We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A belted bodycon with long sleeves, meaning you won't have to carry around a jacket the whole time to keep you comfortable and then inevitably forget it at the end of the night.
2. A smocked bodycon dress made to be super stretchy so it won't hold you back as you bust a move on the dance floor. I see you in the middle of the dance circle, showing everyone up!
3. A vintage-inspired swing dress with more than 9,000 5-star ratings raving about how amazing it is, and it comes in a variety of patterns and sleeve lengths, meaning you can find the perfect fit for the specific wedding you're going to.
4. A polka-dot slip style you probably won't even want to ~slip~ out of at the end of the night. Plus, if it's going to be a little chillier, this one looks GREAT paired with a faux-leather jacket.
5. A ruffled tie-neck dress pretty much begging you to give a twirl while wearing it. Plus, the sleeves will keep you covered but the material will make sure you don't overheat. It's a delicate balance during wedding season.
6. A lace cut-out midi dress here to make you reconsider all the other dresses you've thought about wearing to the wedding. When you see this stunner, you're going to ~say yes to the dress~ immedately.
7. A 3/4-sleeve midi number with a very slight puff sleeve for a cute detail that'll help you cement your place as fashionista in your friend group. Don't be surprised if they find you all night to tell you how amazing you look. "No really, you look stunning!"
8. An off-the-shoulder ruffle bodycon dress reviewers confirm is made from thick yet breathable fabric, which is perfect because the seasons are changing as fast as the bride is changing her last name.
9. A satin long-sleeved wrap dress in such a gorgeous color you'll ~pink~ it out to wear every chance you get (to even more events than just weddings).
10. A keyhole maxi dress with pockets (!!!) so you don't have to worry about where to put your phone, lipstick, and — of course — tissues. *sniff, sniff*
Promising review: "Ladies, I know you may be contemplating......but buy the damn dress!!! It’s ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! I wore it to a wedding and got so many compliments. I typically wear a size 12/14 and was nervous about the 1X, but it fit great. It was a little on the long side, but I managed." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in sizes L–3X Plus and in seven colors).
11. A V-neck ruffled swing dress you can wear with your favorite heels for the wedding but then also pull out of your closet when your girlfriends remind you that you have brunch plans. We love a dress that can do both!
12. An off-the-shoulder midi dress you really cannot give a ~cold shoulder~ to because the color screams FALL, and the style, well, the style says, "I'm ready for one heck of a night".
13. A flared dress with ruffled sleeves because it's totally OK to love cheap ~frills~, especially when you have three weddings with the same group of people coming up and need a budget-friendly dress option that doesn't look budget friendly.
14. A gathered satin dress so unique and different, you'll want to wear it to every single wedding you have coming up. Hey, if some guests can wear the same suit over and over again, I think it's only fair to wear the same great dress again and again!
15. A long-sleeved scalloped-hem A-line that looks like a simple dress from far away, but from close up, everyone will notice the super-cool design on the hem!
16. An asymmetrical tiered boho dress so beautiful, it's basically guaranteed to bring as many ~tiers~ to your eyes as when you see the groom's reaction to seeing the bride for the first time (which is always the best part).
17. A cocktail swing dress perfect for that cocktail attire wedding you're unsure of what to wear to. This dress will keep you feeling classy while still staying comfortable because wedding receptions are marathons, not sprints.
18. A faux-wrap midi dress in a bright-red color to show just how much love you have for the happy couple. Can you believe they found each other on this crazy ride we call life?
19. A printed minidress proving that just because it's a "fall wedding" doesn't mean you can't wear a bright colorful floral dress. You're a rule breaker and will stand out in the crowd (in the best way possible, of course) of simple dresses with this number.
20. A high-neck short-sleeve lace cocktail dress you can wear no matter the dress code. Pair this with the right shoes and accessories, and it can go from an outdoor barn wedding to a black-tie one.
21. A floral midi dress that is truly so stunning you may go out of your way to make sure the photographer takes at least a few pictures of you in it. A dress like this needs to be documented!
22. An embellished mesh-sleeve bodycon dress giving me true 10/10 vibes. I mean, you'll look (and feel) S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G in this number.
23. A sweetheart midi dress at such a ~sweet~ price you won't even care when you accidentally spill champagne on it. Whoops!
24. A V-neck wrap sweater dress perfect for that late-fall, bordering-on-early-winter wedding when you want to feel stylish but also not freeze the moment you step outside.
25. A knee-length floral swing dress all your friends will be messaging you about (asking where you got it from).
Promising review: "You won’t regret purchasing this dress! I purchased the green floral dress and wore it at a wedding and got SO many compliments. The dress is so comfortable and has pockets. It does need a slip." —Yomama
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes 14–24 and in eight colors and patterns).
26. A pleated lantern-sleeve pleated-front maxi dress for an elegant look at every wedding you're invited to. When the temperature starts to drop more than the bridesmaids on the dance floor, you want this dress in your corner.
27. A printed ruffle dress here to make you the unofficial best dressed at the wedding. (After the bride, of course).
28. A mermaid cocktail dress giving me big "I understood the assignment" vibes when you show up to that black-tie wedding in it. And for less than $50? Now that's what we like to call a baddie on a budget.
29. A lace maxi dress reviewers swear looks expensive, which is great for you because with so many wedding invites on your calendar, you can't be spending tons of money on all the dresses you need.
30. A giraffe-print mesh dress for when you're feeling a bit ~wild~ — and by wild, I mean having so much fun, but not as much fun as the drunk groomsman who has definitely been served one too many...
31. A beautiful maxi dress for an effortlessly chic look everyone (and their mother) will be talking about the next day. "Did you see that BEAUTIFUL maxi dress?"
32. An off-the-shoulder minidress you'll for sure impress everyone in, even the people you haven't seen since high school. Who decided weddings were a good time to have a mini high school reunion???
33. And a Ulla Johnson mini dress so gorgeous, it may have you rewriting the lyrics to Taylor Swift's "Love Story" to be about you and this dress. And with this dress as your plus one, you're going to have an amazing time.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.