1. Laneige's Lip Sleeping Mask sure to make the giftee squeal because they've seen all the hype about it on TikTok. The vitamin C- and antioxidant-packed formula will leave their lips feeling super soft and moisturized after they apply it every night.
And see one TikTok-er talk about how great it is here!
Promising review: "I bought this product after seeing it on TikTok, and I can say that it lives up to the hype. I have used it overnight and before my makeup, and it works great either way. It makes my lips feel so soft and hydrated." —annadova
2. A Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker with the power to transform any frozen fruit into an enjoyable ice cream or sorbet texture. Reviewers with dietary restrictions swear by this gadget!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friends house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it, I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. This was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best-tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $39.45+ (available in six colors).
3. A Lego flower bouquet bound to bring a smile to their face because not only will it be fun to put together, but then they'll have a super fun bouquet that won't die after a week. How cool is that?
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Our four sons grew up building and playing with Legos, and I’ve bought countless Lego kits in more recent years as gifts for our grandsons who also simply adore building Lego creations. Now, I, in my mid 60s, know why! I came across the 'adult' botanical sets, bought the orchid for myself, and immediately discovered just how relaxing and enjoyable building a set can be. The completed orchid is truly beautiful. Lots of compliments on it. I bought this set next and I have to say, I think I enjoyed constructing the bouquet even a bit more, simply due to the variety of the flowers and colors. The finished bouquet is sooo cheerful and…gorgeous! Plastic! Lego! And, yes, gorgeous! New hobby! Bonus; my grandsons think it’s pretty neat that Nana now loves building Lego, too!" —Carol
Get it from Amazon for $47.99.
4. A silicone popcorn maker they can just fill with kernels, ~pop~ in the microwave, and end up with delicious popcorn in minutes. The movie nights you have together will never be the same!
I've been using a similar one for years, and I still swear by it. It's so much cheaper than buying microwave popcorn all the time. It's super easy to use and makes delicious popcorn in minutes. Plus, it's collapsible, so it won't take up a lot of room in your cabinet. You *can* use it as its own bowl, but it's usually pretty hot after coming out of the microwave, so I usually just transfer to another bowl so I don't have to wait for it to cool.
Promising reviews: "I saw this in TikTok, and yep, it was well worth it." —melissa
"Absolutely amazing! I am throwing out my old popcorn maker because there is no need for it anymore. I cannot believe how easy it was to make perfect popcorn and use the same bowl to eat it out of. I've already told all of my friends to buy this!" —Cindy Suy
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (clip the coupon on the product page to get 10% off this price; available in 20 colors).
5. A plush blanket reviewers swear is super similar to the Barefoot Dreams one that everyone raves about. They'll be able to get cozy under this ridiculously soft blanket while you only have to spend a fraction of the price. Now that's how you win the gift-giving game!
Promising review: "I saw this blanket on TikTok, and I have to say I absolutely love it. I washed it several times now, and it’s maintained its elasticity and softness after each wash. It’s warm enough but not too hot for a throw. Absolutely recommend this blanket!" —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (clip the coupon on the product page to get 10% off this price; available in 15 styles and three sizes).
6. Youthforia BYO Blush Oil, which is a TikTok fave because it's designed to react to the pH levels of skin, which means you'll be gifting your friend the perfect rosy touch that's specific to you. How cool is that?
Youthforia is an Asian woman-owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients.
Check out a TikTok of the BYO Blush in action.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Emma Lord says: "I tried this out myself and I have to say, it is WILD watching it adjust to your skin's pH in real time. It was a very bright pink at first but super easy to spread — a bit like Glossier's Cloud Paint, except personalized. It's very long lasting, too — I applied in the morning and could still see a rosy glow by the end of the day."
7. A self-stirring mug they'll want to give a ~whirl~ all the dang time because it will mix the sugar and creamer *perfectly* into their cup of coffee. Now that sweetness will be throughout the cup and not just the last sip.
Check out a TikTok of the self-stirring mug in action.
Promising review: "I'm a huge fan of coffee and I need it in daily life. Absolutely loving this new cup! Easy and quick to mix your coffee and milk, pretty handy! Cleaning the cup couldn't be easier with the self stirring function, just put a little dab of soap, fill the mug half way with water, turn it on and let it do its own thing." —Lina
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in five colors).
8. A pair of light saber chopsticks that glow *and* change colors. They can have them work together to pick up their sushi or have an epic battle worthy of being the high point of the next Star Wars movie. The choice is theirs.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Emma Lord says: "As you can see from the above GIF, I bought these for myself, and I love them to pieces. TBH, I use them as decor every bit as much as I use them to eat. Sometimes I just keep them in my work area to light them up during the day to feel fancy. They toggle back and forth between a bunch of different colors, like red, blue, yellow, purple, and multi-color, so you can either make them match *or* have a red and blue one together and bring ~balance~ to the Force."
Get it from Amazon for $11.88.
9. A lace garter built specifically to hold up to 2 pounds, so they can keep all the essentials with them (i.e. phone, credit card, headphones, lipstick, etc.) when they wear a dress that isn't designed with pockets or they don't feel like bringing a purse. Reviewers also say this works great to hold insulin pumps while wearing dresses!
See it in action on TikTok here.
This was created by a woman-run small business started by a celebrity stylist.
Promising review: "This was the BEST! I had an outdoor party. All through setup and the party I got to keep my phone and various other things with me without having to do that hand phone/drink/etc. juggling thing. I kept receipts and cash safe in the lock flap pocket. It didn't budge through the hot sweaty setup and party! This thing is awesome! I followed the instruction videos and never had to mess with it again. I can't wait to take this thing running, to do Black Friday shopping, to a game. So many problems solved!" —pineypalm
Get it from Amazon for $39 (available in women's sizes S–L and in six colors).
10. A Saucemoto dip clip about to transform their next road trip (and the one after that, too). This genius thing clips into their air vent and holds all different sizes of sauces, so they can dip their nuggets and fries while still keeping their eyes on the road. Game changer!
Saucemoto is a small business you may have seen on Shark Tank!
Promising review: "How did I go so long without one of these??? The Saucemoto was my first 'TikTok Made Me Buy It' purchase, and I have no regrets. It clips easily to my car's vent, and the sauce cups clip in easily so I can dip and drive. No more trying not to dump the sauce by accident while steering with the same hand that's holding the dip cup. It even comes with a dip cup for those places that do the pouches for their sauces rather than the cups. (I'm looking at you, Arby's.) Ya know, you end up squeezing the sauce onto the wrapper that's balanced on your lap, and you end up getting some sauce on your steering wheel. OR you try the whole 'wrapper and sauce on the passenger seat and try to dip while watching the road,' which usually doesn't turn out so great." —Pleasure Pamela
Get set of two from Amazon for $10.99 (available in four pack sizes and three colors).
11. A disco ball planter reviewers swear brings them an immense amount of happiness because not only does it look cool hanging around, but it also adds sparkles to the room when light hits it.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "This planter brings me so much joy every day! It is well crafted and beautifully packaged. I appreciate the extra touches, like the fact it comes with a few extra mirrored tiles and that there are different ways to display it — it comes with a stand and nicely braided hanging rope. Every day my whole living room becomes a party. :) Cannot recommend enough." —Phil
Get it from Amazon for $27.97.
12. A waterproof touchscreen shower phone holder actually designed to swivel so when they finish the last episode of Daisy Jones and the Six but still have five minutes left till their hair mask is done, they can switch to scrolling TikTok no problem.
Promising review: "This product was a TikTok recommendation and has not let me down. It comes with three adhesive mounts and sticks well to either tile or glass. The clear screen allows for scrolling or swiping easily. My only critique is how the phone sits inside. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max, which is a larger phone but it sits low in the chamber and that prevents me from changing between apps as I can't swipe up at the bottom to get back to my home screen. Otherwise it's great!" —Susan Gifford
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (clip the coupon on the product page to get 15% off this price; available in six colors).
13. A twist-bottom flower vase specifically designed with some unique features that will help your friend easily maintain fresh flowers without making a mess in their kitchen. They can drain the water through the bottom of the vase before replacing it and also twist the base off completely so they can trim the steams and make them last longer. And bonus points if you include some fresh stems in this gift!
Check out a TikTok of the twist-off vase in action.
Amaranth Vase Company is a small business that was started to solve the problem of the messiness and inconvenience of caring for a bouquet of flowers.
Promising review: "Most genius vase. The flowers last so much longer, because you can change the water and snip the stems to keep bacteria from growing and killing your flowers. It’s also beautiful as a vase itself, super modern and chic." —Eliezer Labkowsky
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in two sizes and five colors).