We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plush blanket reviewers swear is an amazing dupe for the Barefoot Dreams one that everyone raves about. The giftee will be able to get cozy under this ridiculously soft blanket, and you only have to spend a fraction of the price. Score!
Promising review: "I saw this blanket on TikTok, and I have to say I absolutely love it. I washed it several times now, and it’s maintained its elasticity and softness after each wash. It’s warm enough but not too hot for a throw. Absolutely recommend this blanket!" —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in 11 styles and two sizes).
2. A toothbrush holder and dispenser here to clean up their counter *and* make it easier for kids (and adults alike) to get toothpaste on the brush.
This includes a toothpaste dispenser (that'll squeeze out every last ounce!), four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes.
Promising review: "I love this item! I saw it originally on TikTok and thought it would be perfect for our bathroom! We have one bathroom upstairs and five people who use it. This cleared up so much counter space for us! There are ventilation holes where the cups go to help make sure they dry properly. The toothpaste dispenser has really been working to get every last drop out of the tube. I would definitely recommend for a family or kids' bathroom. There is also a little storage compartment behind the toothpaste that is great for extra brushes, Q-tips, or flossers." —Sariyah J
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in three colors).
3. A heated eye massager reviewers swear by to help with everything from migraines, headaches, eye strain, dry eyes, and even insomnia. And it may look simple, but this genius device has five different massage modes, a 15-minute timer, and even Bluetooth capabilities so they can play some soothing music as they relax.
Promising review: "I saw this product on one of Amazon’s must-have TikTok videos, and I knew I had to get it. It was so worth it — even though the price may seem higher compared to other sellers, this is for sure a good investment piece. The quality is topnotch, the strap that goes around your head is comfortable, and most importantly, the duration of each mode is long enough that it doesn’t interrupt your rest. I work a 12-hour night shift as a nurse, and this technology has helped me get through the night easily. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $69.99 (available in black and pink).
4. A reusable cleaning ball designed to pick up all the crumbs and dust that have made a home in the bottom of their bag. Inside the cage is a sticky ball that grabs all those little suckers easily. And when it's full, all they have to do is remove the sticky ball and rinse it with water.
Promising review: "Best invention! I purchased after seeing it in a TikTok video, and it works soooo well in my purse." —Wenhether
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors and as a pack of three).
5. A set of bag sealers one reviewer confirms is a great stocking stuffer because it will ensure all their favorite snacks stay fresh for however long it takes to enjoy them. This small device uses heat to reseal any bag, meaning their favorite Trader Joe's Chili & Lime rolled tortilla chips don't get stale.
Promising review: "I love this little gadget. Believe it or not, I saw this on TikTok as an 'Amazon product you didn’t know you needed'. Since my older sons are on their own at college, they eat a lot of pre-packaged items. So we got one for each boy as a stocking stuffer. They were actually excited to try them out so the boys went in our pantry, opened new bags of chips and crackers just to re-seal them. Lol! It works pretty good for such a small device. The cutter even works so the bags that are mostly empty aren’t as big and don’t take up as much room. My husband wants one for our house now. Guess we’re getting another one." —Can7
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three colors).
6. A bug bite suction tool because bug bites ~suck~ no matter where and when they happen, and this genius tool will relieve any itchiness in as little as 30 seconds.
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on TikTok, and have been having issues with mosquito bites. Used it a few time to relieve itchiness and I am convinced it works! Have been recommending it to my family and friends. Read the directions and follow them carefully. Don't use this on your face or neck, or other sensitive areas. Don't do a lot of suction, just a little bit. And do it a few times if needed. Great invention!" —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in seven colors).
7. A mat about to change your workout bestie's whole fitness game — it's designed to fold in fourths so they don't have to deal with rolling their mat at all, either during their workout or after when it's time to put it away.
I first came across this mat while scrolling TikTok and thought it was such a cool idea. Ever since I saw it, it has been on my wishlist. Rolling up a yoga mat can be so challenging sometimes, especially when you're in the middle of the workout and need some extra support on your wrist while in plank. This mat folds up in fourths, so you can give your knees or hands some extra padding. Plus, it's way easier to store flat. It's also two times thicker than the average yoga mat.
Stakt is a woman-founded small business!
Shipping info: Shipping is free on all orders. Standard shipping takes 4–8 days. Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost.
Get it from Stakt for $86 (available in three colors).
8. A waterproof touchscreen shower phone holder actually designed to swivel, so when they finish the last episode of Love Is Blind but still have five minutes left till their hair mask is done, they can switch to scrolling TikTok no problem.
Promising review: "This product was a TikTok recommendation and has not let me down. It comes with three adhesive mounts and sticks well to either tile or glass. The clear screen allows for scrolling or swiping easily. My only critique is how the phone sits inside. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max, which is a larger phone but it sits low in the chamber and that prevents me from changing between apps as I can't swipe up at the bottom to get back to my home screen. Otherwise its great!" —Susan Gifford
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in five colors).
9. A detachable shirt collar to help solve their fashion conundrum of how to get the layered look without actually having to wear multiple shirts. Nobody will be able to tell the difference.
Promising review: "Must-have life hack! I saw someone get this off of TikTok, and I totally loved it. It does exactly what you’d want it to do. The shirt can unbutton if you need it to, it’s super easy to put on. I love that it gives the illusion I have a collared shirt under without the hassle of wearing an actual collared shirt!!" —Danny
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors and in round and pointed collars).
10. A heatless curling rod headband perfect for anyone who wants to cut down on the amount of heat they use on their hair but not give up those perfect curls. With this, all they'll have to do is simply wrap the hair around the headband before they go to bed, and they'll wake up to big curls (sans heat damage!).
The set includes a curling rod, two hair scrunchies, a claw hair clip, and two duckbill hair clips to set it in place. You can use this on all hair types, but reviewers say it works best when used with damp hair!
Promising review: "Before purchasing, I’d seen a lot of reviews and tutorials on TikTok showing the results. My hair is thick, coarse, and naturally wavy, so I figured this might be a good alternative to rollers that are time-consuming to put in, difficult to sleep in, and ultimately not worth it. And MAN was I right to be hopeful. Wrap pieces of damp hair around it before bed, the tighter the wrap, the tighter the curl. Easy to sleep in since there’s nothing on the back of your head, and my curls are BOUNCY the next morning. My only complaint is that it doesn’t help give any top-volume, but nothing some teasing can’t fix. 10/10. I’ll never go back to a curling iron." —Mariah
Get it from Amazon for $9.98+ (available in 14 colors).
11. A touchless stationary vacuum here to revolutionize the way they sweep because they'll never have to deal with a flimsy dustpan again. All they have to do is sweep the debris toward the vacuum, and it will instantly suck it up. Genius!
An indicator light will turn on to let you know that the canister is full, and then you can remove the canister and dump the debris in the trash.
Promising review: "I saw it on Tiktok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum, which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweep things into, and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in six colors).
12. A rapid egg cooker that will make an ~egg-cellent~ gift because it makes hard-, medium-, or soft-boiled eggs in a matter of minutes. And with more than 87,000 five-star ratings, this gadget really is all that it's ~cracked~ up to be.
Plus, it comes with a recipe book to help you come up with a few new ideas to try.
Promising review: "I saw someone on TikTok with this and gasped! Ordered it right away. I had no idea these things existed. Super easy and convenient and the hard-boiled eggs came out perfectly. I’m testing a batch now without punching a hole in the eggs to see how they come out. Because why not make an easy process even easier?!?! LOL." —Gina
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in seven colors).
And read one BuzzFeed writer's full review of the Dash rapid egg cooker.
13. A twist-bottom flower vase specifically designed with some unique features that will help the recipient easily maintain fresh flowers without making a mess in their kitchen. Water can drain through the bottom of the vase before replacing it, and the base also twists off completely to trim the stem, making them last longer. If your friend never leaves the grocery store without grabbing a bouquet, they'll love this thoughtful gift.
Check out a TikTok of the twist-off vase in action.
Amaranth Vase Company is a small business that was started to solve the problem of the messiness and inconvenience of caring for a bouquet of flowers.
Promising review: "Most genius vase. The flowers last so much longer, because you can change the water and snip the stems to keep bacteria from growing and killing your flowers. It’s also beautiful as a vase itself, super modern and chic." —Eliezer Labkowsky
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in six colors and two sizes).
14. A rose gold electric lighter enabling them to easily light their candles in seconds. This lighter is flameless, rechargeable, and has a long stem to reach alllllll the way down to the bottom of their favorite candle.
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. I knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles, and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite0312
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in five colors).
And checkout one BuzzFeed editor's full review of the Leejie electric lighter here.
15. A two-piece lounge set that's about to be their go-to outfit all through winter (and beyond). Reviewers swear this set is super comfortable. They'll feel super put together and chic, even if their only human interaction is grabbing dinner from the delivery driver.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "This is a cute and comfortable two-piece set. The fit was as expected, and these pieces could easily be worn for travel or just lounging around the house. They washed up nicely, but I wouldn't recommend putting them in the dryer due to possible shrinkage." —H. Brien
Get it from Amazon for $50.99 (available in women's sizes S–XL and in 22 colors).
16. An Oxo Tot space-saving drying rack with prongs to hold baby bottles and accessories vertically, instead of the traditional horizontal style that takes over their entire countertop. Even if they don't have a tiny kitchen, this will be a super useful way for the parents on your list to air dry so many products at once.
Promising review: "I bought this after seeing it on TikTok. I love this drying rack. It's perfect for the few bottles and pumping parts after I clean them! Takes up very little counter space, which I love!" —Kc10
Get it from Amazon for $20.99.
17. A sunrise alarm clock, or in other words the thing that's going to help trick their brain into realizing it *is* actually time to wake up even though it is still dark outside. It slowly brightens to wake them up peacefully and without a loud alarm. They'll feel more relaxed and ready to take on the day and have you to thank for that. Now that's how you win the gift-giving game.
This can be programmed with seven different light settings, seven different calming "wake up" noises, and to start gradually lighting up 30, 20, or 10 minutes before you wake.
Promising review: "I got this recommendation from TikTok and it really has helped especially with Oregon winters where the sun is not out by the time the alarm rings. It has several peaceful alarm settings and even has night music to put you to sleep. The sunrise with the alarm piano is what I play to wake me up every morning and it is a way better way than to wake up to an annoying phone alarm." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.98+ (available in two colors).