It doesn’t shed and is the perfect accent throw blanket. My fiancé loved it so much for my family room that I ended up purchasing another one. Definitely get it." —Katrina
Get a 51"x63" size from Amazon for $16.99 (available in two sizes and 16 colors for under $20).
11. A stretching cat candle I'm ~paw-sitive~ you're going to be obsessed with as soon as you see it. So much so that you may never actually light it, but, like, that's totally okay! This lil' cutie can hang out in your home reaching for the stars forever.
Gasp is a woman-owned small business offering a selection of super fun home decor pieces, gifts, and accessories. They have two locations — one in Orlando, Florida and the other in Charleston, South Carolina.
Get it from Gasp for $18 (available in cream and pink).
12. A crocodile juicer that'll take a big ~chomp~ on your lemons so you can get the juice you need for your recipe in seconds. And you'll be sure that none of those pesky seeds make their way in with the juice.
13. A magnetic-mounted torch you can easily grab in the middle of the night when you have to go to the bathroom or even after you turn off all the lights on your way to bed so it can light the way. And it will look super nice just hanging on the wall when you're not using it.
Promising review: "We wanted to light the steps going up to the bathroom and came across this excellent product. We have no electrical outlets in the hall, so a plug-in nightlight was not an option for us. I read other reviews that mention the sticky back rips paint off the wall, so I went ahead and drilled a hole through the middle of the back plate, and used a screw to secure it instead; this way if I ever want to move the light I can do so. We will definitely recommend it to friends and family." —biallasamantha
Get it from Amazon for $18.89 (available in two colors and also packs of two for more than $20). Clip the "10% coupon" to see that price reflected at checkout!
14. An absolutely beautiful custom resin flower keychain to add a touch of glam to your keys, so much so that you might think you're about to unlock Buckingham Palace.
Born Gold Crafts is a small business located in Oakhill, United Kingdon creating resin keychains, jewelry, buttons, and more.
Promising review: "This is an absolutely gorgeous key ring, I’m delighted and will be ordering more! Thank you!" —kateszostak