25 Organization Products That Look Cool *And* Work Well
Functional pieces you won't mind looking at in your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of decorative hooks you'll be ~hooked~ on so fast, you might order more immediately because it will give you a place to store jackets, umbrellas, backpacks, and other accessories and just look interesting on your wall when those things are in use.
2. A sleek silverware tray because just letting your utensils sit in a pile really shouldn't ~slide~. This will let you keep them all together and looking oh-so nice.
3. A set of colorful enameled stainless-steel tins designed with an airtight lid to keep coffee, tea, or snacks fresh on your counter and prevent the boxes they come in from being an eyesore in your space.
4. A set of plastic canisters perfect to give things, such as Q-tips, cotton balls, or even bath bombs an elegant look while sitting out on the counter like it's a 5-star hotel bathroom.
5. A clay planter set you *could* use for your plants or as a ~cheeky~ way to store and organize all the utensils in your kitchen.
6. An adhesive ledge shelf set that'll blend seamlessly into a white wall or cabinet and give you a place to store any items that have been cluttering up your counter space and making it feel smaller.
7. A set of geometric stacking trays you'll enjoy looking at as you use them in a variety of different ways, such as storing your jewelry, serving food, or just holding random trinkets. The possibilities are endless.
8. A 12-bottle wall-mounted wine rack to turn your wine collection into beautiful wall decor that'll make the bottles *almost* look too good to drink.
9. A large woven storage basket with such a simple yet chic look, you'll love seeing it in your home every day, especially when you remember it's keeping all your throw blankets together.
10. A floating kitchen organizer to keep all your most-used utensils within arm's reach and also to make your kitchen feel so fancy, it might even look like it belongs in a Nancy Meyers movie.
11. A large lidded jar great for keeping your favorite bracelets or rings tucked away together while adding an interesting detail to the top of your vanity.
12. A metal wall grid panel to turn your photos, postcards, pins, or other small trinkets (aka memories) into art on your wall you can enjoy instead of just shoving them in a drawer, making a mess, and forgetting about them.
13. A small wall shelf you can put basically anywhere in your home for an added touch of color and place to set your keys, a glass of water, or even your phone.
14. A super sleek ottoman with a secret — it's got places to store your shoes so they don't clutter the ground or your closet! Plus, it also functions as a comfy seat.
15. A set of two wood-top shelf risers designed with simple steel rungs and a wood top that will not only double the space in your cabinets but keep them from looking super stuffed and disorganized.
16. An adjustable wood shelf to put next to your computer and turn any books or materials that usually clutter your desk into an interesting desk accessory you won't mind looking at when you take a break from staring at the screen.
17. A wooden card holder to not only store but display the assorted 'Save The Dates' and holiday cards you get in the mail that usually just end up in a pile on your table.
18. A wire basket with an open and airy feeling that'll hold your extra hand towels, washcloths, and other bathroom items perfectly.
19. An earrings display so elegant you *might* not want to take a pair out that totally match your outfit because they look so good hanging with all your other favorite pairs on your dresser.
20. And a modern-looking jewelry box to keep all your other precious jewels together in your room so you know exactly where that gold necklace is that would put the finishing touch on your cute outfit.
21. A shower curtain with pockets you ~clearly~ need to store the products in your bathroom and give it an eye-catching look guests will compliment you on.
22. A three-tier wood-top corner shelf to help ~elevate~ your kitchen decor with interesting places to store extra coffee cups and accessories without making it feel super cramped.
23. A gold brass entryway organizer with space to store your mail, keys, and even pictures to give your home decor a more personal feel. Plus, it's also a dry erase board, so you can write yourself a little reminder.
24. A bathroom organizer you can attach to the wall and have a place to put all the skincare items you've accumulated while also adding some color and life to the room. Plus, it has a little shelf to prop your phone up to keep you entertained while you do your whole 12-step skincare routine.
25. A magnetic laundry room organizer set that'll ~stick~ around for a long time because it will give you a place to store lint and other things without overcrowding the area around the machines.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.